Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='soul45man']I just won 100 ms points, anybody wanna trade for a game pack?[/quote]

I don't think people would just trade a gamepack for 100 point when you can trade both of them in to Gamestop and get 10-20 for them.

understandable, well how many points are game packs being offered for then, i'll save them up. unless i have to enter it by the end of the day?

[quote name='soul45man']understandable, well how many points are game packs being offered for then, i'll save them up. unless i have to enter it by the end of the day?[/quote]

people ask for around 1600 points if you're lucky.

I managed to get a sealed copy of Bioshock for my one of Forza 2 a few weeks ago. If anyone wants to trade me gamepacks for 100 points I will be more than willing to trade.

i officially quit playing...i was only playing to get a game pack, and i finally got one the other night along with 2 faceplates and 200ms points, so im satisfied

Ran across this thread and thought I'd join. I've been playing this Instant Win for over a month now. So far today I have won only twice ( 2- 100 MSP's ).

To date I have won:

4- faceplates

6 - gamepacks

1- VIP Console ( Won on Thanksgiving Day ) :lol:

Not to mention 1,000's of MSP'S . I don't know if people actually keep the link for the points or not. I don't bother with the singles. I copy and paste the 100 point win to Wordpad.

[quote name='RamHawk']The game just got a little harder. They've added symbols to their captcha! :([/quote]

Great. I hate that stupid thing.

I just won a VIP package!
It' kind of weird because I have won 3 Game packs and 1200 MSP but I have got NO faceplates.

[quote name='tako']I just won a VIP package!
It' kind of weird because I have won 3 Game packs and 1200 MSP but I have got NO faceplates.[/QUOTE]

congrats :)

wow how fuckni lucky do you have to win 11 freaking things in a month.. i mean ive been playing this thing crazy numerous of times and havent won a dang thing

Nice to see some folks are still doing well with the IWG. I see some of you have lost faith due to changes made in the prize-award-schedule last week which I understand, however, I'm still winning approx. once every 100 plays. I've yet to have a 1000-play day where I didn't score at least 9 or more wins.

Hang in there guys...and congrats to the member who won the VIP. Nicely done!

i have probably done about 4000 entries and while I am not complaining because I won a VIP package, my ratio of entries to wins is way worse then the one in a hundred wins some people claim to be achieving.

[quote name='tako']i have probably done about 4000 entries and while I am not complaining because I won a VIP package, my ratio of entries to wins is way worse then the one in a hundred wins some people claim to be achieving.[/QUOTE]

Bummer

[quote name='tako']How long does it take to receive any of the prizes? I have won a gamepack and VIP pack.[/QUOTE]

It depends on when you win and when they ship out. They ship out on a set day(s) of the month. So if you win right before that time you will get it quick. If you win after that it will be longer. Figure within 1-2 months. This is my understanding of it at least.

[quote name='tako']How long does it take to receive any of the prizes? I have won a gamepack and VIP pack.[/QUOTE]

Personally, having claimed many items (at least 1 per week since the start of the game), my experience has been that over the past 2 months, most wins have shipped within 3-4 weeks. Granted, the first 2 months saw very slow shipments. My first two wins from week won took more than 2 months to arrive. However, wins I claimed as recent as the day before thanksgiving have already been delivered.

Both here and over at SD, winners who claimed prizes more than 3 weeks ago have received their shipments already. Those who claimed less than 3 weeks ago are reporting sporadic shipments.

No matter though....it seems that the problems which first riddled the prize shippers have since been resolved.

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just won a gamepack at 3:40 EST. I got luck it only took about 25 tries.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Congrats GoodGuy! WTG!

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just won a gamepack at 3:40 EST. I got luck it only took about 25 tries.:applause:[/quote]
Wow, that is awesome. Congrats!

[quote name='goodguy46947']Just got another 100 MS points! :lol:[/quote]
Whats your average entries to win ratio?. I'm trying to work out if its still worth the effort to play this. Those new word verification symbols are a total pain in the :booty:.

[quote name='JimmyH']Whats your average entries to win ratio?. I'm trying to work out if its still worth the effort to play this. Those new word verification symbols are a total pain in the :booty:.[/quote]
Yeah they are. I'm trying to afford the new maps for halo 3, and All I need is 200 more ms points, haven't won anything in ages.. I'm old xDDD

where are you trying to input your codes in at? online and when signing up for a gamertag dont work
go to marketplace and reedem code
work there for me everytime

[quote name='JimmyH']Whats your average entries to win ratio?. I'm trying to work out if its still worth the effort to play this. Those new word verification symbols are a total pain in the :booty:.[/quote]

I have enough email addresses to play about 650 times per day. Right now it's 5:00 am EST and the game is running very slow. After I type in the security code it's kicking me off. :bomb:

[quote name='goodguy46947']I have enough email addresses to play about 650 times per day. [/quote]
You know you don't need to use real email addresses right?. Anything with an @ and .com will work eg [email protected].

ive created 4 accounts and played about 8 times and only won trial codes that i cant use because i dont have a 360, i have LIVE for windows and it wont let me input the codes online.

[quote name='JimmyH']You know you don't need to use real email addresses right?. Anything with an @ and .com will work eg [email protected].[/quote]

At the time i didnt know if you needed real or not. I ended up making 100 legit E-mails.

[quote name='sublime90']ive created 4 accounts and played about 8 times and only won trial codes that i cant use because i dont have a 360, i have LIVE for windows and it wont let me input the codes online.[/quote]

Why would you want to input the 48-hour trials if you don't have a 360?

The 48-hour trials can only be entered on the xbox.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Why would you want to input the 48-hour trials if you don't have a 360?

The 48-hour trials can only be entered on the xbox.[/quote]
Games for Windows Live

I played today, and now they have symbols in the codes. Why even bother doing that, bots? Didn't win with my 30 tries either.

VERY Nice Site
I Have Gotten 400 MS Points
2 Free Games[Forza Motorsport 2][Fusion Frenzy]
Over 500 Microsoft 48 Hour codes

Made a nice VisualBasic program that will fill everything but the Captcha.
The Captcha has just been updated, pretty impossible to Get by it.

But anyways I Got mine set up pretty nice.
Works Great.

Make that 500 Microsoft Points :D

[quote name='Dhuk']I played today, and now they have symbols in the codes. Why even bother doing that, bots? Didn't win with my 30 tries either.[/quote]
I never heard of any, but I wasn't looking, though they probably think people were using bots that were doing it by hand. It's not like it's all that hard to do by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back