Trade my F-150 for a 2008 Accord?

[quote name='crazytalkx']There's the gas and the fact that the Honda will definitely retain its value better than the F-150. Win-win, ahhhhh[/QUOTE]

Indeed, Honda reliability, Honda resale value and cheaper on gas. Win-win-win.

FINALLY.
I won't get into messy details but I sold my truck for $22,000 to a construction manager (the dealer was offering me $13,000!) and I now owe roughly $4,000 after taxes and license. I got the 190HP, EX btw.
Not my pic but this is the model/color:
honda-accord-2008-2.jpg

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']Talk about a thread blast from the past... guess $3.50 a gallon gas finally did it huh?[/QUOTE]

$3.75 on average around here :cold:

[quote name='crazytalkx']FINALLY.
I won't get into messy details but I sold my truck for $22,000 to a construction manager (the dealer was offering me $13,000!) and I now owe roughly $4,000 after taxes and license. I got the 190HP, EX btw.
Not my pic but this is the model/color:
honda-accord-2008-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good to see you went with the 4 instead of the 6.

I kind of like the new Altimas... But if you're set on the Accord, go for it. The 08 Accord's are pretty nice. I've never been a Honda fan really... Anything is better than a huge truck (unless you need one of course.)

honda's gas mileage is ridiculous. Me and some people went out in a friend's newer honda civic one night, we left the house with the gas gauge on E. He was basically flooring it the whole time we were out, and about 4 hours of driving around we go back to his house without buying any gas.

Ah, congratulations on the new car. I would have gone with a Camry, as I presently own one and love it, but a Honda is comparable. As for car shopping, in general, considering gas prices, I'd either go Hybrid, or find a model with great mileage, reliability, and durability.

bread's done
Back