Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I've won an Xbox 360 vip package, 3 Forza 2 & Fusion Frenzy, 1 face plate and 2000 M$ Points. Thanks OP!!
*Edit* Just found out that the faceplates are worth 39.99! Nine Thousand Five Hundred (9,500) Third Prizes: Twisted Faceplate – Faceplate for Xbox 360 console with unique, twisted designs. ARV of Third Prize: $39 each.

[quote name='CouRageouS']The burning sun will melt you. Didn't Al Gore teach you anything?[/quote]

Yea i better close the blinds.

anyone have a problem entering in 100 ms point codes? I just got one, tried to enter it in on the site, it would say the page was unavailable so I went to enter it in on my 360, it worked, but where my points were it just showed "..." and when I went to buy something it just say "an xbox live error has occured", should I be worried or is live just having some problems.

how many have you entered in and how long ago did you enter them in. hopefully its just live crashing lol

*phew* k hopefully ms didn't notice the abundance in 100 ms point redemptions, or hopefully they just expected it.

[quote name='KiLL3r']So far I've won an Xbox 360 vip package, 3 Forza 2 & Fusion Frenzy, 1 face plate and 2000 M$ Points. Thanks OP!!
*Edit* Just found out that the faceplates are worth 39.99! Nine Thousand Five Hundred (9,500) Third Prizes: Twisted Faceplate – Faceplate for Xbox 360 console with unique, twisted designs. ARV of Third Prize: $39 each.[/QUOTE]

That's great, but the faceplates are NOT worth $39 :lol:. I'd say they aren't even worth $10. Hell, I was happy to trade one for a 100 point code earlier :lol:. (I do have 2 more coming in, so if they sell for anything over $5 I'll probably just sell them) - I don't want to mar the appearance of my Elite with some product placement faceplate!)

As for the Live marketplace crash thing - everyone in the CC thread assumes it is from the rash of 1600 points cards being bought cheap today. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 100 point codes from this "deal" :lol:.

[quote name='Patriot']If anyone gets the game bundle, I'll trade 500 48 hours and 700 ms points for it :)[/quote]

You have 500 saved up? Damn lol.

Just hit 6,200 Ms points won from this. When it crashed earlier i thought MS was on to me or something. Was like fuck!

[quote name='Metalic']You have 500 saved up? Damn lol.

Just hit 6,200 Ms points won from this. When it crashed earlier i thought MS was on to me or something. Was like fuck![/QUOTE]

o_O You've won 62 point packs? DAMN NIGGA!

[quote name='Moxio']o_O You've won 62 point packs? DAMN NIGGA![/quote]

I have waaayy too much free time atm. Everytime i go to stop i end up winning something. I hope i never get near las vegas, gambling would seriously own me

[quote name='Metalic']I have waaayy too much free time atm. Everytime i go to stop i end up winning something. I hope i never get near las vegas, gambling would seriously own me[/QUOTE]

Do your accounts consist of, like, a1 email [email protected], 1, 1, 1911? :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']o_O You've won 62 point packs? DAMN NIGGA![/QUOTE]
Wheres the ninja? Does it only go when you type nigger?

Ahh I see now. I thought it was like fuck in all caps that doesnt go fuck.

[quote name='decimalstinger']Yes! Just won forza and fusion Frenzy.

Wow, you know you've played too much when you've memeorized most of the access codes.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I don't have them memorized but I do recognize them.

[quote name='Moxio']Haha, I don't have them memorized but I do recognize them.[/QUOTE]

I couldnt memorize them as in repeat them out loud, but my hands are so use to typing in the codes that I can type in the first couple letters and its like a reflex to finish them XD

[quote name='Link927']I couldnt memorize them as in repeat them out loud, but my hands are so use to typing in the codes that I can type in the first couple letters and its like a reflex to finish them XD[/QUOTE]

Turn on AutoComplete, that way you never have to type in the aa4xpn3 (memorized :lol:) and just the first couple of letters of verification.

Who wants a faceplate? A donation of 100 pts would be nice...but I'll give it away for free since i'm generous. First to PM name and address wins.

Taken by Logg

[quote name='Patriot']600 tries and all ive won is 10 Xbox Live 100 pointers, does that suck or what?[/quote]
Well at least you're winning something

[quote name='nikelecious91']About 200 tries and only 1 M$ points...

btw does it seem that everyone wins in the morning? I might try 7 AM EST tomorow morning if so..[/quote]
I won the majority of my prizes in the morning. Don't have that much luck in the afternoon.

Alright Logg is taking forever to send their name and address....so I'm putting the offer back up...who wants a faceplate? pm your NAME AND ADDRESS.

and its gone....

I won my 2nd 100 points today but donated it to a friend so he could get bomberman. My average is now approximately 300 clicks per 100 MS points. On the bright side I win a 48 hour code EVERY time!!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Secret Turtle']I won my 2nd 100 points today but donated it to a friend so he could get bomberman. My average is now approximately 300 clicks per 100 MS points. On the bright side I win a 48 hour code EVERY time!!!! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
NO WAY!!!

Does the site give out a set amount of prizes every day(e.g. 50 ms points codes, 5 faceplates, one gamepack today, one xbox tommorow), or does it randomly decide when you enter?

[quote name='decimalstinger']Does the site give out a set amount of prizes every day(e.g. 50 ms points codes, 5 faceplates, one gamepack today, one xbox tommorow), or does it randomly decide when you enter?[/quote]

Pretty sure its random.

[quote name='Official Rules']Look for the Grand Prize winning message or access code found under the cap of specially marked Tropicana Twister products. If you find a Grand Prize winning message, call the toll-free number listed under the cap for prize redemption instructions.
[/QUOTE]

Just so you guys know, the free online code doesn't work for the grand prize. The grand prize is an instant win on an actual bottle cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back