10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
No, and as a matter of fact it got stuck on the "confirm order" page and never went any farther, but I got an order confirmation email, so I assume I'm safe.

[quote name='icruise']No, and as a matter of fact it got stuck on the "confirm order" page and never went any farther, but I got an order confirmation email, so I assume I'm safe.[/QUOTE]

fuck. I totally went back. FUUUUUUUCK. It's completely stuck now! I can't even proceed to check out. Of course this would happen at work where I have shit to do and can't wait around!

WTF. Now it says I have nothing in my cart.

SUCCESS!....I think. I never even got to the confirmation page, but I got an confirmation e-mail. Here's to hoping it actually worked. I'm gonna give HTS a call after work and make sure.

[quote name='cribbs542']Once I clicked the final checkout button, it took a solid 5 minutes before it went through, but it worked. give it some time.

also, if you are unsure if it went through, make sure you are logged in, and check it out here:

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/OrderStatus.htm[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been waiting on that page to load for the last 3 or so minutes. HTS is getting hammered.

[quote name='kojubat']The SDCC toys are online.

Rodimus Alternator

Menasor Titanium

It looks like the Botcon2007 code is not longer valid, or doesn't apply to these particular items.

(Also, not sure what else was exclusive, but I found My Little Pony, Battlestar Galactica Titanium 3-Pack and Pimp Destro (sold out), by using some Comic Con search terms.)[/quote]

Hell yes, thanks so much man! In for one of each $49.75 total.

FMooglestar you can cross me off of your list, thanks for the offer though :bow:.

Placed Order for 1 Rodimus

Woohoo!
I wish there was like a super saver shipment that's free buy takes a while, I mean it's not like I'm gonna open it...

Thanks for the heads up, Kojubat, been checking for them to put up Rodimus. Got one Alternator and one Menasaur. Thanks for the 10% off code, Zmonkay!

Grats on picking up Rodimus guys, he is indeed a very slick alternator. I'm going to go ahead and cross Linkin and Panda off my list since it sounds like both you guys were able to score one. I woke up late, which in turn gave me a late start to the gym and now I have to head off to work, so PM's will still be accepted until late tonight after I get home from the bars.

[quote name='177adjen17']here's a clip of the new TF animated series from SDCC ... the toys are included in the clip http://enewsi.com/[/quote]

Oh God, I don't know what to think. Although some of the Cartoon Network/WB takes on other key properties like the DC Heroes come out really cool with strange and different visions, I'm sketched out on this Transformers vision.

The cartoon looks so...gay. There's no other word for it, whether it's the oh so politically correct studio execs or who knows who green lit this, these Transformers are definitely the soft and cuddly version of the toys we grew up with. Guess they just want to appeal to the lowest common denominator and include girls and toddlers. And seriously, what's with the cliched "spunky yet adorable" little girl?!?

The Transformers of the 80's were definitely boys' toys, and were just so damn bad ass. This is just a mockery of them.

Okay, seeing the pics of the toys, most are not bad. Bulkhead looks like a new version of Brawn. But the Dinobots...damn, I LOVE them. Starscream looks great. I like the toys, and will check out the cartoon, hopefully it won't disappoint.

As for ordering Rodimus, got here too late this morning, damn it! And Menasor...meh, I don't want an original Rodimus Prime repaint.

Moogle, I am still SUPER interested in the Alternators Hot Rod/Rodimus, so please don't cross me off the list!

What time was rodimus available? I didnt get an email until 1:15 EST from HTS. Not that it would have mattered anyway, I don't work near a computer and didnt get home to check until 5pm. Off to ebay I guess. Damn, shit like this makes me want to get out of the whole collecting hobby! I hate ebay's inflated prices!!

[quote name='DarkKnight']What time was rodimus available? I didnt get an email until 1:15 EST from HTS. Not that it would have mattered anyway, I don't work near a computer and didnt get home to check until 5pm. Off to ebay I guess. Damn, shit like this makes me want to get out of the whole collecting hobby! I hate ebay's inflated prices!![/QUOTE]

Kojubat's post is dated as 7:53 AM PST today. Sold out an hour later.

[quote name='JTWise']Another 10% code if you need it - COMIC2007. This is 10% code that was given out at Comic-Con.[/quote]

Any word on expiration date?

Also, was I the only one that ordered Menasaur?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Any word on expiration date?

Also, was I the only one that ordered Menasaur?[/quote]

Considering it will let you add over 1000 to your cart right now I would say umm yes...

Also, was I the only one that ordered Menasaur?[/QUOTE]

lol, prolly. IMHO, it's a great mold, and I love the Tit. Rodimus Prime. I just don't think it's a good candidate for a repaint as Menasor, and I think the coloring makes it look shitty as hell. Can't wait for my Rodimus though. So excited I snagged one after the Nemesis Prime bullshit.

Also, was I the only one that ordered Menasaur?[/QUOTE]

Most likely haha. I've seen the Hot Rod Titaniums in-store before (back before the movie) and I was not impressed at all. I picked up the Soundwave Titanium, which is OK, but at $13 I couldn't resist.

Also, does anyone know of any deals for the 20th Anniversary Prime? The best deal I found was $65 shipped from Amazon.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Most likely haha. I've seen the Hot Rod Titaniums in-store before (back before the movie) and I was not impressed at all. I picked up the Soundwave Titanium, which is OK, but at $13 I couldn't resist.

Also, does anyone know of any deals for the 20th Anniversary Prime? The best deal I found was $65 shipped from Amazon.[/quote]

Amazon is giving 15% off select toys to individuals with prime shipping. 20th anniversary prime is included and it comes to $55.24. If you have prime shipping just add optimus to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Its been awhile since I seen it any cheaper. In January you could find them clearance at Walmart/Target. I never saw them for less then 50% off then, but a few lucky people found them for around $25...

[quote name='kjauburn']Amazon is giving 15% off select toys to individuals with prime shipping. 20th anniversary prime is included and it comes to $55.24. If you have prime shipping just add optimus to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Its been awhile since I seen it any cheaper. In January you could find them clearance at Walmart/Target. I never saw them for less then 50% off then, but a few lucky people found them for around $25...[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I don't have Amazon Prime =(

[quote name='177adjen17']here's another clip of the TF: animated....low audio but worth looking at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVtVZP5tjWY[/quote]

Thanks...I'm still sold on this till I see a few episodes, the look is really growing on me and I absolutely loved the toys. Reminds me of these:

Transformers Go-Bots Series (kids line came out a couple years ago)
pr-Toys-Playskool_Transformers_Go-Bots_Aerobot_Figure-resized200.jpg

[quote name='Vinny']I still can't get over that look or style... it just seems to childish too me.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. Does anyone else wish Bruce Timm wasn't such a DC fan and came over to do a TF animated show? How epic would that be seriously.

Suposudly theres an exclusive Transformer 3 pack in Costco
It includes:
Leader Optimus Prime
Legends Jazz
Legends Bumblebee

Price?
$35
True or not? If yes, then I'm gettting my cheap ass down there ASAP

That sounds like kind of an odd set. One huge figure and two tiny crappy ones?

Anyway, I keep being surprised at how quickly these figures are selling out of my local stores. The decent ones (deluxe, voyager, leader) are pretty much completely gone from every store. I went to Toys R Us where they had a bunch of Voyager Ratchets and Starscreams a few days ago, and they were all gone, as were all the deluxes. The walls were bare. Target and Walmart aren't much better. Meijer was the only place that still had a few decent things.

I think I decided to start collecting them just in time, since I was able to pick up all of the voyager class ones locally, and almost all of the deluxes. I did have to order deluxe Bumblebee and Brawl from Bigbadtoystore, but they were only marked up by $3 and $2 respectively, so that wasn't too bad (got the last Bumblebee they had). Oh, and I preordered Barricade from them as well for $2 over retail. Better than eBay anyway.

This new hobby of mine is getting expensive already...

[quote name='icruise']That sounds like kind of an odd set. One huge figure and two tiny crappy ones?[/quote]

It's possible. They do tend to get the Leaders at Costco, though their last set was much better (Leader Prime + Ultra Wing Saber for something like $35).

Most likely, these will hit with Costco's Christmas toys, which should be due in September or October. I rarely ever see them, and when I do, it's usually months after they supposedly come out. I did see the Prime/Wing Saber combo last year, but not the one they had the year before.

[quote name='icruise']
Anyway, I keep being surprised at how quickly these figures are selling out of my local stores. The decent ones (deluxe, voyager, leader) are pretty much completely gone from every store. [/quote]

I haven't seen any Deluxe except Wreckage in weeks. I'll spot the occasionaly Voyager, and yesterday a Target restocked those (but nothing else). I'm amazed at how well thse are selling.

I managed to find a lone Dreadwing but haven't had any other luck lately.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']No UPC? I really don't want to drive to every Target in Atlanta.[/QUOTE]

www.tfw2005.com

Top tab. Hit boards. Scroll down to Transformers Sightings, then hit Georgia sightings. The users there are fairly up to date, depending on where you live. If there's news of TF toys in your area, you'll probably hear it there.

Damn, the local sightings section doesn't help me at all.

No wave 2's anywhere, and good luck getting anything shortpacked or special editions.

Thank God I scored all my Wave 1 figs when I did.

BTW FFMooglester, I haven't heard back from you. Did you get my responses?

Sorry for the double post, but the Mysterious Costco 3 pack has been solved as I got off the phone with the Operator.

The Transformers Leader Optimus Prime with legends figure 3 pack will be availible at all Costco stores after August 16th. It will retail for $34.99. It includes- Leader Optimus, Legends Bumblebee, and Legends Jazz. It will be mine :)

[quote name='Masterchip']Sorry for the double post, but the Mysterious Costco 3 pack has been solved as I got off the phone with the Operator.

The Transformers Leader Optimus Prime with legends figure 3 pack will be availible at all Costco stores after August 16th. It will retail for $34.99. It includes- Leader Optimus, Legends Bumblebee, and Legends Jazz. It will be mine :)[/QUOTE]

Any idea if it'll be online as well? I don't have a Costco anywhere near me.

[quote name='Vinny']Any idea if it'll be online as well? I don't have a Costco anywhere near me.[/quote]

Hmm, I can't really say, but I doubt you coulden't buy it anyways, becuase it's a Membership store, and to order online, I believe you need the membership number when ordering. It's like those other Bulk stores like BJ'S or Sam's

[quote name='icruise']Thanks. Ordered one. I couldn't get any of the 10% off or free shipping codes to work, unfortunately.[/quote]
How much was shipping?

EDIT: 6.22 for shipping and 1.87 for tax for me...Used my XBOX Live Diamond card and got $2 off, total $26.08...I think I'll wait and see if I can find it in stores.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I'll just wait until August 5th for the restock to get some figures.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, in my case I don't have a lot of confidence that I'll be able to get the figures when they do show up in stores, given what I've been seeing recently. So I figure paying shipping is better than paying eBay fees later.

[quote name='icruise']Yeah, in my case I don't have a lot of confidence that I'll be able to get the figures when they do show up in stores, given what I've been seeing recently. So I figure paying shipping is better than paying eBay fees later.[/QUOTE]

There's not much left on my plate anyways. In terms of movie figures, I mainly just want the 08 Camaro Bumblebee and possibly Voyager Prime and/or Deluxe Jazz. However, the All Spark series due out next year has the movie Voyager Prime repainted in G1 colors that I think looks pretty slick, so I may end up waiting for that. My main complaint about the Voyager Prime is that the gray looks like absolute shit. I'm getting a Voyager Starscream and the 20th Anniversary Prime very soon, and the MP Starscream when it hits Wal-Marts in August. *sigh* You know, I really did like Transformers, but the film just made me go crazy. The only movie I've seen 4x in theaters. The last movie I saw more than twice was LotR: RotK, and that was 3x.

got voyager megatron today ... the box asst. is ironhide-2; starscream-1; megatron-1...no OP... its possible that he might be at the last end of 2nd wave....and here's the rest of loot

[quote name='177adjen17']got voyager megatron today ... the box asst. is ironhide-2; starscream-1; megatron-1...no OP... its possible that he might be at the last end of 2nd wave....and here's the rest of loot [/QUOTE]

oooo, where/how much? My damned KB still doesn't have the new micro-combiners, and those ornaments just look hot.

I got into this whole TF franchise kinda late and i missed out on alot. Think they are going to restock on leader primes anytime soon?

[quote name='Zmonkay']oooo, where/how much? My damned KB still doesn't have the new micro-combiners, and those ornaments just look hot.[/quote]

WM for the voyagers, carlton cards for the ornaments and yup KB for combiners

[quote name='KhaosX']I got into this whole TF franchise kinda late and i missed out on alot. Think they are going to restock on leader primes anytime soon?[/quote]

Leaders are not that hard to find as deluxes....plus, nightwatch OP is basically a repaint if u just want the fig

bread's done
Back