Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

Bump...

I added a new PS3 game and a few PC games, I'm thinking of adding Jericho for PS3 but I need to look it up to see if it's worth anything.

Oops, I forgot to say have a happy and safe 4th of July.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I added a new PS3 game and a few PC games, I'm thinking of adding Jericho for PS3 but I need to look it up to see if it's worth anything.

Oops, I forgot to say have a happy and safe 4th of July.[/QUOTE]

maybe id be interested in overlord but im not sure if id like it. seems like an rts game sort of

[quote name='buffdrew84']maybe id be interested in overlord but im not sure if id like it. seems like an rts game sort of[/QUOTE]

It's actually pretty good, there is some wicked humor in the game. You are the dark overlord and you send out your minions to do your bidding hehehe... You can actually attack enemies yourself but it's more fun to gather a bunch of minions of different types and have them fight for you.

I like Jericho but there were too many quick time events for me, my reflexes aren't what they used to be;)

Bump...

I forgot to tell you that Overlord doesn't fit the RTS game type, I think that there are probably some game play videos on youtube. I might be getting Silent Hill: shattered memories for the Wii. I'll let you know how it is ;)

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Hey I can ship out sometime this week, I don't mind waiting on your end, get back to me.[/QUOTE]

i think we have to reevaluate or deal a little seeing as to how bioshock 2 has since dropped in price and ggamestop as 25 percent off. i can get it for like 20 bucks now.

[quote name='buffdrew84']i think we have to reevaluate or deal a little seeing as to how bioshock 2 has since dropped in price and ggamestop as 25 percent off. i can get it for like 20 bucks now.[/QUOTE]

Pm'd you

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Yes, you are correct, God of War 3 is amazing. It looks fantastic on my SD TV.[/QUOTE]

its freaking epic, also whats up with the no Hdtv?? come to 2010 bro.lol

[quote name='buffdrew84']its freaking epic, also whats up with the no Hdtv?? come to 2010 bro.lol[/QUOTE]

I am a bit past the beginning and it is just miles ahead of the first 2 GOW. And yeah, I know. :lol:

I was looking at your list and noticed that brutal legend isn't sealed. Did you play it and is it any good? I saw it for $9 at BBV but I wanted something else so I passed on it and now I can't find it again. I'm going to be back on CAG tomorrow but then I probably won't be online for about a week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly havent played it and dont think i will even like it. I read ots a lot like an rts as well. I dont really know why i traded for it. I just really like tim schaefer games

[quote name='buffdrew84']I honestly havent played it and dont think i will even like it. I read ots a lot like an rts as well. I dont really know why i traded for it. I just really like tim schaefer games[/QUOTE]

Aw, I really wanted to know if it's any good before I get it. I looked at a gameplay video and it looks really wierd, the main character is flying around and recruiting an army by playing his guitar? I actually have almost all of the games made by Tim Schaefer, have you ever played Psychonauts?

bread's done
Back