Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won another Faceplate on my 6 try of the morning.

My total (only been playing about a week)
500 points
3 faceplates (all won in the last 12 hours)

Number of tries:~400-500

Edit: Another 100 pts and the Gamepack in less than 50 trys. This is my lucky morning.

Congratulations, you are a winner of a First Prize, Xbox 360™ VIP Console Package (subject to verification). You will receive an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release in the mail within 7-14 days that must be signed and completed within 14 days of receipt.

yes I won another one. belive it or not.. woot woot my first win my sister had proof on page 45,.. ok, now i am officially done with this game.

This reminds me of the lion that killed the giraffe and gave the left overs to the hyena and vulture's, pick around the bones its still good! :D

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']You won an 360. You can't complain.[/quote]

Actually Ive won 2 xbox 360s whats your point? I didnt win them today , or in the tropicana game and thats the purpose of this thread.

[quote name='shaggyj']Congratulations, you are a winner of a First Prize, Xbox 360™ VIP Console Package (subject to verification). You will receive an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release in the mail within 7-14 days that must be signed and completed within 14 days of receipt.

yes I won another one. belive it or not.. woot woot my first win my sister had proof on page 45,.. ok, now i am officially done with this game.

This reminds me of the lion that killed the giraffe and gave the left overs to the hyena and vulture's, pick around the bones its still good! :D[/quote]

HOLY SHIT ! Congrats Shaggy !

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']How long does it take to get faceplates and game packs?[/quote]

its random....so it varies

i have a faceplate, wanna trade?

[quote name='spidamatrix']Are you guys making up random e-mails? Or are you actually creating these e-mails and the entering?[/quote]

gmail dot trick and number trick to collect all of the 48 hour codes

but if you dont want any of the 48 hour codes, slam the keyboard and thats your email

another 100 pts. i want the fckin system tho. how the hell the only dudes that win win 5 systems each. bullshlt

[quote name='spidamatrix']Are those actual e-mail addresses you created, or you are just using them?[/quote]

FAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE E-Mails. Does that answer your question?

[quote name='nyj1218']another 100 pts. i want the fckin system tho. how the hell the only dudes that win win 5 systems each. bullshlt[/quote]
i know tell me about it. ive played over 400+ times, and ive all goten is 700ms pts, and 2 damn faceplates.

[quote name='nikelecious91']So for the people that are trading to gamerush/blockbuster, I can just go to blockbuster and trade it in there? Cause I don't have a GR near me and getting $15 for FF2 is better then most ebay auctions. And can I get cash or does it have to be credit like GS/EB?[/quote]

bump my question. Anyone got an answer?

[quote name='nikelecious91']bump my question. Anyone got an answer?[/quote]
If you take them to Blockbuster, they issue credit. They do not give cash for trade-ins. GS/EB is the only big chain that will give cash for trade-ins.

As for me today, not even a 100 MS point prize again. 3rd day in a row of not winning a damn thing.

Between two days of trying I've managed to earn 800 MS Points, a faceplate, and a copy of both Forza 2 and Fuzion Frenzy. That is only about 6 hours total, all while watching tv.

i got a faceplate like an hour ago. but have been on a depressing losing streak since. im gonna call it quits for today at 6:30

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Just letting you all know, the best time to win prizes are Early Morning and Late Night. Late Afternoon is a dragggggggggggg.[/quote]
I won a 360 in the afternoon and that wasn't a drag. The Prizes come out randomly, it doesn't matter on the time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back