Tremor Games - Get Free Steam Games For Download

[quote name='Marcin205']lol some random login error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/tremorg/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 708[/QUOTE]

Sorry!

We are updating the site and adding some features so you may face some errors for a few seconds.

Same for the search game error. Won't be there for long :)

Would you be interested if we gave out a Steam Game worth $10 everyday for at least a week? (Maybe everyday permanently if response is good!)

There will be only one condition:
Login to Tremor Games and spend 5 Tremor Coins to enter the contest.

We will randomly select one winner everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AlphaPanda']5 coins for each day, or 5 coins total for the chance to win for the week?[/QUOTE]

5 coins for each day - 1 contest everyday - 1 winner everyday

So 1 week will have $10x7 worth of games.

hmm yes but can redeem in europe? because we have euro prices,lol borderlands gone from shop?

[quote name='Marcin205']hmm yes but can redeem in europe? because we have euro prices,lol borderlands gone from shop?[/QUOTE]

You just need a Steam account to get the games. We'll buy the games or gift the games to you.

Borderlands was out of stock but we have added it again.

[quote name='User20211']Why the jump in price for borderlands? I remember it at 350 coins before.[/QUOTE]

We couldn't get it at the discounted price from Steam!

Good site. I just got to 100 coins now, enough to buy myself the Humble Indie Bundle 6. Might come play on the website more often so I can try to get some Steam games. :)

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']do all games have achievements?[/QUOTE]

there's a tab for achievement games.

pocket creatures goes pretty quick and is interesting too fyi.

Sorry for the bump but I need help. Every time i try to register it keeps saying that "There was an error in registration" someone please help me.

bread's done
Back