Tron: Legacy / Tron: The Original Classic (Five-Disc Combo) Pre-Order for $49.99

Actually, it went up to $52.99, since it had dropped to $49.99 on 02/11 and went up to $52.99 on 03/13.

Still a good price versus the retail release pricing.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, it went up to $52.99, since it had dropped to $49.99 on 02/11 and went up to $52.99 on 03/13.

Still a good price versus the retail release pricing.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see.

Well I guess it's still a decent deal for those who missed on the $49.99 price, since it's right around the corner now.

I'm holding out for $30 or under, personally. I don't need to have it immediately when it comes out, and I think we'll see deals on it within a few months.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, it went up to $52.99, since it had dropped to $49.99 on 02/11 and went up to $52.99 on 03/13.

Still a good price versus the retail release pricing.[/QUOTE]

Even better for those of us that got in with the $5 coupon. :D

I'm likely being too optimistic, but I'd love to see $7 or $10 coupons from Disney for the individual releases and a "Buy Tron and Tron Legacy, get $10 off instantly" at Target.

I had it preordered at the $50 price and canceled as I know it will be cheaper within a few months and I don't need it right now!

Yeah I cancelled my CE pre order a while back and got the 5 disc non CE. I was thinking how retarded it was to have something like that. It is an awesome set, but I literally have nowhere to put it on my movie shelf. It would just get in the way. After watching that video, I'm glad I did cancel =).

bread's done
Back