Trials HD Sale

Who knows honestly. It's always a crap shoot with Live games. I mean my buddy had to wait till the end of the new year just for Castle Crashers to get down to 560 or what ever it was

It's consistently one of the top selling games on live. Your best bet is to get some point cards for cheap and pick it up. I wouldn't count on a sale.

its a lot of fun, and the levels get brutaly difficult. you can also watch the top guys on the leaderboard's replays wich is really cool and helps give you tips on some of the harder chalenges. I agree with everyone else, it was totally worth the price and i have no regrets.

I thought the game was a lot of fun, until it got insanely difficult. I was stuck at some level where I died 500 times and it told me I couldn't continue trying. After that I never touched the game again. I don't need that kind of frustration added to my life.

MjC

[quote name='mtxbass1']It's consistently one of the top selling games on live. Your best bet is to get some point cards for cheap and pick it up. I wouldn't count on a sale.[/QUOTE]

I think Castle Crashers is the highest selling game on XBLA and it was on sale. But Trials is a more recent release so it's unlikely it'll show up soon.

[quote name='Cheeseknight28']I think Castle Crashers is the highest selling game on XBLA and it was on sale. But Trials is a more recent release so it's unlikely it'll show up soon.[/QUOTE]

:roll: Castle Crashers has been out for almost a year and a half and they ran a one day sale on it. It was due for a sale or price drop. Trials isn't.

bread's done
Back