Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='skiier04']Got my games in the mail today, won August 8th :D[/quote]

Oh snap really?!? I won mines 2 days after you did so maybe mines will come this week!

btw and pics for proof?

[quote name='skiier04']Got my games in the mail today, won August 8th :D[/quote]

yes! i won mine on the ninth so they might come tommorow

[quote name='reyalp411']If its in his name, then HE will have to get it notarized, not you.[/quote]

she can notarize the document for him I would have aked her to sign and stamp mine but were related so she cannot..so i went to the ups store and they charged me $5 ..not bad for an exchange of $930 I.E. vip package she is my sister so I know this for fact, :bouncy:.. anyway, just wanted to clarify that..

[quote name='ananag112']What state are you guys from? I didn't get anything yet and I won on July 25th.[/quote]

I also won on the 25th and havnt received any games as of yet. So i did the Unthinkable and called them. Anyway after giving them the usual info i was informed that my first game pack won was shipped out on the 16th. so should get it at some point this week.

BTW i did receive 2 faceplates last week that were shipped out on the 15th.

[quote name='mikebz28']I also won on the 25th and havnt received any games as of yet. So i did the Unthinkable and called them. Anyway after giving them the usual info i was informed that my first game pack won was shipped out on the 16th. so should get it at some point this week.

BTW i did receive 2 faceplates last week that were shipped out on the 15th.[/quote]

i think they ship all the prizes once a month. like probably the next shipment will go out september 15-16

So it seems the game packs are a bit slower to ship than the faceplates. That's good to know as I did just get 2 faceplates today (different emails, different names, same address for what it's worth). I won a game pack around the same time as these two, so I'll expect that soon.

I haven't even opened the faceplates. I can't bring myself to gaze on their hideousness...

Edit - OK, I had to show the wife and kids. My 4 year-old said "that's horrible!". :rofl:

[quote name='PyroGamer']I have some of those butt-ugly faceplates for trade. 100 MS points each.[/QUOTE]

You mean you will give 100 points for people to take them from you?

Here's a pic:
PICT0335.jpg

PICT0337.jpg

^ HAHAHA TIME FOR EYE SURGERY ^

Got my faceplate and gamepack today. Gonna have to spray paint the faceplate as its just ugly the way it is. Might as well try to make something out of it.

[quote name='Patriot']Here's a pic:
PICT0335.jpg

PICT0337.jpg

^ HAHAHA TIME FOR EYE SURGERY ^[/quote]

the game packs are bueatiful!

btw anyone interested in trading one for ms points?

Wow patriot, you suck. J/K Congrats on all that loot. I did get my only game pack that I won today, will be waiting for the numerous ugly faceplates that I have coming in the mail.

[quote name='Wario64']GOT MY PAPERWORK TOO! For my x360!

it came by UPS, dropped off at my doorstep. if you won first place, expect your papers soon![/quote]

Awesome!!!

[quote name='Jedi1979']do the Forza's have the instruction booklets?[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm selling them but they seem like a regular game you'd buy in stores...
EDIT: Just looked in the top, and yes they have manuals.

got my gamepack today as well...played forza for awhile...its NORMAL RETAIL in every way...except you dont have to pay for it..

btw, i was thinking about starting to play again, i haven't heard from any winners recently...kill3r or metalic...ya'll still winning stuff?

[quote name='geniusboy91']got my gamepack today as well...played forza for awhile...its NORMAL RETAIL in every way...except you dont have to pay for it..

btw, i was thinking about starting to play again, i haven't heard from any winners recently...kill3r or metalic...ya'll still winning stuff?[/quote]

yes, I'm still winning prizes(points, games, faceplates).

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']:( I haven't gotten a game pack yet (or anything besides the trials)....darn you wwe101! lol[/quote]

y u picking on me lol i havent even really won that much

[quote name='wwe101']y u picking on me lol i havent even really won that much[/quote]

Mostly cause I saw your pics first. ;)

How many times to you guys play? I get bored entering the same things over and over, but I want to win a game pack. :roll:

[quote name='Jedi1979']do the Forza's have the instruction booklets?[/quote]

I've said they are sealed 3 times in this thread already...

[quote name='life.exe']I've said they are sealed 3 times in this thread already...[/quote]

dont you think there would be a reason i asked if the booklets are there...it is a known fact that shipments of Forza 2 came without booklets and i was just curious if these had them or not

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']Mostly cause I saw your pics first. ;)

How many times to you guys play? I get bored entering the same things over and over, but I want to win a game pack. :roll:[/quote]

those werent my pics lol there where another guys i just qouted him but i am getting to game packs and faceplates

[quote name='KiLL3r']I lost count(seriously). I have like 6 or 8 coming my way.[/quote]

this guy is great he traded me a gamepack

[quote name='wwe101']those werent my pics lol there where another guys i just qouted him but i am getting to game packs and faceplates[/quote]

Oh, just noticed that, sorry. :whistle2:#

Just a reminder to those with the 360 affidavits- DO NOT SIGN IT until you are in front of a notary. The notary needs to actually see you sign it.

My brother freakin lucked out when the UPS Store notary actually verified his already signed signature- most notarys won't do that because it's illegal. Good job shaggyj! :applause:

[quote name='fishpondbubble07']Just a reminder to those with the 360 affidavits- DO NOT SIGN IT until you are in front of a notary. The notary needs to actually see you sign it.

My brother freakin lucked out when the UPS Store notary actually verified his already signed signature- most notarys won't do that because it's illegal. Good job shaggyj! :applause:[/QUOTE]

thanks for the tip, i already filled out some basic info (name, address, etc) but decided to hold off on filling everything in until i get the notary

btw, i got my game pack today too. i actually won my xbox 360 and game pack and used the same address, so it looks like it doesn't even matter if you win more than 1 prize

i too got my faceplate and thought it looked rediculous, but just decided to leave it on my 360 as a joke. It if wasn't for the crazy sumo dude, it would actually look preety nice lookin. I would imagine that on an elite it looks pretty slick but the all white with a black faceplate looks kinds strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back