Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Halo3Champ']Just won my second gamepack yay!!!!!!

What do I need to do to win a xbox360?[/quote]
keep your greedy selfish comments to yourself, I hope you don't win again!

i looked at the rules because i wanted to see how many xbox 360s theyre giving out. still amazed that the only people that win them win more than one or already have it. robbing the true CAGs of whats rightfully theres

ya I wonder how many 360's are left of the 200. I constantly see people that have won more than 1 or 2 and I think its because they create macros that entered everything in and refreshed themselves. Anyone using a macro or have one up for sale?

I forgot what it feels like to see the white screen. Everytime I see it I think 360!!!! Never turns out that way, I want to feel that way again. Pump my brain full of dopamine!

i just lost 52 times in a row. a sign to call it quits for today. and @ Halo3Champ i wish i knew how to make a macro, i thought of using one for this recently

FINALLY WON THE GAMEPACK!!!!

anyone know what it means by "subject to verification"? do i have to call them with my code and verify or something? do i have to do that for my faceplates too?

Won another 200 MS Points.
Overall I've won 1800 MS Points, 2 Gamepacks, and a faceplate.

I've heard a rumor that for the Xbox 360 and vacation you need a valid email. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, what is with people calling each other greedy? Um... the way I see it, we are all a bit greedy for abusing the system in the first place. In my opinion the only people that have any right to accuse people of anything, are those that are actually only playing this once a day.

Ok, new to this contest...how are you guys entering multiple times per day? I tried reading a few pages back but I'm lost. Can someone kindly simplifly how to do multiple entries please?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok, new to this contest...how are you guys entering multiple times per day? I tried reading a few pages back but I'm lost. Can someone kindly simplifly how to do multiple entries please?[/QUOTE]
If you dont care about the 48 hour codes, just do something similar to this:

[email protected] > enter > winner?

Hit back to the register part

Change email to:

[email protected] --- Repeat as many times as you want.

At least that's what I've been doing. That way I can keep a track of how many times i've entered.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']FINALLY WON THE GAMEPACK!!!!

anyone know what it means by "subject to verification"? do i have to call them with my code and verify or something? do i have to do that for my faceplates too?[/quote]

I didn't do anything when I won mine. I didn't get a confirmation email either..so who knows?

[quote name='sasukekun']If you dont care about the 48 hour codes, just do something similar to this:

[email protected] > enter > winner?

Hit back to the register part

Change email to:

[email protected] --- Repeat as many times as you want.

At least that's what I've been doing. That way I can keep a track of how many times i've entered.[/quote]

I tried something like that but when I hit enter I get this:
"Hmm.. We don’t have that address on file. Try again."

I think I missed something...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I tried something like that but when I hit enter I get this:

I think I missed something...[/quote]

Are you logging in, or making a new user?

[quote name='Halo3Champ']ya I wonder how many 360's are left of the 200. I constantly see people that have won more than 1 or 2 and I think its because they create macros that entered everything in and refreshed themselves. Anyone using a macro or have one up for sale?[/quote]

No macros here. Just a lot of typing and getting lucky.

[quote name='Brymo']Are you logging in, or making a new user?[/quote]

I'm trying it under where it says "sign in". Do I have to register multiple dummy email addresses and then play?

I asked before (a while ago) but nobody answered...has anybody actually tried this drink? I'd like to try it but I haven't seen it. What about everyone else?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ok, new to this contest...how are you guys entering multiple times per day? I tried reading a few pages back but I'm lost. Can someone kindly simplifly how to do multiple entries please?[/quote]
Based on what somebody else said (I haven't tried it), use the Gmail + sign trick -- [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], ad nauseum.... All emails will still go to [email protected] though so you don't have to worry about missing an important email.

[quote name='pentapenguin']I asked before (a while ago) but nobody answered...has anybody actually tried this drink? I'd like to try it but I haven't seen it. What about everyone else?[/quote]

The drink is pretty good. I haven't had it during the contest but I've bought it before. I might grab some from the gas station next time I fill up.

[quote name='pentapenguin']I asked before (a while ago) but nobody answered...has anybody actually tried this drink? I'd like to try it but I haven't seen it. What about everyone else?[/QUOTE]

They are sweet juices and really expensive compared to others.

0 for 165. I'm done tonight.

Bleh... I got myself all excite, I saw the white flash screen (means you won something) then I read it and it said "Xbox 360 console" then I saw the word faceplate :(

[quote name='pentapenguin']I asked before (a while ago) but nobody answered...has anybody actually tried this drink? I'd like to try it but I haven't seen it. What about everyone else?[/QUOTE]

I also got it a while before the contest. Its really sweet, I'm not a big fan.

I dont know what it is with tonight, but out of 80 entries i have gotten 600ms points and a faceplate. It never happens that often for me :p

[quote name='pentapenguin']I asked before (a while ago) but nobody answered...has anybody actually tried this drink? I'd like to try it but I haven't seen it. What about everyone else?[/quote]

I drink it pretty much every morning. No more expensive than V8 Splash, at least around here. And yea, it is sweeter than, say, orange juice, but I just seem to like it better.

another 200 points today.

As before, if anyone wants some MS points, I will trade 100 of my MS points for 3 pepsi "Call Your Play" codes (they are on the football marked 12 packs and orange 20 oz bottle lids) I will also accept Dr Pepper "Go For More" codes But they must be from an actuall cap not illegitimately gotten from the website flaw.

PM me with offers of trades.

Hello, new to CAG.

thanks for the info about the gmail trick. I've been able to try much more now.

Even with the help all i have gotten is 100 ms points.

I'm looking for points. I have OVER 200 My Coke Reward points to trade. I won 200 of them in the Papa John's contest that took place. PM me if you're interested

[quote name='nyne7lac']Hello, new to CAG.

thanks for the info about the gmail trick. I've been able to try much more now.

Even with the help all i have gotten is 100 ms points.

I'm looking for points. I have OVER 200 My Coke Reward points to trade. I won 200 of them in the Papa John's contest that took place. PM me if you're interested[/quote]

PM sent !

[quote name='nyne7lac']thanks reyalp411 for the good deal.

Made me feel welcomed here :applause:[/quote]

Youre quite welcome, thank you for the trade. I gave you a positive trade rating as well !

[quote name='reyalp411']might be a good sign. In the past it has spit out prizes after coming back up[/QUOTE]

Darn I have to go to class in 10 mins

still no luck. What does the face plate look like or has any one got one yet? Thats what I really started playing this for.

Nothing since It came back...did about 30tries...

[quote name='sendme']still no luck. What does the face plate look like or has any one got one yet? Thats what I really started playing this for.[/quote]
Its pretty ugly:
b591_1.JPG

Best bet if you get one is to get some spray paint and make your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back