Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darth007']Oh geez I just won the 2 games again. Who wants them for $60? We can also set up a trade.

Nvm I put down my address.[/QUOTE]

:wall: This is really frustrating see all these game pack winners... I just tried another 50 times and nothing - not even a 100 point code.

You guys winning multiple things need to be a bit careful - they do have a lot of verbiage about one per person/per day. They could certainly cancel multiple prizes to one person if they determine they were obtained in the same day. Since all I've gotten are 100 point codes and 1 faceplate (which was yesterday) I'm not worried :roll:. If I manage to get a game pack then I'm done. My carpal tunnel can't take much more o' this!

[quote name='io']:wall: This is really frustrating see all these game pack winners... I just tried another 50 times and nothing - not even a 100 point code.[/quote]

I thought the same thing until I won it. It took me like 230 tries before I got the games. Im up to about 600 tries with only 400 ms points and the two games.

Eh I won the games the first time on Thursday. So far all I've gotten from nearly 250 tries are 2 forza2/fusion2 games and 2 100pt codes. Actually I just noticed I got 1 prize each day since Wednesday.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']anyone want a faceplate. won again. PM me your name and address! first one wins![/QUOTE]
Did I win it or someone else?

[quote name='Metalic']Wow at getting the games at like 300 trys. Im well over 5,000 trys. Im pretty determined to win more games for friends.[/quote]

5k!

And I thought I did this too much...

48 Hour Codes if people want them:

M96JP-CT9HK-KDGRW-J8VTK-RQV2B
DWYQ4-HW2VP-WHG7K-X6CBW-GXBPT
CT3JK-MQH4B-BQCTR-8H7QB-YYG6Q
GGRG4-R3364-PTXFK-RCXM9-8TCKW
KB3BP-JX4T6-DCHB3-C2XR4-MYG7T
HBWMX-HF6G6-P8J2F-2BRYW-GXBRD
FR2RK-3BQPM-D2TRX-PWPKG-HHH4Q
PRD4F-3FC9J-JKQV9-RX6Y9-8TCM8

I really want a game or faceplate. :(

I've done this about 75 times so far, and nada.

Sigh...

Just won another faceplate, which I don't want. I already have one coming to my address, and I don't want to risk ruining the chance of getting a game pack (should I ever win one).

It's up for grabs - PM me your name/address. I'd like a 100 point code in exchange, so please only PM me if you have that to trade. I'll get back to you before I enter your info/take your code - so just say you want it first, then we'll exhange the info. (gone)

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:
G8K22-WCPD9-FMXTM-PC6RG-7BQ4W
CXDGD-KB8DK-VFFQC-VGPYR-VQCBQ
JKQMT-FBWBT-988MR-9PRRW-DJG2D

Faceplate is still available for a 100 point code. I know someone out there has some extras and wants the faceplate ;).

I need to take a break from the Tropicana thing anyway, so I've just left up the address form and it is waiting for some lucky CAG's address...

Edit - It's GONE! ;). Now I'm back to trying to win that damn 2-pack...

[quote name='garfep']48 Hour Codes if people want them:

M96JP-CT9HK-KDGRW-J8VTK-RQV2B
DWYQ4-HW2VP-WHG7K-X6CBW-GXBPT
CT3JK-MQH4B-BQCTR-8H7QB-YYG6Q
GGRG4-R3364-PTXFK-RCXM9-8TCKW
KB3BP-JX4T6-DCHB3-C2XR4-MYG7T
HBWMX-HF6G6-P8J2F-2BRYW-GXBRD
FR2RK-3BQPM-D2TRX-PWPKG-HHH4Q
PRD4F-3FC9J-JKQV9-RX6Y9-8TCM8

I really want a game or faceplate. :(

I've done this about 75 times so far, and nada.[/QUOTE]
none of these seem to work already lol

Just won 100 points that I'd very, very, very much like to trade for a faceplate! PM me if you win a faceplate and don't want it, I'll give you my name & address to put in on the form, and along with it I'll send the code for the points. Anyone?

Heh, good timing. Just PMed you, life.exe.

Taken.

does anyone notice that the rate of winning is getting less? i have been trying more and not winning as much as the start of game. i guess a lot of people are trying to win.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']does anyone notice that the rate of winning is getting less? i have been trying more and not winning as much as the start of game. i guess a lot of people are trying to win.[/quote]

I've actually been winning alot more. Out of my first 400 tries I won only two things. I have won 6 or 7 prizes in my past 200 tries.

I played maybe 300 tries or so today. Not so much, just doing a few in the background when I sit down at the comp. Got a 3 or 4 100 XBL point codes and the game 2 pack.

god this is pissing me off 100+ tries and one 100 ms points, why can't they throw me another to motivate me :(

Yay...I guess ( I dont have an Xbox)

Congratulations, you are a winner of 100 Microsoft Points to use on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace or Zune.net (subject to verification).

Sorry about that seen, I was just going to post that they seem to let loose a flurry of 100 points codes tonight. I've been trying on and off all evening (probably 2-3 hours total while watching TV, helping the boys play the 360, etc). Finally I sat down to do it some more late tonight while waiting for the CC fiasco to unfold (no discount online for the 1600 points cards as promised in the ad). I got nothing for about 100 tries, then I got 4 100 point codes within the next 20. It was very wierd. Then nothing for a while, then, finally....

fuck yes!

I finally fucking got the Forza/Fusion Frenzy pack! Yes, finally, and now I am DONE DONE DONE!

(Of course, I don't trust for a second that they will actually send any of this stuff out - it seems kind of flaky to me the way you just put your address in. Also, I wish I hadn't won a faceplate earlier - I'd rather the only thing going to my address was the game 2-pack in case they look for multiple entries that way.)

I thought we could only enter the Instant Win game once a day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Don't feel like reading through 20 pages.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I thought we could only enter the Instant Win game once a day. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Don't feel like reading through 20 pages.[/QUOTE]

Once per email address ;).

[quote name='io']

(Of course, I don't trust for a second that they will actually send any of this stuff out - it seems kind of flaky to me the way you just put your address in. Also, I wish I hadn't won a faceplate earlier - I'd rather the only thing going to my address was the game 2-pack in case they look for multiple entries that way.)[/quote]

Im afraid I wont get my stuff aswell, I have two game packs and a faceplate coming to my address. Im not sending anything else unless its the 360 package.

So if I win the game pack/faceplate, they will be up for trade for ms points.

"Odds of winning Grand Prize: 1:5,738,630. Odds of winning all other prizes depend on the number of game plays."
That's from the rules. Does this mean the more accounts you make, the less your odds are?

[quote name='seen']faceplate for a forza2 anyone or i'll accept other trades for the faceplate please pm me

or aim seen415...i'm sleepin tho[/quote]
:applause: Funny! I wonder if any CAGs lost their mind to make this trade. Yes it's free but we are not giving a $60 game for a $10 faceplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back