Trading in games to get GTA IV Special edition... need advice

hawkhogan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Do you guys know how much the following games would get me in store credit at Gamerush or Gamecrazy?

Condemned 1
Condemned 2
Flatout Ultimate Carnage
Call of duty 4
Need for speed carbon (NFS Carbon is for PS3, All other games 360)

Am desperate enough to trade these in to get a preorder for the GTA IV Special edition... considering Gamerush as one of my options... what would you guys suggest/recommend to me as my best way ?

you should get enough even if you go to gr

Condemned 1
Condemned 2
Flatout Ultimate Carnage
Call of duty 4

Sell some outright. I'd personally keep COD4 though.

If selling them outright doesn't yield enough money then ( as of today ) start scrapping some money together. You still have 25 days before this game comes out. If you can't get 90.00 by then, then maybe buying a video game should be the least of your concerns.

Thanks for the suggestions guys... would really not know who to sell to, as most of my friends aren't into video gaming at all... (prolly time to get some new friends haha!) I might go into a local game store in here and see if i can get some good money out of the games, as i've spent way too much on bills etc lately... if i can at least get 50 dollars the rest is easy. :)

Pimpin i know, lol... but the game is more of a birthday present to myself, as the game actually comes out a few days after it :)

[quote name='hawkhogan']Thanks for the suggestions guys... would really not know who to sell to, as most of my friends aren't into video gaming at all... (prolly time to get some new friends haha!) I might go into a local game store in here and see if i can get some good money out of the games, as i've spent way too much on bills etc lately... if i can at least get 50 dollars the rest is easy. :)

Pimpin i know, lol... but the game is more of a birthday present to myself, as the game actually comes out a few days after it :)[/QUOTE]

Ok Gotcha :D

I'd say sell the games here on CAG or atleast make a Tradelist and pop them on and take offers. Keep your options open. You have plently of time.

Call Of Duty 4 and Condemned 2 are $35 and $32, respectively, at GameRush. GameCrazy will match that if you ask them to.

GS is giving 20% extra trade-in credit for all games traded in towards GTA4, so it might be worth thinking about that if you have an EDGE card.

Condemned 1
Condemned 2
Flatout Ultimate Carnage
Call of duty 4

GC values.. $4.50, $17.50, $6, $20, $8.. this is all from memory though. COD4 may have gone back up to $25 or $30.

Call Of Duty 4 and Condemned 2 are $35 and $32, respectively, at GameRush. GameCrazy will match that if you ask them to.

Condemned 2 can't be trade-matched since it sells used at GC for $29.99 for the time being.

Hey again guys! Went to the local gaming store here in my town and was given 85 dollars in store credit towards GTA 4.... think i made out pretty good! :D

bread's done
Back