Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KoA']So far I've gotten to my home:
1x Game Pack
2x Faceplates

I Won like 6 gamepacks, so lets hope :)[/quote]

You should give one to me :D

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Seriously.. selling 48hr Trial Codes is the lowest form of selling ever possible. First of all, just use 10minutemail and register. You can get one code LITERALLY in like 30 seconds. Now, let's do some simple math.

It takes 30 seconds to get a new 10minutemail "email", put in the code, and get a trial code.

30 seconds * 50 = 25 minutes.[/quote]

You can use any e-mail address. Doesn't even have to make sense as long as it follows [email protected]. So, he could get more in the same amount of time.

Hey guys, I got a problem.

I signed up the first time a few days ago and every day I go back to do it, I keep getting the same 48 hr code. Am I doing something wrong? They gave me one access code and I'm still using that.

That's what's supposed to happen. I didn't notice it until after I spent weeks building up until I had 150 codes just to find out they were all duplicates.

That's why you gotta put a diff. email everytime

When I try to enter a code anywhere it does not accept it, am I doing something wrong? Where exactly do I got to enter it in?

Edit: I must have just been unlucky and got a few duds. Works now.

Just won 100 MS points but it doesn't work when I enter it at the xbox live marketplace dashboard. Is it because I'm not from the U.S.? The 48-hour codes work fine though...

[quote name='Dylon']Just won 100 MS points but it doesn't work when I enter it at the xbox live marketplace dashboard. Is it because I'm not from the U.S.? The 48-hour codes work fine though...[/quote]

It might be because you're not in the US, you'd have to let somebody else in the US try it and see if it works :p.

[quote name='SpazX']It might be because you're not in the US, you'd have to let somebody else in the US try it and see if it works :p.[/quote]

good plan LOL

[quote name='Dylon']Just won 100 MS points but it doesn't work when I enter it at the xbox live marketplace dashboard. Is it because I'm not from the U.S.? The 48-hour codes work fine though...[/quote]
I'm in the UK and the only way for me to use the MSP codes (or 48hr trial codes for that matter) is to sign onto my fake American Live account. After that I just redeem my points and buy an arcade game or whatever. The way M$ DRM works is it not only ties the game to my fake tag but also the console so I can still use my everyday UK account to play it :D. The trial codes will not work on anything other than a silver US Live account though.

[quote name='JimmyH']I'm in the UK and the only way for me to use the MSP codes (or 48hr trial codes for that matter) is to sign onto my fake American Live account. After that I just redeem my points and buy an arcade game or whatever. The way M$ DRM works is it not only ties the game to my fake tag but also the console so I can still use my everyday UK account to play it :D. The trial codes will not work on anything other than a silver US Live account though.[/quote]

Until you get a RROD and you have to have your US account signed in to play.

Looks like the folks here aren't doing to badly. Did any of you ever get in on BD's secret post? Good stuff...not to mention great when combined with FTP's post. SAWEET! Hard to lose now!

[quote name='Lzzrdboy']Looks like the folks here aren't doing to badly. Did any of you ever get in on BD's secret post? Good stuff...not to mention great when combined with FTP's post. SAWEET! Hard to lose now![/quote]
What secret post.

[quote name='mguiddy']Until you get a RROD and you have to have your US account signed in to play.[/quote]Lol true but I've even found a work around for that too :D. In that case what you do is redownload the game to your new console and sign in on the account it was registered to. After the game has loaded you just hit the guide button, sign out of the US account and back into the UK account :D:D. I know this works because I have two 360s and I've tested it out. Obviously its a bit more hassle but really only an extra couple of button pushes.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']What secret post.[/quote]

Regarding a bot that a few certain people used to 'cheat' at the game. It was deleted because bot talk is not allowed on here.

Be forewarned that any further mention of this will not be tolerated.

The "secret" from SD is just that the contest gives out its prizes on the minute, so any tries that aren't exactly on the minute are pretty much worthless since any prize that might have been given out is already gone. So you have to try as close to the minute change as possible. It's not exact (apparently it's sometimes a few seconds before or after the minute change) so all it really does is give you an edge. There was a time (when people didn't know about it) when people on SD said that it was pretty easy to get a prize using that method.

I honestly can't believe I didn't think of that and/or nobody else on here said anything about it. It seems so simple now...

Needless to say it doesn't help too much when everybody knows it.

There's so many people playing this game now that it's near impossible to win. It's really not worth the time anymore. You can easily sit and play for 2 hours straight and not win a single thing (trust me I know :cry:). You'd be better off spending your time doing a little over time at work and buying yourself the prizes.

Received my xbox today in the mail. Took about two weeks from the time I sent the letter back. It has the HDMI port so I am keeping it and selling my old one. Since I won the xbox I haven't really played. Good luck to those out there still trying.

Man, now I'm worried about mine. Sent the papers in right around Thanksgiving and haven't gotten anything. :/

[quote name='wwe101']can i get some 48 hour trials from anyone?[/quote]
Why not just play the game and get them for free like everyone else?.

fucking lame you can’t play ranked matchmaking in Halo 3 with the 48hr accounts.
I'm not gona use these take them
DF2GK-XPBQG-769CW-VFW2P-BQK4G
HGCY2-GTH76-98789-R8HMV-VR2F8
B94V8-C9H46-HPQXQ-PMFHW-8XY3Y
BDPGY-9XP7X-9YP3M-7X869-P3YKM
P37G4-BD68B-CVFG2-P6H3M-9Y8FJ

[quote name='masamun18']fucking lame you can’t play ranked matchmaking in Halo 3 with the 48hr accounts.
I'm not gona use these take them
[/quote]
Congrats. You found the 1 game with the 1 thing that I'm aware of that trial codes don't work for.
I had no prob ranked tf2 and ive been playin call of duty 4 like a crackhead wit em

[quote name='TheGlow']Congrats. You found the 1 game with the 1 thing that I'm aware of that trial codes don't work for.
I had no prob ranked tf2 and ive been playin call of duty 4 like a crackhead wit em[/quote]

Rock Band ranked works too.

[quote name='Charron']Man, now I'm worried about mine. Sent the papers in right around Thanksgiving and haven't gotten anything. :/[/quote]

My VIP package came in Friday but my fucking landlord kept it in his office which he never does. They should have placed it in front of my door. Anyway, i sent in my affidavit on Dec. 4th. Call the tropicana support line, mention the contest and that you haven't received your price and they should escalate it.

This F*ing game with the F*ing captcha is F*ing pissing me off.

So I see eHs*Psp so that is what I enter. I've refreshed it 5 F*ing times and each F*ing time, it says I put it in wrong. (As the captcha changes I'm not always putting in ehs*psp :p ) God this captcha is annoying

[quote name='SynGamer']My VIP package came in Friday but my fucking landlord kept it in his office which he never does. They should have placed it in front of my door. Anyway, i sent in my affidavit on Dec. 4th. Call the tropicana support line, mention the contest and that you haven't received your price and they should escalate it.[/quote]

I just realized I never updated. Day after I posted this the thing arrived. I should complain more! :lol:

I got my VIP last Thursday after sending in the affidavit on like the 17th or something. Fast turnaround for me, but the 360 was an old unit that didn't have HDMI.

^^^ ohh boooHH hu lol i cant even win a 360 ( i already have one hehehe ) and ur complaning no HDMI lol jk hey man its a 360 u won :) lol

Im trying to put the 48hr Live code but none of the ones I got off the Tropicana site work. Do I have to redeem them on live for them to work, cause I can't redeem them on the Xbox360.com website?

You can't redeem 48hr codes on xbox.com, only on the console.

Also I've got a gamepack in hand that I will ship to somebody for MS points, but I'm looking for something like 2300 MS points (odd numbered because I've got an odd number right now....), offer me a number and I'll let you know.

I'd play the game more, but it's impossible now, the CAPTCHAs come up invalid 9/10 for me no matter if they're right or not.

[quote name='wwe101']can i please get some 48 hour codes from someone who doesnt want them[/quote]

Me too heh heh heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back