Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think al lthe bad karma i was getting finally turned around, 3 100 points today in about 100 tries

[quote name='Wario64']has anyone tried calling their 1-800 # and verifying their prizes with their authorization code? i'm thinking of doing it tomorrow, i really want to know if my x360 is coming...[/QUOTE]
When you call its just automated rules and how to play stuff, but you can talk to an operator. Good luck with the operator. They always speak the best English.

in case people weren't sure, i found a cool method to make things go a little more smoothly if you're trying 50 or more times a session:

1. go to your tools tab and select internet options
2. click on the content tab
3. click the autocomplete button
4. check all 3 boxes in the "use autocomplete for" section

after you've put in the verification codes and they start repeating themselves, the option to autocomplete them will pop down, just hit the down arrow and select the right code, and you'll save more time as you go, works great with the freebie code too!

Just went on a pretty good run. In the past 50 tries, I've won a Forza 2/Fusion Frenzy pack, a faceplate and 3 points codes.

EDIT: After another 2 tries, I won another faceplate

EDIT 2: Won another 100 point code after 1 more try

EDIT 3: Won another 100 point code after 9 more tries

[quote name='Wario64']has anyone tried calling their 1-800 # and verifying their prizes with their authorization code? i'm thinking of doing it tomorrow, i really want to know if my x360 is coming...[/quote]

Did you receive the papers they sent ya.

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']what might those papers say?[/quote]

I haven't received it yet. When I won my xboxs it said

"you'll receive an affidavit of eligibility and release it in the mail within 7-14 days that must be signed and completed within 14 days of receipt."

One of my brother delete the notepad with 3 faceplate link...
At least he xbox live codes notepad it still there and I still have a copy of it in my email.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Did you receive the papers they sent ya.[/QUOTE]

not yet, but they did say 1-2 weeks and it's only been 1 week

How are you able to play more than once a day? I've been trying daily and I keep getting the same codes over and over. Is this happening to anyone else?

Dangit. Havent won anything after 100 tries. =( If anyone wants to donate a 100 point code to me, I'd be glad to take it off your hands =)

How the hell did I miss out on this promotion for this long?

This thing fucking rules!

I can't believe this is going all the way to February 2008!

[quote name='PyroGamer']

I can't believe this is going all the way to February 2008![/quote]

I wonder if there will be any prizes left...

Hmmm. I think all the prizes are gone. :lol:

Well, I have a lifetime supply of XBL (assuming these things don't actually expire in 2009, as most of them don't seem to really expire).

[quote name='Metalic']Well 10,000 MS points won from this. Maybe i should atleast buy a twister drink and try it :lol:[/QUOTE]
You have no idea the sheer hatred I feel towards you right now.

[quote name='Metalic']Anyone playing this ever actually tryed a twister drink? Dont think ive seen them before[/quote]

I have. They are pretty good. The orange one is the best.

I just finished off winning faceplates to all who PMed me. Anyone else who wants a faceplate PM me First/last name. Steet address/city/state/zip code

Ill pm you back once ive won it for you. should only take 2-3 days max depending on how many PM's i get ( got 4 last time )

[quote name='PyroGamer']You have no idea the sheer hatred I feel towards you right now.[/quote]

He didnt mention that he spent 100 hours getting them ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']He didnt mention that he spent 100 hours getting them ;)[/QUOTE]
lol, now that I hear he's been shipping faceplates for free, I love him... though I slightly pity him for spending that much time on it...

[quote name='Pookymeister']He didnt mention that he spent 100 hours getting them ;)[/quote]

Im probly in the 70 hour range. But i sadly will hit over 100 hours spent on this im afraid.

Wow. It took me roughly 500 tries to get 500 points so judging by that statistic, you must have entered around 10,000 times.

[quote name='Metalic']Im probly in the 70 hour range. But i sadly will hit over 100 hours spent on this im afraid.[/quote]

Yea, not exactly the most cost effective way to earn $120 worth of XBL points ($60 if you take into account the CC deal this week)

But i guess if you dont have anything better to do or arent old enough to work (70 hours is just about 2 weeks of a normal job :cool:)

[quote name='Metalic']I play 980 times a day. just added up the e-mails + period trick.

Yea i dont work atm. Taking some classes.[/QUOTE]
What's the emails + period trick?

[quote name='Metalic']I play 980 times a day. just added up the e-mails + period trick.

Yea i dont work atm. Taking some classes.[/QUOTE]

O_O

980 times a day ?

WTF

just tried to put the 48 hour code they gave me in and when I activate it I get an error. It says it is valid and that the code I put in is for 48 hours of live then when it says activate or cancle i click activate. after that i get an error with some numbers to it.

[quote name='sendme']just tried to put the 48 hour code they gave me in and when I activate it I get an error. It says it is valid and that the code I put in is for 48 hours of live then when it says activate or cancle i click activate. after that i get an error with some numbers to it.[/QUOTE]
Assuming you tried to enter it under "Shazo", your gamertag profile is already in "Gold" status. 48 hour codes only apply to silver users.

Once your subscription runs out you can start using these 48 hour codes. They don't just tack on 48 hours to the end of your account.

I've won about 2000 points and 7 faceplates from this... I haven't won anything in my past 300-400 tries though :(. Will try again tonight! All I want are the two games and I'm done with this as it's quite tedious when you aren't winning!

[quote name='PyroGamer']Assuming you tried to enter it under "Shazo", your gamertag profile is already in "Gold" status. 48 hour codes only apply to silver users.

Once your subscription runs out you can start using these 48 hour codes. They don't just tack on 48 hours to the end of your account.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. so do you just make a new acount over and over on this site to win the points and face plates?

Ok, I've won 1300 points so far and nothing else. Has anyone else won this many points, yet no other prizes?

10 minutes after I post that ^^^ I win the game package. I'm super excited...now just to win the faceplate lol

[quote name='sendme']That sucks. so do you just make a new acount over and over on this site to win the points and face plates?[/QUOTE]
If you want to keep entering, you can just make up names over an over again, yes.

No email confirmation FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back