Transformers 2 [Blu-Ray] Futureshop Steelbook

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...angid=EN&sku_id=0665000FSM2171118&catid=27850

Ok so here is the deal, I will take names for those that are interested BUT please realize that this steelbook is different. Futureshop will only give you a steelbook when you buy the regular amaray blu-ray, ie the disc is not in the case, much like Snow White was at Best Buy USA. There is also a limit online of 1.

I buy in store and have had never had an issue with limits, so I dont see any problem buying in store. I dont know exactly how the steel will work in store, I assume I will have to buy an amaray version and then they will give me a steel. I will have to wait till release day to see.

Anyways I can take names, I cant promise anything but that I will try my best....

1-2. LinkinPrime x2 (CAG)
3-4. Thenyrfan (CAG)
5. Mako1215 (CAG)
6. Sephiroth61787 (CAG)
7. Koji126 (CAG)
8. Opterasis (CAG)
9. Biggie79 (HDD)
10-11. Thebigc321 (CAG)
12. Maximus101 (CAG)
13. Rhyder (BLU)
14. Chucki Norris (CAG)
15. Fewychewy (CAG)
16. Kragit (CAG)
17. OneEye (BLU)
18. Jetthead (HDD)
19-25. Apsmith21 (HDD) X7
26. OneEye (BLU)
27. Laserdogg
28. dougalast (BLU)
29. richfell (BLU)
30. Che (BLU)
31. Chip718 (BLU)
32. andrewski1979 (BLU)
33-36. sconde (BLU)
37. eman (BLU)
38-39. Indiehjaerta (CAG)
40. Richfell (BLU)
41-43. Craig02 (BLU)
44. Pellaeon (BLU)
45-46. Thaima1shu (CAG)
47-49. DarkRider23
50. Bdg7884 (CAG)
51. AtTeR (CAG)
52. Rweekes (HDD)
53. Starbury805 (CAG)
54. Nycomet (BLU)
55. MarkG (HDD)
56. Beatngurnuts (CAG)
57. AgentEW (CAG)
58. Darkflight (CAG)
59-60. Leftwing1018 (CAG)

Last edited by a moderator:
is there a limit to the amount we can order? I have some friends/family that want me to get some for them.

and sorry, im a little confused by the wording in the first post. So the price we pay will come with both the bluray movie and the steelbook? but they are in separate packaging?

thanks!

[quote name='leftwing1018']is there a limit to the amount we can order? I have some friends/family that want me to get some for them.

and sorry, im a little confused by the wording in the first post. So the price we pay will come with both the bluray movie and the steelbook? but they are in separate packaging?

thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes. You get the regular blu-ray and then the steelbook....it's only for this movie (and Snow White) that they did this, all the other movies had the discs inside the steelbook.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']i still have couple of those & iron man.[/QUOTE]

Are you keeping those indefinitely or do you plan on re-selling them down the road? I kinda want to sell my I Am Legend but not sure...maybe I can get more during the holidays.

[quote name='DarkRider23']I'm in for 3 Accord. When is the payment deadline? And what's the PayPal email address?[/QUOTE]

I'll email you after release and I have them, I front all the money, no need to pre-pay. Payment is paypal.

[quote name='leftwing1018']is there a limit to the amount we can order? I have some friends/family that want me to get some for them.

thanks![/QUOTE]

No limit, I usually get about 80-100 copies, multiple stores, etc. Yes it will come with the amaray case with disc, same as if you bought it in the us, the steelbook will be a second piece that is seperate. Paramount had/has pressing issues so they couldnt get the disks in time to add them to the steel.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Are you keeping those indefinitely or do you plan on re-selling them down the road? I kinda want to sell my I Am Legend but not sure...maybe I can get more during the holidays.[/QUOTE]
I plan on reselling them when it reached $500 more or less.

[quote name='starbury805']how much? pm im in! i have paypal, lmk thanks![/QUOTE]

Should be around $52 shipped, let me know if your still interested and I'll add you. Jamie

I've never done this thing before.

So, how it works?

You take names, and you buy it for me... And, then I pay you via Paypal, and you ship it to me??

Hey AccordTR. Doesnt FYE Have The Same Steelbook ? If So Please take me Off the List.. Sorry. I Looked At Both Sites For The Steelbook And They Look The Same For me. Thought It Would've Been Different. Sorry Again

[quote name='blaze81']Hey AccordTR. Doesnt FYE Have The Same Steelbook ? If So Please take me Off the List.. Sorry. I Looked At Both Sites For The Steelbook And They Look The Same For me. Thought It Would've Been Different. Sorry Again[/QUOTE]
FYE is selling DVD SteelBook only.

Yep Accord can you please remove me since i just want exclusives and i already preordered mine through fye.. i dont see a point of having both dvd and blu ray steelbook since i wont be opening them anyway.. thanks

Limits suck but I'm get some here and there. Price will be $56 shipped. First pm'd first served as a lot of people have come and gone. I have a few pinocchios too. Jamie

I will try all the stores again tonight with a friend, the staff changes so hopefully a round two since the numbers are soooooooo limited.

Actually the numbers are over 10,000 according to Ian's post.

In store it is first come first serve. There were well over 10,000 but sales have been excellent today.

Day one we had enough to cover off demand, day 2 there will likely by only 25% of the steelbook inventory left.

bread's done
Back