Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

I saw the Prince of Persia yesterday and I can honestly say that I liked it. If you played the game the storylin is close enough to the Sands of Time game and they didn't overuse the "Sands" special ability ;)

Where I live movies shown before noon are only $6 and there wasn't anything else that I felt like seeing. I only saw the trailer for the movie at the end of another movie, since it sounded similar to the sands of time storyline I wanted to see it.

oh, cool.did you happen to catch the teaser trailer for the new jj abrahms movie for next summer? dunno what its about but steven speilberg has something to do with it also

[quote name='buffdrew84']oh, cool.did you happen to catch the teaser trailer for the new jj abrahms movie for next summer? dunno what its about but steven speilberg has something to do with it also[/QUOTE]

Really, a new Spielberg film? I was talking before the movie so unfortunately I wasn't really paying attention. I never really pay attention to the previews, sometimes I even take my psp and play it before a movie starts:lol: Did you upgrade your PS3 firmware, I have some DLC codes for GOW III if you want them. I'm still on older firmware and since Sony disabled the proxy method of connecting to PSN I can't use them.

[quote name='buffdrew84']its a jj abrahms movie but speilberg produced. look it up on youtube its interesting[/QUOTE]

After I watched the preview for Super 8 on youtube I remembered seeing it. I wasn't really paying attention and I figured that it was just another M. Night Shyamalan film:lol:
Let me know if you want a GOW 3 skin code, I think they expire soon so I'm trying to give them away before they can't be used anymore. I have 3 codes but I think that you can only use one per PSN account.

I have the codes for some skins for GOW 3, they are unlocked once you finish the game. The skins change Kratos appearance and modify his abilities. I have the codes for Apollo and the Phantom of Chaos, I also have the code from the collector's edition box but I have to look for it. Let me know which one you want and I'll send it to you in a PM. ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']i wouldnt even probably use it but you pick. i really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I sent you the Apollo pre-order skin from Amazon, let me know if it still works or if you need any more info.

Free bump...

I think DeadSpace: Extraction was still $25 to $30 during the Game Days sale otherwise I probably would have bought it. I heard that it may be released on PSN soon so I figured that maybe the Wii version would get a price drop :)

i only played through a few chapters of the original dead space, i dont know why i stopped. the graphics were amazing and it was suitibly creepy but i coudlnt get into it.

[quote name='buffdrew84']i only played through a few chapters of the original dead space, i dont know why i stopped. the graphics were amazing and it was suitibly creepy but i coudlnt get into it.[/QUOTE]

I only played the demo but I liked the idea of the game. I want to get the Wii version since it's supposed to be a prequel to the PS3 game :)

bread's done
Back