Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jaysapathy']On average, for those of you who won points, how many tries does it take before one pops up? Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

I seem to win 100 points within the first 25-30 tries.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I seem to win 100 points within the first 25-30 tries.[/quote]
yea same for me maybe about 15-30 too. dont believe i've won 100 points after 40 tries.

[quote name='FreebiHunter']Romanian check your PM box :lol:[/quote]
yea lol i tend to leave the forum site on while doing other stuff and eventually forget about it.
sorry i sent you.

[quote name='FreebiHunter']So...who else likes the faceplates? I bet no one. (LOL!) So if anyone has any they don't want, PM me, or trade 'em for 100 MS. :lol:[/quote] Bump er up :lol:

if anyone has any ms points they wanna give away for free even if its 100 points p.m me the code. i just got my 30 back and i need help to get some arcade games

thanks in advance

No, but I have a shitload of Xbox Live 48hr trials. Need one? :p

Out of 120 tries, I've won 100 xbox points. 800 is my goal..

it's going to be a long night. Cheers on the faceplate, somebody will enjoy it!

we should start a stickied forum for all the free 48 hr codes and keep it maintained this way someone can use them as i don't use them nor do i write them down

they usually take them but if u have a couple copies of each they think they are stole just trade in a set at each store in your area and u should be fine

Oh god somebody take this Gone

EDIT: Hey seen I'll trade you my next next one (or next one if highlightshow gets one) for that kit if you want.

Ok, I'm super duper late to this thread, can someone give me a heads up on how your getting so many free faceplates and games? You can't be buying that many bottles of Tropicana!

[quote name='LoganDX']Anyone know when Gamestop/EBGames stopped taking sealed games for trade-in?...[/quote]

Um, awhile ago. You need to open them before walking into the store. Plus you never know when the disc isn't in the case.

[quote name='whitedeath']they usually take them but if u have a couple copies of each they think they are stole just trade in a set at each store in your area and u should be fine[/QUOTE]

Yeah, exactly I did with the two I got last week. There was a funcoland & gamestop in the same mall. Got cash at gamestop & credit at funcoland. BTW, it's YMMV, but you might get the extra $10 added to the cash trade-in(even though they're not supposed to).

After trying off and on since I first saw this thread, twice a day, not scheming like some of the others here, I finally won 100 marketplace points. It's not a game pack, but it's better than nothing.

Touche. I just meant that entering 100-200 times a day isn't exactly what Tropicana would consider "legal" in terms of their contest rules.

[quote name='jaysapathy']People like spidamatrix are milking what's left.. Annoying.

Jay[/quote]
yeah he just joined this month and won all that. you could tell he was a lurker before.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']yeah he just joined this month and won all that. you could tell he was a lurker before.[/QUOTE]

Very True. I mean :lol: I can't talk but romanian you have another faceplate possibly? I got 100 MS Pts.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']yeah he just joined this month and won all that. you could tell he was a lurker before.[/quote]

2006 =/= 2007

[quote name='jaysapathy']People like spidamatrix are milking what's left.. Annoying.

Jay[/quote]

wow thats interesting...I won that stuff a long time ago, and barely play the game now. How do I get pointed out of everyone here? There are people here who have won over 30 and 2-3 systems and i am pointed out for 5.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']yeah he just joined this month and won all that. you could tell he was a lurker before.[/quote]

Lurker? Lmao, look at that join date again sir, it says 2006!

Someone won a VIP over at SD today, but he put in like 500 tries for today. Plus he gives away game packs (from reading some og his posts). So does that mean there won't be a another VIP giveaway for today? I'll try tomorrow. Sick of seeing free trials, heh

Quick question, where are the prizes coming from, which city or state? Thanks

[quote name='tangytangerine']Um, awhile ago. You need to open them before walking into the store. Plus you never know when the disc isn't in the case.

I never knew since I usually trade in opened games. I had my wife take them in cuz I had to work and they were actually pretty rude about it, I mean more rude then normal...

Because you mentioned it. Do you really need 5 game packs? Don't think so. Greed isn't cool, for you or anyone else. It just pisses the rest of us off :p

Jay

[quote name='spidamatrix']wow thats interesting...I won that stuff a long time ago, and barely play the game now. How do I get pointed out of everyone here? There are people here who have won over 30 and 2-3 systems and i am pointed out for 5.[/quote]

[quote name='jaysapathy']Because you mentioned it. Do you really need 5 game packs? Don't think so. Greed isn't cool, for you or anyone else. It just pisses the rest of us off :p

Jay[/quote] lighten up buddy, you should be ragging on the guy a few pages back that won over 90 game sets. dont be mad that you didnt find out about it earlier when you could win all the time... i think most of the people in this thread won over 10 game sets, i got 14

I think I speak for everyone on this thread who is trying their hardest to win 100 microsoft points, fuck you and your 14 sets. That's retarded. Get one, and be happy with it.. Leave some for everyone else.

[quote name='jaysapathy']I think I speak for everyone on this thread who is trying their hardest to win 100 microsoft points, fuck you and your 14 sets. That's retarded. Get one, and be happy with it.. Leave some for everyone else.[/quote]
If it means I have to spend less on christmas, with giving these out then good for me. This game has been going on now for months, and here you are out of nowhere ragging on everyone who has one more then once. Most of the people who are posting in this thread for the last few months have won numerous times. Relax, your time may come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back