Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my 2 gamepacks 2 weeks along, and my friend got his same time.
Gonna try to peddle em elsewhere or just gamestop em and get guitarhero3

FYI, if you are going to flip your game packs Game Rush (Blockbuster) is your best bet.
Trade in value:
Forza 2: $35
Fuzion Frenzy 2: $15

BTW this is even better than trying to sell it on eBay as the market is totally flooded with them right now. Last I checked Forza 2 was going for abuot $32 and Fuzion Frenzy was about $15.

Wow i can't believe people are still playing this, once it stopped being hot i said screw this. I know i wasted atleast 10 or so hours of my time playing this thing, totally worth it at the time though because i did it while i was at work. Ha.

I finally won a gamepack

and I've racked up about 1000 ms points

Finally gonna get that bomberman expansion pack and probably Street Fighter :)

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']FYI, if you are going to flip your game packs Game Rush (Blockbuster) is your best bet.
Trade in value:
Forza 2: $35
Fuzion Frenzy 2: $15

BTW this is even better than trying to sell it on eBay as the market is totally flooded with them right now. Last I checked Forza 2 was going for abuot $32 and Fuzion Frenzy was about $15.[/quote]
So far, I've sold 9 copies of Forza 2 on Half.com for $35.98 and 1 copy of Fuzion for $18.98.

Also, I have only been able to sell 1 faceplate on ebay for 7bux.

Not bad in my opinion.

Dang..

Im trying to win a game pack for the younger bro but keep coming up empty. Guess I missed out on when it was hot.

Congrats though to you guys that won a bunch

[quote name='airwalk']I have two gamepacks to trade for Microsoft Points, PM me with offers.[/quote]

anyone trading with this guy, make sure he sends you the link for the gamepacks first and then give him the ms points

since he just joined this month, chances are...you've been on the site longer than him

nothing personal dude, just making sure no one gets ripped off

[quote name='becuzimbrown']anyone trading with this guy, make sure he sends you the link for the gamepacks first and then give him the ms points

since he just joined this month, chances are...you've been on the site longer than him

nothing personal dude, just making sure no one gets ripped off[/quote]

Just joined 3 days ago.... and that's his only post. Red flags are flying high today.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']about 6 weeks[/QUOTE]

so none has still received any 48h code yet (via mail)?

a month ago the 48h codes were given at the end of the registration, I don't know when they changed it but it's less than 6 weeks o.o

[quote name='sp00ge']Just joined 3 days ago.... and that's his only post. Red flags are flying high today.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwalk
I have two gamepacks to trade for Microsoft Points, PM me with offers.

anyone trading with this guy, make sure he sends you the link for the gamepacks first and then give him the ms points

nothing personal dude, just making sure no one gets ripped off

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That's fine, but theres no need for "red flags" :argue:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nothing so far today...anyone got anything today?[/quote]

Been playing off and on since about 1am (with over 110 different email addresses) and have gotten 5 100points.

ok...so i still have 1400 ms points...and i have NO use for them. I have about 1000 ms points on my xbl account, and i never buy anything.

so 1400 ms points for trade...any takers?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok...so i still have 1400 ms points...and i have NO use for them. I have about 1000 ms points on my xbl account, and i never buy anything.

so 1400 ms points for trade...any takers?[/quote]

What do you want for it?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']ok...so i still have 1400 ms points...and i have NO use for them. I have about 1000 ms points on my xbl account, and i never buy anything.

so 1400 ms points for trade...any takers?[/quote]

I have 48 hour codes :)roll:) a month of live code and CoD3 map pack code.

:bouncy: lol

It was hot again from about 8am to 930am but now its gone very dry. i won a few prizes, a few faceplates and my ms points total has at least doubled. i got light headed a few times when i won cuz i saw you won xbox 360 console but then i read it again and it actually says you won 100 ms points for your xbox 360

[quote name='nyj1218']It was hot again from about 8am to 930am but now its gone very dry. i won a few prizes, a few faceplates and my ms points total has at least doubled. i got light headed a few times when i won cuz i saw you won xbox 360 console but then i read it again and it actually says you won 100 ms points for your xbox 360[/quote]
Yeah that happened to me a lot through this promotion. When I finally won an xbox 360 I couldn't believe it.

funny thing is...2 tries after I make that post I win

so First come first serve

Your code to redeem your points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace or Zune.net is:
CJ2FQ-4QBFV-9YBRM-WRPQ8-99Y38

[quote name='airwalk']lol taken[/quote]

No one do anything with this newb. Hes been trying to scam everyone from CAG. He shouldn't be able to get anything for free.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']No one do anything with this newb. Hes been trying to scam everyone from CAG. He shouldn't be able to get anything for free.[/quote]

What did I do? What you did is even worse.

Man, Someone gave me a faceplate!

And then I turn around and win 2 today!

And I JUST WON A THIRD ONE! Anyway, anyone wanna trade something for it? I'll take just about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back