Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='eminemobied12']i want a gamepack link... will trade ms points for it...[/quote]

I don't have a link, but I have a gamepack I've received and could ship it to you, how many ms points would you give for it?

are they still issuing active 48hour codes? I just tried 2 and says code is invalid, at the redeem code on marketplace and in memberships, it gets aggrevating typing this code it.

someone else can try if they want:
DH6KJ-MKFXF-JG6RH-2YM43-KF3VM

[quote name='eminemobied12']... who would go first me or u? i guess i would have to give u the points first... idk hows 1600 points??[/quote]

You would definitely go first, I was asking before for 2300, especially since I have to ship it. We can continue in PM.

I offer 400 48hr trial codes for 800 ms points. Now that there is the whole "no m-rated content for child account" my ms points are worthless so I need some for my new account. I can't seem to win anymore on here :( I have 1500 ms points on my account but can't use them towards the halo 3 maps or cod4 DLC when it comes out. Gay..

I can't get anymore codes for some reason. It just brings me back to the main screen :(
Oh well, I got a month of free play.

Hi all,

I just win a Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® pack for Xbox 360.
Does this interest anyone ? I trade the link for Microsoft points, or anything else that does not require to live in US to benefit
Send me a PM !

Thanks

[quote name='CraZyDesI']Hey, im new here,
The same sweepstakes i've been playing for months now for free xbox live
now requires a valid email address, and it take upto 3 days to recieve

I rented cod4, and its about a week away from being overdue, so
Can anyone please email me an extra 48-hour xbox live code
Cod4 is the best game ever made!

Thanks

[email protected] is the email
or PM me here if i dont have to post 30 times before i get use of PM's[/quote]

Don't take this the wrong way, but why not contribute before coming here asking for handouts?

ok just won a 100 ms points thing was your code to redeem ur prize is and no 100 point code showed up whats with that?

twice now damn it i guess they ran out off 100 point codes

Hi i have been playing this game for a while mainly for the 48-hour codes but it has stopped working. Please could someone give me a 48-hour gold code ? :bouncy:

Btw, if anyone here wants to trade a $10 Best Buy online code for MS points, give me a PM. >_> I can't really do anything with this. xD

Also, lucky you KOA. xD

Sorry you were not a winner this time.
If this is your first time playing, with this registered email address, you will receive a complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister sent to your registered email address within 72 hours.
We recommend that you check your Junk Mail folder as delivery of this code may be routed to that folder.

[quote name='UEstars']Hi all,

I just win a Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® pack for Xbox 360.
Does this interest anyone ? I trade the link for Microsoft points, or anything else that does not require to live in US to benefit
Send me a PM !

Thanks[/quote]

Still available ;)

How about hooking me up with that gamepack UE? I've been playing this damn game EVERY day for a good 2 or 3 months. (Well, now that I think about it, I started about a week before Christmas). I've heard of people giving away Gamepacks on this site, so I thought, "Hey, I guess I'll be that jackass that everyone hates and ask for a free gamepack also." Seriously though, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. I want Forza so bad. =/ That's the only reason I've wasted many, many hours of my life with this game. Just think it over.

May someone out of generosity please give me 2 48 Hr Trial Codes? My subscription just went out today and me and my friend are wanting to play halo online. I will be forever grateful and will not forgot your deed and will return the favor if I can. Thanks in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back