trainn ipod site. get new nano for only4 refs CONGA(early spots available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='strey101']completed the offers waiting for them to send approval[/quote]

you strey thanks for the signup, it says you have .3 credits left

no actually i have .3 credits and need .7 credits but i completed the offers just waiting for the credits to go through wich offers did u complete?

[quote name='ddrpower']From their ToS:
7. On occasion a user may be asked to provide a scan of their driver's license or other ID, in order to verify their information and help us to prevent fraud. Failure to provide the requested information will delay shipment of the user's prize until it is submitted. IDs must be scanned, in color, at 250 DPI (dots per inch) or greater. You may mark out your License # if you wish.

Have there been reports of people needing to do so?[/quote]

Hi guys,
This is reserved only for highly suspicious accounts and is not something a typical user needs to worry about.

If you have any questions just post it here, open a support ticket, or contact me on AIM (S4NJeremy).

[quote name='DJSteel']I signed up but I'm not doing it.. these bs credits suck... it's totally not worth it..[/quote]

what email did you use?

[quote name='DJSteel']I signed up but I'm not doing it.. these bs credits suck... it's totally not worth it..[/quote]

I suppose I'll comment on this...
Compare us to any non-Trainn site and our offer selection and credit values are equal to and surpass those other sites. Trainn is in it's own league and they get insanely high payouts that nobody else can compete with. Every credit value on Somethin4Nothin is as high as is feasible, meaning it's placed into the highest possible bracket. We pay $40 per referral so, for example, if an advertiser pays us $20 for an offer completion, it's worth 0.5 credits. We don't low-ball credit values.
I challenge you to compare us with any non-Trainn site, all of which use two types of offers: either 1/2 or full-credit. They may give 1/2 for an offer that we give 0.4 for, but by using decimals we can give 0.6 or 0.7 for some that they can only give 1/2 for. It not only evens out in the end but it also allows us to have a much larger selection of offers than many other sites.

Trainn is great, but if you want an alternative, I do believe we are one of the best.

bump. a nano for trainn for only 4 refs. its one of the new video nanos. come on you could be the 2nd person in line!!! get in early

[quote name='Somethin4Nothin']I suppose I'll comment on this...
Compare us to any non-Trainn site and our offer selection and credit values are equal to and surpass those other sites. Trainn is in it's own league and they get insanely high payouts that nobody else can compete with. Every credit value on Somethin4Nothin is as high as is feasible, meaning it's placed into the highest possible bracket. We pay $40 per referral so, for example, if an advertiser pays us $20 for an offer completion, it's worth 0.5 credits. We don't low-ball credit values.
I challenge you to compare us with any non-Trainn site, all of which use two types of offers: either 1/2 or full-credit. They may give 1/2 for an offer that we give 0.4 for, but by using decimals we can give 0.6 or 0.7 for some that they can only give 1/2 for. It not only evens out in the end but it also allows us to have a much larger selection of offers than many other sites.

Trainn is great, but if you want an alternative, I do believe we are one of the best.[/quote]

i takes about 5-7 offers to get 1 credit....that is ridiculous.. you can't compete with trainn if you can't set up the same value for the offers... why would anyone do all these offers for 1 extra game.. it's not worth the signups and hassles to cancel..

[quote name='DJSteel']i takes about 5-7 offers to get 1 credit....that is ridiculous.. you can't compete with trainn if you can't set up the same value for the offers... why would anyone do all these offers for 1 extra game.. it's not worth the signups and hassles to cancel..[/quote]

i changed the site to a trainn site

Please adjust your title appropriately, we already have an iPod touch conga, and wasn't this already another conga for five pages?

[quote name='Foladar']Please adjust your title appropriately, we already have an iPod touch conga, and wasn't this already another conga for five pages?[/quote]

no one signed up under the other conga so i just started this one.

From what people posted, several people signed up under you however may or may not have gone green. Changing the conga mid-thread doesn't seem appropriate after having people already register, however maybe thats just me.

[quote name='Foladar']From what people posted, several people signed up under you however may or may not have gone green. Changing the conga mid-thread doesn't seem appropriate after having people already register, however maybe thats just me.[/quote]

i thought about that but no one did any offers. so i just changed it to this site. so no one lost anything

I am working on offers right now. Don't change the conga. That will completely defeat the point of me joining the conga in the first place.

[quote name='zombinieumarli']I am working on offers right now. Don't change the conga. That will completely defeat the point of me joining the conga in the first place.[/quote]

pmd you. bump. and im sure people will like the offers on this site much better. you only need to do i offer and almost all of them are a free trial

[quote name='DJSteel']i takes about 5-7 offers to get 1 credit....that is ridiculous.. you can't compete with trainn if you can't set up the same value for the offers... why would anyone do all these offers for 1 extra game.. it's not worth the signups and hassles to cancel..[/quote]

Nobody can compete with Trainn when it comes to offer payouts. Yet there are dozens of other legit freebie sites that are very successful. You must not frequent any of the major referral-trading forums...
And, most people complete two offers to green -- a 0.6 creedit and a 0.4 credit. Some people will do three -- they'll sign up for two 0.4s and then do a super-easy 0.2 -- which btw Trainn won't even have those offers. The payouts are so low on those that they can't be worth 1/2, even for someone like Trainn which gets great bulk rates from their affiliates.
But whatever, ain't no skin off my back.

[quote name='zombinieumarli']I am working on offers right now. Don't change the conga. That will completely defeat the point of me joining the conga in the first place.[/quote]

If you want to be removed as wwe101's referral, I'll apply a free offer credit to your account, so that all you'll need is referrals of your own.

[quote name='Somethin4Nothin']If you want to be removed as wwe101's referral, I'll apply a free offer credit to your account, so that all you'll need is referrals of your own.[/quote]

there. problem solved for anyone who has already signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back