Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have tried this like 50 time i have not gotten nothing even the 48hour codes do not work.....
do the codes only work in america or does that not matter?

[quote name='jezis']i have tried this like 50 time i have not gotten nothing even the 48hour codes do not work.....
do the codes only work in america or does that not matter?[/quote]

They're only for america, I've been hearing the codes don't work for other regions.

[quote name='jezis']i have tried this like 50 time i have not gotten nothing even the 48hour codes do not work.....
do the codes only work in america or does that not matter?[/quote] I think the contest is only for the US. So if you win something, they won't ship it to you.

But like I was saying earlier if you live in the UK (or other non US region) you can create a fake US account and use the points to buy arcade games/themes etc which you can then use with your normal UK gamertag account ;).

So far I'm sitting at 600 free MS points and 425 free 48hr trial codes! :D. If I win any of the other prizes like the gamepack or whatever I'll either trade it here for points or send it to one of my American relatives.

dont care about the big prize's i just want a couple of hours on live cuz my cheap ass wont buy some real time so do they work in other place's? the 48 hours has any one tried?

WTF, I get a response from Trainn that DHL has tried to deliver my GH III twice, and will try again tomorrow. Apparently signature is required. Can't they leave a note??

Do DHL allow pickups?

Seriously, having an 8-5 job is not unusual. Absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='jezis']dont care about the big prize's i just want a couple of hours on live cuz my cheap ass wont buy some real time so do they work in other place's? the 48 hours has any one tried?[/quote]
see my post right above yours

Just a question for the others who won 360s.... did you need to get the eligibility papers notorized or anything? Or did you just fill 'em out yourself and mail 'em in?

[quote name='Charron']Just a question for the others who won 360s.... did you need to get the eligibility papers notorized or anything? Or did you just fill 'em out yourself and mail 'em in?[/quote]

It said they had to be notarized, so I had mine notarized. I'll be waiting for awhile I think as I just sent them back last week.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']It said they had to be notarized, so I had mine notarized. I'll be waiting for awhile I think as I just sent them back last week.[/quote]

Thought so. Guess I'm heading back early then.

[quote name='Charron']Just a question for the others who won 360s.... did you need to get the eligibility papers notorized or anything? Or did you just fill 'em out yourself and mail 'em in?[/quote]

You have to notarize the papers or else no vip package for you.

[quote name='JimmyH']But like I was saying earlier if you live in the UK (or other non US region) you can create a fake US account and use the points to buy arcade games/themes etc which you can then use with your normal UK gamertag account ;).[/quote]

yes you can use the points on a us created account on a pal machine and unlock some arcade games (its what i've been doing and works a treat unfortunatly i kept getting the game packs but have been trading those for points)

Also if anybodys intrested i've got 4 faceplates going if anybody wants the codes for them

does anyone have any 100ms point codes that they don't want and i can have for free? can't seem to get one. =/
and btw, wadsy, are u giving the codes out for free? if u are, could i have 2?

Heh, nothing but 75 48-hour codes for me so far...if anyone wants to drop me a faceplate or anything in exchange for feedback, I'd be quite appreciative. =)

[quote name='dipset121']Does anyone know if they are still giving out gamepacks? If anyone has one pm me please I really would appreciate it.[/quote]

Yes, you can still win them. I won last night.

[quote name='wadsy']yes you can use the points on a us created account on a pal machine and unlock some arcade games (its what i've been doing and works a treat unfortunatly i kept getting the game packs but have been trading those for points)
[/quote]

Thanks for the code man

[quote name='wadsy']yes you can use the points on a us created account on a pal machine and unlock some arcade games (its what i've been doing and works a treat unfortunatly i kept getting the game packs but have been trading those for points)

Also if anybodys intrested i've got 4 faceplates going if anybody wants the codes for them[/quote]

Not sure if this works since I live in the US, but I go to Zune.net and login with my xbox login. I redeem all of my points there since it is easier. Maybe people from UK can try to enter the points there.

Also I have 200MS points if you want to trade for anything.

[Originally Posted by dipset121
Does anyone know if they are still giving out gamepacks? If anyone has one pm me please I really would appreciate it.
[/quote]
I just won one 5 mins ago, so yes.

Hey guys I'm new to Cheep ass gamer and was checking you guys out. I have been at slickdeals for so long but everytime i post there nothing shows up. I thought i'd try something different. I have done the Tropicana Twister thing 150+ times and havent won anything. Haha oh well. :lol: :newbie:

[quote name='Zebbyo']Hey guys I'm new to Cheep ass gamer and was checking you guys out. I have been at slickdeals for so long but everytime i post there nothing shows up. I thought i'd try something different. I have done the Tropicana Twister thing 150+ times and havent won anything. Haha oh well. :lol: :newbie:[/quote]
Same here :cry:. I'm starting to think there's harldy any prizes left. From the past 300 entries I did today I've won nothing!. The last 2 days I've won 600 MS points but now, today, nothing :cry:. I just want to win another 200 so I can buy 2 arcade games then after that I'm giving up.

:rofl: Zebbyo you were at SD for like one hour. You spammed it up. Please don't ruin CAG or you will be banned. So chill, act normal, and try not to act stupid. Kapish?

hey guys i currently have 2 forza 2 / fusion frenzy game packs and 1 faceplate for trade im looking for ms points i will trade the gamepacks for 800 pts each

Well I've just won a gamepack if anyone would like to trade some MS points for?. 800 points seems fair. PM me or post back here. I know I'm new here so willing to send the link first on the condition you're not also a CAG newbie ;). Oh yeah and I trade a lot through the Xbox scene BST forums too and have plenty good feedback if that suits anyone better.

EDIT: DO NOT TRADE WITH CUJO1022. I sent him 8 working codes (I verified they worked before I sent them) and now he tells me that 4 of them don't work. You are a theif. A scammer. Leave these boards. I hope a mod takes a look at this and bans this guy.

Definitly not a mistake. He tells me this an HOUR after the trade has been completed. He justs wants me to give him some more free MS points. But thanks Wicked One 612 for having the decency to believe in all people. I wish more people had that quality.

Not a problem, thanks for noticing ;). But before you get this guy banned and condemned to eternal damnation in the 7th ring of hell, double check the codes, see if they're correct

I did that. Now they all say "this code is not valid..." Before they all said "This code is worth 100 MS Points Bundle....Redeem Now or Cancel" Definite Scam. And Hope He Gets Eternally Damned...not really but I hope he learns his lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back