Trauma Center discussion

[quote name='SMMM']Jeeze, I'd hate to see you with some of the later missions...that one's a walk in the park.[/quote]

Ah, didn't realize I among the elite here.

My apologies.

:roll:

[quote name='Blind the Thief']Really? I always made sure to kill 'em, because get too many and they swarmed and did some big attack that took of a lot of damage.[/QUOTE]

That attack always takes off half the current health. That means it can never kill you, it just sets you up to be killed by the main spider. You just have to be really fast at cutting, injecting, and lasering. Try to establish a routine to go through. It's been a while since I played this game so I can't remember enough to give any more detailed advice. Good luck though.

Blah... just got to 6:8... man it's a pain! The closest I have come so far is cutting the main dude 2ce and then time ran out... but I was also focusing too much on the little dudes.

I know I'll get it eventually... Need some closer on this great game!

I just finished this damn game. I've never had an urge to throw my DS at the wall until I started playing it!

I just beat the mission where you have to stop the multiplying GUILT while taking out thorns. Pretty tough. I love the game and the difficulty though even if it is immensly frustrating, sometimes it is fun to have a game that makes me feel like a freaking master everytime I actually beat a mission. On a not so unrelated note, I just finished X-Men Legends 2 for PS2, Great game, but no sense of accomplishment because it was freaking easy, now when I beat Trauma Center, I'll probably OMGOMGOMG>>through

[quote name='mattstockton12']I just beat the mission where you have to stop the multiplying GUILT while taking out thorns. Pretty tough. I love the game and the difficulty though even if it is immensly frustrating, sometimes it is fun to have a game that makes me feel like a freaking master everytime I actually beat a mission. On a not so unrelated note, I just finished X-Men Legends 2 for PS2, Great game, but no sense of accomplishment because it was freaking easy, now when I beat Trauma Center, I'll probably through a party:D.[/quote]

or you could throw a party

[quote name='swetooth9']or you could throw a party[/quote]

:applause: CONGRATULATIONS. YOU FOUND A TYPO. :applause:

Your contribution to this thread about Trauma Center is appreciated and we are all much better spellers because of it. I hope to hear more from you in the future and anxiously await your next enlightening post.

Sorry, probably a little too much, eh? No more sarcasm from me.

bread's done
Back