Trade-In Value for All this stuff?

dragon1604

CAG Veteran
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, the forum setup is different than what I'm used to.

Anyhoo, I have a Mini-Ps2, A Ps2, an Xbox and about 30+ games.

I know that depending on what games there are, the trade-in value will change, but can somebody give me a vague ballpark estimate?

Thanks in advance. :)

Oh and btw this is for store credit at Gamestop, I'd be an idiot to trade it in for 30% cash.

And if you are really picky heres a list of some of the games:

XBOX:
Halo 2
Fable Lost Chapters
GTA: Vice City
Hitman: Blood Money
Madden '06
Rugby '06
Arena Football '06
ESPN Football '05
etc.

PS2:
GTA: San Andreas
Madden '07
NCAA Football '07
etc.

That's all I can remember for now.

Yeah, you're going to get about 8 bucks for all of that. If they do take the old Maddens and what not, they'll give you like $.50 since they already have a ton of them. Example, Madden 06 for xbox is selling used for $4.99. So you'll get less than that, probably a lot less.

[quote name='dragon1604']Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, the forum setup is different than what I'm used to.

Anyhoo, I have a Mini-Ps2, A Ps2, an Xbox and about 30+ games.

I know that depending on what games there are, the trade-in value will change, but can somebody give me a vague ballpark estimate?

Thanks in advance. :)

Oh and btw this is for store credit at Gamestop, I'd be an idiot to trade it in for 30% cash.

And if you are really picky heres a list of some of the games:

XBOX:
Halo 2
Fable Lost Chapters
GTA: Vice City
Hitman: Blood Money
Madden '06
Rugby '06
Arena Football '06
ESPN Football '05
etc.

PS2:
GTA: San Andreas
Madden '07
NCAA Football '07
etc.

That's all I can remember for now.[/QUOTE]

XBOX:
Halo 2
Fable Lost Chapters (New copy $5)
GTA: Vice City (New Copy $10)
Hitman: Blood Money (New copy $4.90 at Kmart)
Madden '06 (New XBOX 360 version $6.98 at CC)
ESPN Football '05 (New copy $3.25 at GR Blockbuster)
PS2:
GTA: San Andreas (New copy $10)
Madden '07

I recommanded you keep it or give to your friends (build up the GAP) or sale to someone u know for $20.

Assuming you have a decent digital camera, you'd probably be best off by selling your stuff on eBay in lots.

Put all of your Xbox games with your Xbox and all the accessories.

Split your PS2 games and accessories in half and try to do 1 football, 1 basketball, etc. each to spread it out a bit.

Make sure you do a good job of explaining everything and sounded reasonably sane--remember you want to appeal to the buyers.

You'll do way better this way. Game Stop will give you $125 if you're lucky, but probably more like $90-ish. That's crazy weak. You **could** get over $200 on eBay and you're not forced to spend your money at Game Stop :)

bread's done
Back