Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting borderline desperate here, spent atleast an hr today trying to win anything no luck.

I'm at the point where I'll almost pay/trade to get a gamepack as I am getting sick of playing this game and am about to just spend the money on the games so I stop wasting my time!

...I got an unused 1month gold card(1 code) if that gets anyones generosity going...

[quote name='spoo']This is no different then Wal-Mart return fraud. [/QUOTE]
You're absolutely insane if you really think that.

I'll admit I don't look into this thread much however I did look in earlier and saw someone talking about returning their copies of games to a store for credit, which would be fraud in the way it was suggested. Lets try to avoid anything that could attempt to become close to the line, such as suggesting you just completed 5032 email signups, or returning X to Y. If you see a post that you feel violates anything on this website, don't hestiate to hit the ! to report that post and I'm sure someone will adjust the post(s) as necessary.

[quote name='PyroGamer']You're absolutely insane if you really think that.[/quote]

your insane. this is basically stealing but when you exchange a game at walmart for a different one they dont lose money. but im sure tropicanna is losing thousands thinking all these people are winning becuase there drinking our product, while everyone is just getting the free code 2000+ times

[quote name='wwe101']your insane. this is basically stealing but when you exchange a game at walmart for a different one they dont lose money. but im sure tropicanna is losing thousands thinking all these people are winning becuase there drinking our product, while everyone is just getting the free code 2000+ times[/quote]
They do lose money. Walmart buys games at wholesale prices so if they buy a 360 game for $50 and sell it for $60, that $10 profit goes to their employees, utilties, etc. If thousands of games are returned to them for store credit, they are basically buying the game for $60 and selling it for $60 thus making no profit and actually losing money (due to rent and employee compensation).

Anyways it is a moot point. Forza 2 is a hot game right now and you could probably trade it for ANY 360 game (with the exception of BioShock) in the trading forum. But yeah, you got a point about Tropicana. Poor guys, they probably think they are selling millions of those drinks. :lol:

Hey, I have the faceplate page up if anyone wants a faceplate. I'll trade for some MS points, or something. Make an offer in my PM. I'll keep it up for a while.

never mind :( too late!

thanks for all the replies concerning the packaging on the gamepacs guys. Damn I hope my F&@$&%$ Xbox gets here tomorrow, Im going nuts ! Today I got an extra wireless controller, 2 faceplates, and Guitar Hero 2 in the mail . But still waiting on my damn XBOX from Transform your Summer promo to show up. GGGRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a gamepack and 10 faceplates today in the mail. Mail man came up to my door and was like " Special delivery " Shit was hilarious. Big ass box with tons of little packages in it. Have to set the box out tommorow so the mail man can take it back.

Check my GT for proof :)

[quote name='spoo']I beg to differ. Fraud is fraud there is no gray area here. Don't try to justify your fraud just because it isn't it the conventional sense. The contest clearly states in the official rules "Limit one (1) free access code request per person/email address per day."

This is no different then Wal-Mart return fraud. You give a CAG a quarter they take a dollar.[/quote]

Welcome to the internet. No one cares.

My other 2 gamepacks are for exactly that. going to return them to Wal-mart and pick up that DS brain age 2 pack probly.

Apparently some people didn't read the OP, or other posts.
Do not post about Walmart, or any other store, and return fraud. Thank you.

If anybody is generous enough to let me have 48 hour live codes i would be grateful. I can get it on my own but i just want to have one account and try to see if i can win the legit way but i only get 1 48 hour code with 1 account. If nobody need the codes i would be more than happy to receive them. If not that's also fine.

[quote name='Littlelarry33']anyone want to trade ms points for xbl 48 codes send me an offer.

I trade xbl 48 codes for ms points pm me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Arggg I still haven't got anything today. For the past 200 tries I got nothing. I will give 20 48 hour trials for a gamepack. Just PM me. 5 for M$ points.[/QUOTE]

Thats it! I've had it with these motherfucking "traders" in the motherfucking thread.

You idiots asking to trade 48 hour codes for games and marketplace points better not be getting offers. So just to ease my frustration here's 50 48-hr codes for everyone... I guarantee you only about 5-10 codes will ever be used as these are as useless as yourselves.

BBD69-R46YX-FMYC8-M3FCH-RF6WD; VFV64-2B8WW-9G7DK-J4FMF-8BWQD
BYRFP-G7YYW-9BJ47-KDXWT-YG3CW; BXTJ9-VRFFT-FHRM8-JTPDQ-QRJVD
MD2FK-GJK4G-TRWRP-9CDFV-B7MMY; DYVJ6-RFH39-TCPQG-QF2K7-CYKR6
MXGBJ-V8V34-HVX3V-39RGB-7MBPW; B4JQW-448YK-697R2-PMXGG-CGRDD
TJ7M6-G3PYT-X3CPC-HHC6G-CGRFD; VT42W-BQCC2-XC4HH-2Q8X3-9DYRM
F43JP-G9HFH-7BM48-RJ4YT-C9QJQ; R7F4F-PWVHT-RK3MF-PPF4V-46RGG
PQPT3-8PQRR-8C3HM-FH7Q2-VFJ23; KMR8R-HHV62-434VY-MGXTH-7QPQG
MK99F-THF7G-8Y39R-24GH8-Q63KY; BKC98-KX4CR-6DV37-BDDXP-RVMVQ
QW3YR-76GT7-W3GTR-GB8G2-RVMV6; VQKW8-RM84G-WQHXH-DX23C-RVMXQ
QDWGK-M8VMD-H2Q4M-P94HG-J2HDY; V7GX7-64X63-GPDHV-GM4MW-Q63R3
Q3FD3-BYWFF-VHM6K-PDW9C-6H886; JDVJ3-QVD7K-RXBX8-7CKY9-YDPYD
H9T92-C6VB9-TH46F-4BPGG-V47JB; T3K8K-HH8VB-7R36K-738JX-6CHJT
XHBXB-XYV4F-WYDYY-FB6XT-D3P23; WFY8M-XD7CV-7PP7G-D6HYJ-J79DW
TV77X-2MC77-Q9X4W-9KXY7-VT32D; BQ62W-WKXF8-B7Q3F-4DRJV-94KHM
VKRQ4-GMD69-HV3MC-6W3XH-JQD4W; W7VDV-BYV46-62WMR-B8F9M-QJVVW
VBBGW-2R99G-VKR7Q-RP9T8-29Q8T; WXTBB-PJPMF-89KC8-VDHRT-TH9P6
C7W9Y-26T6Q-M3VXG-TPDPF-7HYMD; CV2D8-JTT9F-76V2Y-DFR8X-V2T4T
BVGY8-4JXWM-2KX2Q-RRFXG-RRBP6; MT8B8-3J38K-6QT89-7FCFR-2J68D
XGQJY-99X44-HCGCW-GX7VM-3GG88; VJQ8M-FJMPW-D9934-BWQDF-K4K43
QMBJP-CMW9R-WJMC9-DGGVV-3J4JQ; CDWW6-KH4XC-7HQY2-84KDC-RVW6T
BGGDK-6YMW9-QFWX9-PCQPW-QDCVJ; D62G6-9FBQW-YC74J-B32K9-GJHFQ
JD2T4-XGRW9-VQYJ7-9RF29-7XPXQ; WTMBP-4BYYX-3MKCW-9VBRF-42KWM
RR687-2W8J7-FVPWC-CBK8Y-XC76Q; WCG47-C4MFW-MPPW6-MBX96-BRDKT
M9DG4-99YVK-2FGBB-2TWYV-8J83W; Q2PGJ-R9KWP-VYT8K-PBBHJ-XYFHW
B7V2D-DTXQR-8DGYG-HKCM3-FQHB3; J7JDY-J24HP-CHY9T-P23CW-YRDPQ

:lol:

i have 3 vip systems that i would like to trade for 30 48 hour codes... i keep trying to get my own but i just keep winning the systems, games, faceplates and points...damn why cant i get any 48 hour codes?!?!?

before i get a flood of PMs please realize this is sarcasm;)

[quote name='Jedi1979']:lol:

i have 3 vip systems that i would like to trade for 30 48 hour codes... i keep trying to get my own but i just keep winning the systems, games, faceplates and points...damn why cant i get any 48 hour codes?!?!?

before i get a flood of PMs please realize this is sarcasm;)[/quote]

pmd.

:lol:

[quote name='Jedi1979']:lol:

before i get a flood of PMs please realize this is sarcasm;)[/QUOTE]

You jedi scum... have you really won three 360s? I'll trade the remaining 350 48-hr codes I have for one of them. ;)

[quote name='uEih']If anybody is generous enough to let me have 48 hour live codes i would be grateful. I can get it on my own but i just want to have one account and try to see if i can win the legit way but i only get 1 48 hour code with 1 account. If nobody need the codes i would be more than happy to receive them. If not that's also fine.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you want to play "legit" but you don't mind getting the free codes from someone who doesn't play "legit"?? :whistle2:k

Anyway, I can't believe this but someone on CAG that I gave a faceplate to told me they got it today. What is strange is that this is one of the last ones I won no more than a week or a week and a half ago. I won one 2-3 weeks before that and have yet to get it myself. It could be that they all just got mailed out at the same time and being fairly far from Young America, I just need to wait a bit longer...

[quote name='io']Wait, you want to play "legit" but you don't mind getting the free codes from someone who doesn't play "legit"?? :whistle2:k

Anyway, I can't believe this but someone on CAG that I gave a faceplate to told me they got it today. What is strange is that this is one of the last ones I won no more than a week or a week and a half ago. I won one 2-3 weeks before that and have yet to get it myself. It could be that they all just got mailed out at the same time and being fairly far from Young America, I just need to wait a bit longer...[/quote]

maybe they ship out the prizes monthly

wait has anyone received 2 prizes to the same address using 2 different emails?

like i got my faceplate using a different email then my gamepack but i shipped them both to the same address

well, after i read the cag board and was thinking i should go and play a game since i have not in a while, I go to twisted landing to (sign up) i hit the button and this is what appeared!,! altho i WARN you i have no idea how or why it did, and i take no responsibility if you choose to see the link or press the (reboot internet button. belive me it wasent my joke and im just letting you know about it, never seen anything like it before.. I have not hit the reboot button.. i dont suggest you do either! http://www.keepingittwisted.com/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/xbox_promo_landing.aspx

has anyone else encountered this? p.s. if you decide to hit the reboot internet button, please let me know what happends,

[quote name='darth007']
You idiots asking to trade 48 hour codes for games and marketplace points better not be getting offers. So just to ease my frustration here's 50 48-hr codes for everyone... I guarantee you only about 5-10 codes will ever be used as these are as useless as yourselves.
[/QUOTE]

I bet most of them wont even be used by CAGs, just some guy googling free 48 hr trials.

[quote name='shaggyj']well, after i read the cag board and was thinking i should go and play a game since i have not in a while, I go to twisted landing to (sign up) i hit the button and this is what appeared!,! altho i WARN you i have no idea how or why it did, and i take no responsibility if you choose to see the link or press the (reboot internet button. belive me it wasent my joke and im just letting you know about it, never seen anything like it before.. I have not hit the reboot button.. i dont suggest you do either! http://www.keepingittwisted.com/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/xbox_promo_landing.aspx

has anyone else encountered this? p.s. if you decide to hit the reboot internet button, please let me know what happends,[/quote]

I clicked 'reboot the internet' and then my router stopped for a second, and restarted itself. That's pretty amazing!

[quote name='wizard341']I clicked 'reboot the internet' and then my router stopped for a second, and restarted itself. That's pretty amazing![/quote]

no it didnt lol it just takes u back to the homepage

[quote name='shaggyj']well, after i read the cag board and was thinking i should go and play a game since i have not in a while, I go to twisted landing to (sign up) i hit the button and this is what appeared!,! altho i WARN you i have no idea how or why it did, and i take no responsibility if you choose to see the link or press the (reboot internet button. belive me it wasent my joke and im just letting you know about it, never seen anything like it before.. I have not hit the reboot button.. i dont suggest you do either! http://www.keepingittwisted.com/404.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/xbox_promo_landing.aspx

has anyone else encountered this? p.s. if you decide to hit the reboot internet button, please let me know what happends,[/quote]

haha it says it was created today so i think you did it.......

:rofl:[quote name='wwe101']haha it says it was created today so i think you did it.......[/quote]
not I said the fly.... i guess tropicana wanted to make a funny, Who knows if it could of been a worm/virus or somthing? anyway thanks for letting me know. and yes I am computer illiterate that is the difference from being a (pussy)..everythings fine folks, continue with your normal networking activities

[quote name='shaggyj']not I said the fly.... i guess tropicana wanted to make a funny, Who knows if it could of been a worm/virus or somthing? anyway thanks for letting me know. and yes I am computer illiterate that is the difference from being a (pussy)..everythings fine folks, continue with your normal networking activities:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/quote]

haha

[quote name='Jedi1979']i have 3 vip systems that i would like to trade for 30 48 hour codes... i keep trying to get my own but i just keep winning the systems, games, faceplates and points...damn why cant i get any 48 hour codes?!?!?[/QUOTE]
Actually, even when you win they print out a 48 hour code for you. ;)

[quote name='wwe101']wait has anyone received 2 prizes to the same address using 2 different emails?

like i got my faceplate using a different email then my gamepack but i shipped them both to the same address[/QUOTE]

Yes, I received both a face plate and game pack yesterday using same address. but two different e-mail addresses.

[quote name='Gwoz']Yes, I received both a face plate and game pack yesterday using same address. but two different e-mail addresses.[/quote]

Did you use the same name?

[quote name='KiLL3r']Did you use the same name?[/QUOTE]

No, I did use a different name. However, I really don't think that makes a difference.

I recieved my paperwork also, shipped ups.. says 10 - 12 weeks until i get it awwwwwwwwwwwwww man i wanna play it now! o-yeah and i need to get it notarized, no problem! :D

btw, it needs to be (officially notarized) by someone who is "official" like a judge or lawyer. i also heard you could get it done at the bank with a small fee..

[quote name='shaggyj']I recieved my paperwork also, shipped ups.. says 10 - 12 weeks until i get it awwwwwwwwwwwwww man i wanna play it now! o-yeah and i need to get it notarized, no problem! :D

btw, it needs to be (officially notarized) by someone who is "official" like a judge or lawyer. i also heard you could get it done at the bank with a small fee..[/QUOTE]

i think fedex/kinkos has notary services. at least my local kinkos has it according to their store locator. i've never notarized anything before so i'm not sure how much it is or what i need to bring.

[quote name='Wario64']i think fedex/kinkos has notary services. at least my local kinkos has it according to their store locator. i've never notarized anything before so i'm not sure how much it is or what i need to bring.[/quote]

Its been a few years but it should be less than $5. And not positive but you'll probably need some form of picture ID

[quote name='Facelift']GOT MY PAPERWORK for the 360, Just got to get it noterized and sent out :bouncy:[/quote]

sweet i have to admit i thought non of us would get our prizes lol

and i did use the same name for the 2 different emails

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']Sweet, I sent my 360 papers to my boyfriend's house. Therefore I can notarize it for him today if he gets it. :D[/quote]

If its in his name, then HE will have to get it notarized, not you.

[quote name='reyalp411']If its in his name, then HE will have to get it notarized, not you.[/quote]
I am a notary. So what I am saying is that I can notarize (stamp and authorize) his signature. Although I cannot do such for my brother (shaggyj) since we're related. So sorry brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back