Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']i remember not know what was going on in the story but the grenade launcher was so awesome[/QUOTE]

I liked the story but I don't remember the weapons:lol: Have you ever played Crysis? The storyline is like a SciFi channel movie but the weapons and armor are awesome ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']my pc wouldnt run the menu screen if i tried....lol[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's time to upgrade the old PC if you can't run a 3 year old game :lol:
I can run it on medium settings but I should be upgrading my power supply soon so that I can finally get a better graphics card. If you ever want to try upgrading your PC let me know, I've been building PC's for a while so I can tell you what to get and how to install it ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']Just a regular old toshiba. not for gaming. Im a console guy[/QUOTE]

If I ever get another console you'll be the first to know and If you ever get a Wii let me know, I have several multiplayer games;) I want to see that Avatar movie with the kid with the glowing arrow on his head and then I'll try to see the Grown-ups movie.

i have a wii but i dont have any mulitplayer games for it. i used to have the conduit but traded it of course. i dont even know about how to use the friend codes or what mine is ane everything

[quote name='buffdrew84']i have a wii but i dont have any mulitplayer games for it. i used to have the conduit but traded it of course. i dont even know about how to use the friend codes or what mine is ane everything[/QUOTE]

Really? It's pretty easy to find your Wii friend code, PM me if you want to know where it is and you can include it under your avatar like I did ;) How was the conduit I was thinking of getting it since it's supposed to work with the Wii speak accessory. I know the friend code system sucks but each game has it's own friend code and it's pretty easy to register another player as a friend. I usually play Mario Kart or Super Smash Brothers but I do have a few other multi-player games and I plan on getting "The Grinder"

i only have afew wii games ie: the ones on my list and none have multiplayer. id like to get mario kart from a trade. never even heard of the grinder though

[quote name='buffdrew84']i only have afew wii games ie: the ones on my list and none have multiplayer. id like to get mario kart from a trade. never even heard of the grinder though[/QUOTE]

Aw, I thought that you might have one of the multiplayer games that I have. Mario Kart is pretty fun when you play with a lot of people, I like the fact that you can play some of the classic maps from the older Mario kart games. The Grinder is a new game that was shown at E3 it has online multiplayer and makes use of the wii speak accessory so I have to get it;)

bread's done
Back