[Troll's Trade List] ±±±±±Looking for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for 3DS (With or Without Case)±±±±±

All yours for $18 shipped if you want :)

Sending a pm now as Ill need to know tonight if you want otherwise Ill have to wait to ship until next weekend

Courage_Wolf_8_by_Nossek.jpg

On the off chance youd trade those Zelda games (As I was the one to sell them to you lol, well at least Minish Cap) CML for the below (and I have PP) ;)

:ps3:Guitar Hero III with Guitar! Never been opened!
:gc:The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition
:gba:The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
:gba:The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (Complete)

[quote name='leftwing1018']V, whats wrong with Gaga :p ;)

Trolls, keep me posted![/QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong with Gaga.

Brett would probably disagree.

*waits for bvharris to come thread crap* :bouncy:

You lost me where you said "like 4 prices I have posted" what are you referring too? lol

I forgot you had a camaro! Lucky bast.... /jealousy

Ohh haha
I think the prices look good. the Tales guide might be just a little overpriced.. well, not overpriced, but probably more than someone here would pay. And to be honest I have no idea what worth AVP items have lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take one of everything, thank you! Looking to pay only $5 paypal. I'll throw in an extra $2 for shipping on all the items. I leave neutral feedback when I don't get my items within four days.

[quote name='bvharris']Is that blu ray player any good? I wouldn't mind having a second one now that I'm getting another HDTV.[/QUOTE]

It is an entry level sony. You could do way worse than that like a piece of shit Vizio, or any other company that is not LG, Sony, or Samsung.

In short yes it is a good :br: player!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It is an entry level sony. You could do way worse than that like a piece of shit Vizio, or any other company that is not LG, Sony, or Samsung.

In short yes it is a good :br: player![/QUOTE]

Pretty comparable to the PS3 in terms of blu rays?

[quote name='bvharris']Pretty comparable to the PS3 in terms of blu rays?[/QUOTE]

Most stand alone Blu-Ray players actually are supposed to have better audio codecs coming out of them since they are made for movies. That is what my friend who is a sales person told me.

Yeah and plus if you think about it less wear and tear on the PS3 since you have a standalone player. This one also should be able to do firmware updates via the internet like the PS3 does :)

Hey trolls. If you want the limited edition MW2 :360: I am probably going to end up selling it or trading it in to get the new slim :D

Let me know if you are interested!

bread's done
Back