Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

I'm glad you liked the zoidberg quotes but I'm going to mix it up a little, here's a new one for you ;)

TV Announcer: Planet Express - Our crew is replaceable, your package isn't.
TV Announcer: Futurama is brought to you by: Glagnar's Human Rinds - It's a buncha, muncha, cruncha... human. [crunch]

i posted this on my thread the other day, but i'd like to share it, lol

":whee:the Dolphins whooped the snot out of the Cowboys at home :whee:. i know it's pre-season, but it still warms my heart that all my friends will hate me cuz my team won against theirs' (and everybody from TX)!:whee:

did i mention...:whee:?"

[quote name='buffdrew84']thompsons teeth. The only teeth strong enough to eat OTHER teeth.[/QUOTE]

I remember the line but not what episode it was from, Here's another one for you ;)

Solider: Why is this godforsaken hellhole worth dying for?
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Don't ask me. You're the ones who are going to be dying.

Brannigan - "If it's a lesson in love then be forewarned. I suffer from a very sexy learning disorder. What do I call it Kif?"

Kif - " Sexlexia"

wow, thanks for the love, man. you wanted to make sure i got return bumps after i mentioned them, lol. you know i was just messing with you.

only reason i mention it is because the way i do my bumps, is i click everyone that bumped me while i was away (sleep or whatever) for long periods. you weren't on my pages, so i'd see your thread only when you bumped it (which would be pointless to bump then). i kept saying, "man i gotta remember to bump his thread when he needs it. i finally did a few times & you still were never on my list, lol. that's only reason i jested you about it.

also, why in the heck did you create a new username, when your other one one had to have at least several months of XBL Gold paid for on it (cuz it's still a Gold account)?

[quote name='twztid13']wow, thanks for the love, man. you wanted to make sure i got return bumps after i mentioned them, lol. you know i was just messing with you.

only reason i mention it is because the way i do my bumps, is i click everyone that bumped me while i was away (sleep or whatever) for long periods. you weren't on my pages, so i'd see your thread only when you bumped it (which would be pointless to bump then). i kept saying, "man i gotta remember to bump his thread when he needs it. i finally did a few times & you still were never on my list, lol. that's only reason i jested you about it.

also, why in the heck did you create a new username, when your other one one had to have at least several months of XBL Gold paid for on it (cuz it's still a Gold account)?[/QUOTE]

i didnt know it was still a gold account. i have a 12month card i havent redeemed yet. that was only good for 1 month i believe. i got a new hard drive and just started all over with a new account.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Brannigan - "If it's a lesson in love then be forewarned. I suffer from a very sexy learning disorder. What do I call it Kif?"

Kif - " Sexlexia"[/QUOTE]

Pretty good but how about these ;)

Zapp: I am the man with no name. Zapp Brannigan at your service.

Zapp: If we hit that bullseye the rest of those dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Today is a Fry day... bump!

Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: And then the battle is not so bad?
Soldier: Oh, right. I forgot about the battle.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Bump 3

Got my shiny new flame red 3ds today. Sooo awesome. I'm glad I waited for the red one[/QUOTE]
so lucky. i wish i'd have waited for that reason alone. Aussies got that on day one, so i should've known.

the old one still shows it's gold, while your new one shows silver. might wanna recover the profile (takes about 10-13 minutes) & have both on the new console. go to account settins or whatever & see when the gold expires. you may just want to play mp games, or see the deals, watch ESPN, etc on the old one till it expires. just a thought.

[quote name='OldSchool77']I found another cool website with Futurama quotes... Bump ;)

"With my last breath, I curse Zoidberg!"
-Professor Farnsworth[/QUOTE]
aww, and here i was impressed thinking you remembered all those :roll:!

our boys got smashed, man. i so hope Marshall isn't hurt too bad. Henne had over 400 yds with no INT's. i was still happy, as the Pats are arguably the best team in the NFL atm.

don't have too much fun away from home ;).

bread's done
Back