WII JAMES BOND GOLDENEYE
WII NHL SLAPSHOT
XBOX 360 ASSASSINS CREED BROTHERHOOD
XBOX 360 CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS ENG
XBOX 360 FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
XBOX 360 HALO REACH ENG
XBOX 360 NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUIT

promo_banner2_en.jpg

cool cool. doesn't matter much to me I only have about 5-6 completed games on me and they're pretty darn old even if I did trade I doubt I could get $8 at a store for them.

Great deal considering I picked up Nier ($10), Wolverine ($5), and Alpha Protocol ($10) earlier this month during EB door crashers. All worth $8 TIV at Best Buy, so I picked up AC:Brohood.
Beat both Nier and Wolverine which were both surprisingly good. Didn't enjoy what I tried of Alpha Protocol so traded it in before it lost it's trade-in value.

[quote name='yourdaddy']Great deal considering I picked up Nier ($10), Wolverine ($5), and Alpha Protocol ($10) earlier this month during EB door crashers. All worth $8 TIV at Best Buy, so I picked up AC:Brohood.
Beat both Nier and Wolverine which were both surprisingly good. Didn't enjoy what I tried of Alpha Protocol so traded it in before it lost it's trade-in value.[/QUOTE]

I didn't think I had any games that qualify, but now that you remind me I guess I do have some games o.o (my brothers played both nier and wolverine already) so just need to find one more and I can trade them in.

[quote name='yourdaddy']Also, the BB employees had no idea this promotion was going on. They kept telling me it ended weeks ago.[/QUOTE]I went and picked up another copy of SingStar Legends $1.97 and every time I go to check out the cashier is always amazed as the price. I find it amusing. OH well two people at church who have PS2s are getting presents.

[quote name='Faytz']I didn't think I had any games that qualify, but now that you remind me I guess I do have some games o.o (my brothers played both nier and wolverine already) so just need to find one more and I can trade them in.[/QUOTE]

Just remember that the deal ends on Thursday the 23rd. And I wouldn't feel good about those games keeping their TIVs for much longer.

[quote name='yourdaddy']Just remember that the deal ends on Thursday the 23rd. And I wouldn't feel good about those games keeping their TIVs for much longer.[/QUOTE]

Ya, already went and traded them in. The lady knew about the deal and even offer me a gift certificate.

bread's done
Back