trainn ipod site. get new nano for only4 refs CONGA(early spots available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump. come on people the new 8gb nanos any color of your choice for only 4 refs!!!! the next person that signs up will be #2 in line:)

but since its same prizes and ref rates and this conga has less people. then people should wanna join becuase they will get a better spot

[quote name='wwe101']but since its same prizes and ref rates and this conga has less people. then people should wanna join becuase they will get a better spot[/quote]

but less people==less activity so it turns people away...wwe u r just greedy and want your prize

[quote name='rampageric77']but less people==less activity so it turns people away...wwe u r just greedy and want your prize[/quote]

no your just saying that so people will sign up at your conga. news flash people if everyone signs up for a conga with less refs on it we all get our refs faster.

I don't see why people would join THIS conga. You can't go and change what the conga is for halfway through, especially changing it to an old TRAINN site that probably already had a conga. Quit bumping, sit back and wait for the people who signed up under you to get their credit (we all know it can take a little while) and stick to what you started rather than trying to change to to benefit you and no-one else.

[quote name='wwe101']no your just saying that so people will sign up at your conga. news flash people if everyone signs up for a conga with less refs on it we all get our refs faster.[/QUOTE]

It isn't "his conga" as he isn't even in that conga. I'm still hesitant on this conga because theres already a nano conga, theres also an iStuff, and theres an iPod Touch conga. Your site is "flash ipods" but your advertising nanos in the title, why?

edit: Yeah, I'm still not sure on what to do with the way it was handled, it should still be the initial conga because it isn't appropriate to change your conga mid-way and I was pretty close to closing this conga after it changed, to yet another iPod conga (which we have three of, and one for what your "advertising" already)

[quote name='wwe101']it wasnt halfway through. it was at the beginning. no one did any offers[/QUOTE]
Your right, it was more like 3/4th the way through .. you changed it to a Trainn site on the 5th (of 6) pages.. you also waited five days (and you also said strey had .3 credits, which is someone, not including the other signups who might have been working on credits) and its been two days since (you changed it on the 21st).

Rather than close the thread, because of the change, please change the conga back to the initial conga, since that is the conga you started with.

the site owner said that who ever signed up would recieve full credit if they didnt wanna be my ref anymore. so no one lost anything.

That was very polite of him to offer that to your referrals because you weren't responsible and wanted to move the conga to another site, however this conga was originally made with another site in mind, and not this website.

please calms down. no one was hurt in the making of this conga:lol: he didnt just do it for those people. its part of a promotion that he has going on. you sign up unreffered and you dont have to do an offer

I am calm, but I've asked you several times to calm down on the bumping and you did, for perhaps an hour .. I've also asked you to revert the thread back to its inital conga thread, as people *did* sign up for you under there, whether or not an admin from that site offered to help them after you abandoned that "conga" idea. This isn't your personal thread, its a conga thread .. I can however close this thread, allow someone to remake it properly if they choose, and you can make your own personal thread as thats all you seem to have in mind with this thread.

[quote name='zombinieumarli']I am working on offers right now. Don't change the conga. That will completely defeat the point of me joining the conga in the first place.[/QUOTE]
Heres atleast one person that stated he was working on the offers, and that doesn't include strey who stated he did an offer as well .. I've asked you to change the conga twice now and all your doing is avoiding it, I'm asking a third and final time to change the conga again back to its initial state. This isn't a debate.

[quote name='Foladar']Heres atleast one person that stated he was working on the offers, and that doesn't include strey who stated he did an offer as well .. I've asked you to change the conga twice now and all your doing is avoiding it, I'm asking a third and final time to change the conga again back to its initial state. This isn't a debate.[/quote]'

what if i refuse

Since you are refusing, this thread will be closed .. feel free to make your own personal thread however you aren't allowed to lead another conga.
If you signed up under wwe, you can contact SomethinForNothin to be removed from his referral:
If you want to be removed as wwe101's referral, I'll apply a free offer credit to your account, so that all you'll need is referrals of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back