Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't call the winners of multiple game packs hoarders. It takes time to win game packs. Its not like we are going to the store and buying all the copies of a game. We play the same way you do. I know I've put too many hours into the game because I wanted to win a 360. If I win a game pack along the way then good, others trade for a few MS point or $. If I win a faceplate I will give it away.

Don't call people hoarders when it take a lot of effort to win a game. It took me a couple weeks to win a game pack.

I can, and I will -- what sense does it make to win 14, or 20, or 30 game packs? It's the same two games in each package. I won one, but I PM'd it to somebody else who's been trying to win.. It seems to be the only way people are getting anything right now is because of generosity. I cannot see the justification in winning 400 items just to sit on them. It's weak.

And it has nothing to do just with the people on this thread, so don't consider yourselves special. I hate ALL hoarders, big, small, great or tall. If a deal is good, keep it that way, and make sure everybody gets some. Nobody wants to pay $400 for something you got for a dime.

Jay

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']You can't call the winners of multiple game packs hoarders. It takes time to win game packs. Its not like we are going to the store and buying all the copies of a game. We play the same way you do. I know I've put too many hours into the game because I wanted to win a 360. If I win a game pack along the way then good, others trade for a few MS point or $. If I win a faceplate I will give it away.

Don't call people hoarders when it take a lot of effort to win a game. It took me a couple weeks to win a game pack.[/quote]

[quote name='jaysapathy']what sense does it make to win 14, or 20, or 30 game packs?[/QUOTE]

Tell the website to give me a 360 package and I will stop playing. Until that happens then I'll keep playing and if I get a game pack then at least I got something for trying.

[quote name='spidamatrix']If it means I have to spend less on christmas, with giving these out then good for me. This game has been going on now for months, and here you are out of nowhere ragging on everyone who has one more then once. Most of the people who are posting in this thread for the last few months have won numerous times. Relax, your time may come.[/quote]

I'm not going to rag on you for winning 199083290880 times, but damn. I've been trying this damn contest since it started at least 50 tries a day, well not EVERY day but like.. 4 or 5 times a week and I have won NOTHING. I did get 500 points and a faceplate but that's because someone on here gave them to me. Lucky bastard. :lol:

[quote name='jaysapathy']I think I speak for everyone on this thread who is trying their hardest to win 100 microsoft points, fuck you and your 14 sets. That's retarded. Get one, and be happy with it.. Leave some for everyone else.[/quote]
yea sad thing is that most of the people that won alot would still get alot of games anyway and would still be able to buy even if they didn't win. people like me who only have 2 games and maybe get like 3-4 games a year plus use 48 hr trial codes all the time are having a difficulty getting stuff.
I won my first two gamepacks this month and hopefully they will come but I know theres alot of people who haven't, and 90? thats fkin crazy.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']yea sad thing is that most of the people that won alot would still get alot of games anyway and would still be able to buy even if they didn't win. people like me who only have 2 games and maybe get like 3-4 games a year plus use 48 hr trial codes all the time are having a difficulty getting stuff.
I won my first two gamepacks this month and hopefully they will come but I know theres alot of people who haven't, and 90? thats fkin crazy.[/quote]

This is the exact reason I have played this so much. I have no money, I am college student with tons of loans and a pt job that barely pays the bills. So yeah when there is an opportunity to be able to get somethings you want, you take it. Dont get mad at us because we have won. Say what you want, but most of us have also given away some of the extras.

[quote name='YabMan']Don't get mad at him just because he has more luck than us.[/QUOTE]

I might me more lucky but I also put more time into this game. I used to try for hours a day. A couple hours in the morning and a couple at night.

I will admit that 90 game packs is a too much. I've only won 9.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']I might me more lucky but I also put more time into this game. I used to try for hours a day. A couple hours in the morning and a couple at night.

I will admit that 90 game packs is a too much. I've only won 9.[/quote]

I've been trying just as much, if not more than you, and I have won NOTHING.

So if you have won more than your fair share (more than 2 let's say) why not give the rest away to people on the board who are actually trying?

Let the excuses begin! Here, I'll help you:

"They're going to be Christmas presents.."
"I have no money to ship them.."
"I'm too lazy.."
"I'm too fucking greedy.."

[quote name='jaysapathy']So if you have won more than your fair share (more than 2 let's say) why not give the rest away to people on the board who are actually trying?

Let the excuses begin! Here, I'll help you:

"They're going to be Christmas presents.."
"I have no money to ship them.."
"I'm too lazy.."
"I'm too fucking greedy.."[/quote]

Somebody needs to go on the zolaf to stop from killin us all...

(Mike Tyson reference)

[quote name='jaysapathy']We'll add "I'm too much of a moronic prick" to that list. Thanks for the effort![/quote]

i think i speak for everyone when i tell you.................... EAT SHIT.

[quote name='jaysapathy']We'll add "I'm too much of a moronic prick" to that list. Thanks for the effort![/quote]

Dude calm down bro. I do admit the hoarders piss the shit out of me but there's nothing you can do about it. Calling people pricks and hoarders won't do much either. The best thing to do is forget about them and move on..

Come on, calm down. It's just a contest, don't be mad because the guy won more than you.

In all honesty, I won... I think 7 point codes total on my road to winning a gamepack. Then I won my gamepack! Then I didn't enter again. I must be one of the few.

I won about maybe 800 points and a faceplate and ended up trading CYP codes for points, points for a gamepack, and got some free faceplate. BTW I still have some CYP for trade.

I've got MS Points and Forza codes for sale. Thanks to whomever turned me in to eBay. I didn't think it was against their TOS, but oh well guess it was. :bomb:

I don't have many left, but once they are gone, they are gone! I'm done playing the contest. Free faceplates for all! PM Me!

I came to this thread and saw that I had three pages of things to read thinking 'wow...someone must've found out how to mess with CAPCHA or something!' and I see this bickering.
Jeez people, play the shit out of the game, win, enjoy and shut the fuck up.

[quote name='AlphakirA']I came to this thread and saw that I had three pages of things to read thinking 'wow...someone must've found out how to mess with CAPCHA or something!' and I see this bickering.
Jeez people, play the shit out of the game, win, enjoy and shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

agree'd...

Your opinion is null and void as a hoarder. Make a difference, and do what he's doing -- spread it around. You don't need all that, unless you're a selfish dork :p

And your's is null and void because your new and no one likes you thusfar :lol:

You sound like a bratty child that's mad because all the other kids aren't as fat as you and were able to get to the candy under the pinata quicker. :rofl:
Stop being a whiney baby. If you really wanted some prizes you should be on there right now and not here.

[quote name='jaysapathy']Your opinion is null and void as a hoarder. Make a difference, and do what he's doing -- spread it around. You don't need all that, unless you're a selfish dork :p[/quote]

[quote name='SpitFire158']I haven't really seen this anywhere in the US[/QUOTE]

I see it in the supermarkets. IMO its pretty expensive compared to other juices.

I've still got MS Points & Forza's left! If they don't sell by the end of the week then I'm just going to use the points and send in for the forzas.

[quote name='WhiteRob']So one day after I bought a 360, I just won one.

...Wow.[/quote] You should be glad you bought one though, that one you won is going to take forever to come

[quote name='FreebiHunter']:rofl: I wish I could win one! If anyone has faceplates they don't want, instead of posting them here could you PM them to me? Thanks![/quote]
Hmm, is this another screen name for airwalk? Just curious since he registered the day after airwalk was banned. Maybe we can ask a mod to do a IP check?

Seems weird that both are asking for faceplates when no one wants them.

[quote name='WhiteRob']So one day after I bought a 360, I just won one.

...Wow.[/quote]

Congratz. :applause:

"one day after you bought one", nice.

That one you just bought can hold you over till you get your new one, whenever that happens. Since no one has got theres yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back