[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

I'll give you this bump as a reminder to pay me for all those sexual favors. Errr... I mean... For sending me a box of pop-tarts :whistle2:#

Won't be needing Minish anymore. I got Pokemon Emerald (cart only) and Minish (complete minty box) for $17.50 each! :)

We do need to work a trade out however. I will look over your list again :)

EDIT: check the deals forum. gamefly sale and Far Cry 2 is only $9.99 + Free Shipping!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
EDIT: check the deals forum. gamefly sale and Far Cry 2 is only $9.99 + Free Shipping![/QUOTE]

Beat you to helping out Trolls by 3 hours. :D

damnit. i really need to learn to read prior posts. that is the 2nd time today already!

its ok at least I can say I have not put bids in for DLC that I already have ;)

[quote name='cah412']But if you still want to trade Halo 3 for Farcry 2, I'll happily do that. :D[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you'll buy it from the sale and then trade it to him for his much more valuable game or that you'll trade him your current copy and then buy a cheap replacement from the sale? :D

Bump.

Like? Haha. I love it. Oddly enough though, as into Pokemon as I was in middle school, it doesn't take me back to Pokemon days, it takes me back to Super Smash Bros 64. Hey, let's get a good trade goin, maybe you're interested in some other things on my list? I saw these as well:

Deadrising
God of War II
MGS PSX
FF7 PSX

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

I'm thankful for my Trollsie on this wonderful day! And I know what he is thankful for... Booze, smokes, tats, and giving his life to help others.

bump

So my Universal Game Cases are on the way, far earlier than I expected. Once I've decided how many I need, I'll work something out with you.

Happy Black Friday

On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter what it does.

bump!

also sent you a social group invite. mostly the group of us that discuss stuff on each others trading lists. mostly so we don't get in trouble or banned. :p

In most people's vocabularies, design means veneer. It's interior decorating. It's the fabric of the curtains of the sofa. But to me, nothing could be further from the meaning of design. Design is the fundamental soul of a human-made creation that ends up expressing itself in successive outer layers of the product or service.

Be mild with the mild, shrewd with the crafty, confiding to the honest, rough to the ruffian, and a thunderbolt to the liar. But in all this, never be unmindful of your own dignity.

bread's done
Back