[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.

(Sorry I have been away for so long, been stuck up Dragon Age's ass. xD)

Phoenix dissapoint. Phoenix dissapoint much.

All this Far Cry 2 talk makes me want it again, I loved that game. I want Far Cry 3 to be set in the same place, with a plot like the same, smaller map (but more dense) and animals. Mannn, GET IT TROLLS!

My 360 got the E74 error so I've only been booting it up ghetto style for when I watch Netflix. Haha.

And I dunno what'd we'd trade! I'm limited only to you 360 section (only have a PS3 and 360) and I'm actually holding off on 360 games until I figure out what I'm going to do. Might just sell of my 360 collection all together. :cold:

Did you want something from my list? Haha.

The whole problem can be stated quite simply by asking, 'Is there a meaning to music?' My answer would be, 'Yes.' And 'Can you state in so many words what the meaning is?' My answer to that would be, 'No.'

You want a 60GB PS3? I'll make you a deal, import me a FFXIII Lightning White PS3 Slim and you can have my 60GB BC phat.

Deal? :D

bump

Bump for my good ol' buddy STROLLZ. Once I get this 360 running, we can High School Musical Dance Challenge on live! And send obscene messages to each other!

The person who knows one thing and does it better than anyone else, even if it only be the art of raising lentils, receives the crown he merits. If he raises all his energy to that end, he is a benefactor of mankind and its rewarded as such.

Bump!

I dunno.. all the 360 games I want from ya I would prefer on my PS3 since my 360 is on life support. :lol:

Time to bump...VIA MEME.

1266451281494.jpg

bread's done
Back