Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Zapp says:

"The quckest way to a woman's heart is through her parents.
Have sex with them and your in"[/QUOTE]

Huzzah! I knew that either hypnotoad or the yaoi would get the job done :lol:

[quote name='buffdrew84']Zapp Signs:

"I met her in a bar in old soho, we drank champagne and it tastes just like coca cola
c.o.l.a. cola"[/QUOTE]

Which episode was that from? I think I've seen them all but I definitely don't remember that one:whistle2:k So far my favorite episode was the movie where they have to fight "Morks" probably because I used to watch Mork & Mindy and that voice was dead on :lol:

please don't judge it until you get to the snow level. also, don't watch ANY vids of the remake for the ps3/360, so that way you will see how great it looks for a wii game. i thought it controlled great with the wii mote, too. not a fan of any of ninty's classic controllers for the wii.

i love the game. 1st non 1st-party title that i think is a solid 8-9/10 game (it's a 9 imho). tell me what you think when you finally get to it (even if it's in tiny chunks), as i'm curious to know since i loved metroid other m.....but i might be the ONLY person alive that did.

[quote name='buffdrew84']It's from him singing karaoke in the snu snu episode on planet amazonia[/QUOTE]

I loved that episode but the only quote I can think of from it is "Death by snu snu" :lol:

I didnt even know its coming out on ps3. I've seen wii vids and it looks great. Ill get around to it eventually. Im playing mafia 2 now though

oh and
Zapp says

Kiff ive made it with a woman. Inform the men.

Everyone needs to watch Hells Kitchen on mondays and tuesdays at 8pm. A friend of mine from middle and high school is on there. His name is Paul and he has been doing well so far. Its so weird to see a friend on tv.

[quote name='buffdrew84']Everyone needs to watch Hells Kitchen on mondays and tuesdays at 8pm. A friend of mine from middle and high school is on there. His name is Paul and he has been doing well so far. Its so weird to see a friend on tv.[/QUOTE]

But it's on FOX! :whistle2:( Just kidding, I'll try to catch it Monday but Tuesday is a free concert at my local park from 7 to 9 P.M. If you think it's strange seeing a friend on TV try watching them play a villain in a movie :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']But it's on FOX! :whistle2:( Just kidding, I'll try to catch it Monday but Tuesday is a free concert at my local park from 7 to 9 P.M. If you think it's strange seeing a friend on TV try watching them play a villain in a movie :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Who's that?

[quote name='buffdrew84']Oh yeah? Who's that?[/QUOTE]

His stage name is Brian Tee, I went to high school with him and he was actually class president in my senior year :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']His stage name is Brian Tee, I went to high school with him and he was actually class president in my senior year :lol:[/QUOTE]

What movie was it though??

[quote name='buffdrew84']thats awesome. i reckognize him from a few flicks.[/QUOTE] Only thing that sucks is that as class president he was supposed to help organize the reunions and so far there has only been one :cry:

I know a lot of people from my class that have gone on to be famous or at least appear in the news :lol: Other than the person you mentioned is there anyone else famous that you know or that you went to school with?

I haven't kept up with everyone's career but I know a few people from my school went on to be famous. The only people that I can think of offhand that are fairly famous are Stacey Ferguson and Scott Williams. Stacey was a year ahead of me and my older brother was friends with Scott ;)

stacey ferguson as in fergie? thats funny. she's a huge star and went to your school? that kinda cool man. i cant think of who scott williams is off hand though

bread's done
Back