Trading PSN games

Murphelman

CAG Veteran
HEy I was wondering if anyone is interested in trading PSN games. I have confirmed that it is possible to get the games for free and would be interested in getting a network of people to swap game downloads with. I have Tekken, Pain, SSHD, Everyday Shooter, PJ Monsters, Pitoyama, SSF2 Puzzle Fighter, PS1 R-Types, PS1 Hotshots Golf. I am looking for pretty much anything else...let me know if you are interested

PEACE!

PSN - Murphelman
360 - Murphelman

Hello, Here is what I am looking for and what I have.

Looking for -

Burnout DLC
Watchmen
Flower
Ratchet and Clank
Noby Noby Boy

I have -

Burnout
Age of Booty
High Velocity Bowling
Pain
Super Stardust HD + Packs
Pixel Junk Monsters + Encore
Pixel Junk Eden

So If anyone wants to trade hit me up with a PSN message

Hey I have a few psn games I want to trade anyone interesed? Worms, wheel of fortune, trash panic, Pain,, ragdoll kingfu and echochrome

Looking for anyone willing to trade tekken, 1946, crash commando, bionic commando, crash bandicoot, SFA (street fighter alpha), Pixel Junk Monsters for worms and/or bomberman ultra PSN: Ragga821 Email: [email protected]
Oh and by the way if your contacted Rammstein5 hes a scammer found out the hard way

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to trade for games. any games. I have battlefield 1943, bomber man ultra, frogger returnes, warhawk, socom, marvel vs. capcom, super sonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars and some other ones that i cant remember:lol: :whistle2:# check the rest out and contact me my psn id is
call_me_dog-_-
and my email is
[email protected]

bread's done
Back