Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

Bump. Hey, surely you're not selling forza horizon 3 CE for $130? That's how much it cost originally, right? I'm pretty certain, it did, but your thread title makes it seem like you're selling it for that price, so if no bites, you may want to re-word it & see if that helps. Just a thought, since that's how I took it. I was like, "I would have paid $130 if I bought it on release. Why would I pay that much for this far down the line when the game itself has been on sale a couple times?" I have that edition because a CAG sold me the contents for a good price on launch. For anyone wondering, it's definitely worth owning. The car pass, VIP, steelbook are all very nice. On 8/29 there's a forzathon event for the Lamborghini not in the game otherwise that you can get. Only that day tho (it'll come around again in several months, as it's been available once before & I missed it).

Hope things are well, bud. Not for me. I lost my job of 6 yrs aBout 2 weeks ago & trying to find an income, or see if they can fight unemployment. My luck, I won't get it, those shady bastards I gave so much of my life to, working off the clock to help them out, making less than half of what someone in the IT field makes in Texas, thinking I was different than the others they did wrong, as I was among only 4 of us that had been there 5 years or more. Of course I wasn't. Oh well, new chapter. I had prepared for rainy day my whole life, but so many things came at once with family issues & bills, then the fact that this genuinely caught me by surprise since I had been busting my butt for them like no one else there would, though I like all the people I worked with & definitely don't want to cause any issues for those still there, which is why I may not be able to defend myself to get unemployment if they fight it. I could definitely win, bit it would likely get other people treated like I was, and they all have kids & families. I just have me & my mom, so I can't do anything that would risk throwing someone else under the bus. Anyway, sorry for the long rant. I just needed to vent, I guess. Stay in touch, man. Talk soon.

bread's done
Back