[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

Hey there, I hear there is heat in this neck of the woods, and since it is a bit chilly, I thought I'd stop in for a rest. What would it take to pry Final Fantasy X from your grip of death? Black Label? GH? Does the manual still have that sweet, wondrous aroma?

hey buddy sorry for the delay, not seeing anything atm for the dc bundle ,but free bump and open to offers :) thanks! (its in mint condition, one little scratches plays great!)

Nay, I do not have the E-mail address. My biggest OMFG UGH fuck fuck fuck moment on that art was I put "bustly" instead of "bustling"... And it was on my old desktop, so the font is gone and such... BLEH... The entire Photoshop file is like 34 megs... Large. Like Kirstie Alley.

Yeah, made it myself :cool:

Honestly, my photoshop knowledge barely exceeds downloading brushes and fonts. That's pretty much how I made that one. I'm glad you like it. I was trying to do a Final Fantasy VII one, but I was just not really excited with how my Buster Sword came out...

Bureaucrats write memoranda both because they appear to be busy when they are writing and because the memos, once written, immediately become proof that they were busy.

I am not sure yet :( Haha, I'm being difficult, aren't I? I think I'm gonna suspend trading [except on selling the Asian DVDs and such] for... Erm.... NO real reason at this point... I'd do Crisis Core for like one of the memory cards and FFX or just both the memory cards...

Here’s my theory about meetings and life; the three things you can’t fake are erections, competence and creativity. That’s why meetings become toxic they put uncreative people in a situation in which they have to be something they can never be. And the more effort they put into concealing their inabilities, the more toxic the meeting becomes. One of the most common creativity-faking tactics is when someone puts their hands in prayer position and conceals their mouth while they nod at you and say, 'Mmmmmm. Interesting.' If pressed, they’ll add, 'I’ll have to get back to you on that.' Then they don’t say anything else.

"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
Death thought about it.
"Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice."

Free bump.

I had a meeting scheduled this morning that I forgot about, so your package is sitting on my desk at work and I'll mail it during lunch.

Dude, I'm lucky. The lady friend will be gone all weekend (except friday night, it's our six-month) and so all weekend I'm going to be indulging in Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 4... All the games I miss dearly!

Two songs I have up on my myspace profile I made with MTV Music Generator 2 for PS2... So, I will be busy all weekend! You saved my favorite system for me!!!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Dude, I'm lucky. The lady friend will be gone all weekend (except friday night, it's our six-month) and so all weekend I'm going to be indulging in Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 3, Silent Hill 2, Resident Evil 4... All the games I miss dearly!
[/QUOTE]

They still celebrate six month anniversaries?

My girlfriend was gone this past weekend so I had a gaming shut-in weekend too, it was great. Nice to be free of the nagging from time to time. :D

would you want to by the DLC disc from me? Would prefer money order i think. i have paypal but don't wanna transfer to bank account.

Nothing in the world is permanent, and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we're still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it. If change is of the essence of existence one would have thought it only sensible to make it the premise of our philosophy.

I'm so happy, I gotta find some guys with some good PS2 games on here to help me out and I gotta rebuild my PS2 collection. It's gonna sound weird, but my PS3 won't be getting much love, mainly because I don't wanna spend insane amounts on new games :D

You're gonna think I'm crazy, but the first time I beat Final Fantasy VII was... About three weeks ago, so I could start playing Crisis Core. I had quite a collection going, but sold it all on Ebay for about $200 (Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX, X, XII collector's edition, Chrono Cross, Parasite Eve, and a very very beat up Final Fantasy VII Versus guide)... I didn't realize just how rare that guide was... Plus, I got my copy of Final Fantasy VII (black label) for free from a friend, and the Versus guide was my brother's friend from about 98 or 99... The rest I paid an average of about $10 each.

Hey Mr. "I'm Starting a Final Fantasy Collection"... I might be able to get my hands on a sealed copy of FFV for GBA if you'd be interested.

Strong feelings do not necessarily make a strong character. The strength of a man is to be measured by the power of the feelings he subdues not by the power of those which subdue him.

bump, free of charge.

How's your custom cases adventure going? Or have you not started yet? I've still got tips to offer. :D

Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.

I just gave that PSP memory stick to a friend yesterday...I picked it up for $2.00 @ Sears a while back. They had a ton of them. The next time I go I'll see if I can pick one up for you...

Any great truth can -- and eventually will -- be expressed as a cliche -- a cliche is a sure and certain way to dilute an idea. For instance, my grandmother used to say, 'The black cat is always the last one off the fence.' I have no idea what she meant, but at one time, it was undoubtedly true.

A buddy of mine working at gamestop let me return it for borderlands. sorry about that. but hell i'd gladly buy it and some money to you for the wii or something lol.

Make sure you pick up: Disgaea 1+2, and Jeanne D'Arc for your new PSP. Oh, and might as well get FF Tactics too.

This all assuming you like SRPGs, but those are my four favorite games for the system.

dont forget Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, FF VII: Crisis Core, and Dissidia!

Especially since Dracula X has the best Castlevania game EVER made on it! Gotta love being able to play Symphony on the PSP :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dont forget Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, FF VII: Crisis Core, and Dissidia!

Especially since Dracula X has the best Castlevania game EVER made on it! Gotta love being able to play Symphony on the PSP :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was just getting him started. I personally didn't love Dissidia, though I still bought it at release.

And agreed on Symphony. I downloaded it on PSN and that and FFVII are both permanently loaded on my PSP. Thank you Sony! :D

bread's done
Back