Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']i am born and raised in miami so the dolphins and heat are my teams and only them.

btw, i saw rise of the planet of the apes last night.

wow. soooo awesome. have any of you seen it yet?[/QUOTE]
yeah, dolphins were my only team (still my fav) until right around the time EA sports monopolized the NFL & 2K had to give up their superior games, and i wanted to give up on the NFL. couldn't do it, but in games, i could take my team to victory. after not playing NFL games anymore (i'm boycotting madden, but i never liked it anyway. they always made my team/players suck), i just started enjoying football all around, and liked to watch other teams more than before (no choice, cuz they didn't play dolphin's games). i was either going to just be disappointed all the time, since all i got to see was the scores in the paper (no internet for a good several years). i liked the Heat before Pat Riley ended up there (as MY TEAM), but NFL is my sport.

here, all you can see are cowboys (who i can't stand) & texans' games. there will be 1 other game, sunday & monday night games. Dolphins ONLY get shown on CBS, so the chances of a Dolphins game coming on is VERY slim (especially if Fox is hosting the double header that weekend, cuz they don't play dolphins games EVER). when they have a decent record & they play the Pat's or something, they MIGHT show the last 1 minute if an earlier game ends earlier than scheduled, but now they pull away @ 3:15pm no matter what (due to new NFL rules), so when they are about to kick a game winning FG, they will cut away if it's 3:15 by their count. WTF is the point of showing the last minute of the game if you cut it off at :17 seconds left?

VERY HARD to be a dolphins fan. i just caught up with an OLD friend from middleschool on facebook, and the 1st thing he asked me was, "are you still a big dolphin's fan?" i used to wear all dolphin's appearal & it would piss all these cowboys fans off so much. i LOVED the game winning kick in the snow at texas stadium when they beat the cowboys (Johnson was cowboys coach). i can bring that up at random anywhere, anytime, here & get people so mad they can't stand it, lol. they will always be my 1 & only favorite, but like i said i had to start liking others to make watching football fun. i love the colts, and the pats are okay. i was rooting for them in 2001 when our nation was attacked since that fit the America theme perfectly. i took a liking to them then (and all the players they get from miami - like wes welker. i LOVED him. can't believe miami let him go).

alright, i'll stop making you read. take care, bud. 1-0 preseason, though (Lions went 4-0 on their 0-16 run so that's not huge, but i'll darn sure take it. i just wish i could see it. only 340$ & i could get NFL sunday ticket on my ps3, lol)!

LASTLY - people on facebook said the new planet of the apes sucked. it looked VERY intruiging to me, and i don't watch many movies. i did think the last one sucked, though (w/ m. wahlberg).

[quote name='buffdrew84']ha

where are you getting these?[/QUOTE]

I am getting them from that glorious source of all TV quotes... The Internet ;)
The quote seemed apt so that's why I went with it :lol:

Dr. Zoidberg: "Hooray, I'm useful. I'm having a wonderful time."

[quote name='buffdrew84']nice zoidberg quote

Dolphins are 2-0 now

Planet of the apes was sick.

Lol....did i cover everything?[/QUOTE]
you didn't confirm you'd lmk what you thought of goldeneye wii when you play it ;).

[quote name='twztid13']you didn't confirm you'd lmk what you thought of goldeneye wii when you play it ;).[/QUOTE]

ive been rushing to beat la noire so i can trade it in toward loz 3d.

but la noire is great btw if you havent played it already.

I would love to hear some Zap Brannigan quotes, he has some great lines.
Also, one more zoidberg quote for you :D

Professor
: Anywho, your net suits will let you experience Fry's worm-infested bowels as if you were actually wriggling through them.
Dr. Zoidberg: There's no part of that sentence I didn't like.

I just got RE: Mercenaries, pretty fun game. Despise all the negativity it received I would recommend it, I hope you bought it when Amazon had it for $20!

I don't know if you read the Target clearance thread but there have been a lot of YMMV reports of a lot of 3DS games going on clearance. I've been enjoying the recent sales they've done with the 3DS, I have 17 games so far!

[quote name='skiizim']I just got RE: Mercenaries, pretty fun game. Despise all the negativity it received I would recommend it, I hope you bought it when Amazon had it for $20!

I don't know if you read the Target clearance thread but there have been a lot of YMMV reports of a lot of 3DS games going on clearance. I've been enjoying the recent sales they've done with the 3DS, I have 17 games so far![/QUOTE]

I'll have to check out my closest target to see if they have any clearance games. Good looking out.

[quote name='sdragon']Target? 3DS Clearance Games? What?!?

Free BUMP![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's highly YMMV of course, the Targets around me were bust but here is the post

This was around the time the 3DS was getting the price dropped so I don't know what was going on.

[quote name='buffdrew84']hmm. that picture sure says a lot.

too bad im not too interested in those games.[/QUOTE]

I know there not the greatest games but they did have Zelda: OOT 3DS on clearance.

Oops, forgot to bump last time I was on:oops: To make up for it here's an extra long quote:

Fry: Okay, you're on a date. What's the first thing you do?
Dr. Zoidberg: Ask her to mate with me.
Fry: No, tell her she's special.
Dr. Zoidberg: But she's not, she's merely the female with the largest clutch of eggs.
Fry: Well, tell her that. And then what?
Dr. Zoidberg: Then mating.
Fry: No, make up some feelings and tell her you have them.
Dr. Zoidberg: Is desire to mate a feeling?
Fry: Ugh, you're not even trying.
Dr. Zoidberg: Ohhh, it's all so complicated, with the flowers, and the romance, and the lies upon lies.

Have Zelda already.
Went to target and they didn't have any on clearance. I'm stopping by another target to day.

Great great zoidberg quote by the way.

did you get your ambassador games, or are you a smart one that payed 1/3 less than i did instead of games i played (& payed for) when they were new 20+ years ago, lol?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha.

i actually dont have my 3ds yet. i did the deal where you trade in a ds lite at gs and get it for 119.99. i traded a boatload of games in and got it for free. I DID however not get the blue or black one. I preordered the flame red one thats looks awesome.

i only have 2 games at this point. lego pirates and zelda. id like to pick up a racing game i think and lego star wars. then down the line id like to get mario and mario kart (which may be the racing game i hold off for). I do have fond memories of starfox 64 too but im not sure if i want another n64 game.

bread's done
Back