Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JBlade00']how do you "check" the codes without using them?[/quote] You enter them in, and it will tell you what it is, whether it is 100 points, a 48 hour code, a 12 month subscription...and you can also chose to redeem it or hit back.

Just tried a bit and nothing more :(

That offer of 100 points is still going for a gamepack :lol:

edit: people were confused, to clarify, my 100 points for a gamepack :p

I have a gamepack that I received Monday that I'm willing to ship out for any decent offer. I opened them and played FF2 for a couple hours but they're pretty much brand new. Since I actually have it in hand, so you're not trading for a link. I was going to just trade this in today but I thought I'd offer it to you guys first.

I'm slowly getting back into playing again. Man I miss the days when it would spit out prizes like crazy.

So, I've got like 100 XBL codes and nothing else, except for the faceplate killer9 sent me (thanks again!)

I did score a win on bbgreatgifts.com though -- 1 Year VIP Game Pass, pretty much a year of "One game out at a time for as long as you want" rentals.

Now I needs me a 360 to rent games for!

[quote name='EZRydr']This seems to be drying up. How are people doing?[/quote]

I think most of the prizes are gone. The past 2 days i've won 2 faceplates, 700 ms points and a gamepack. 700+ tries. :drool:

500 or so tries total, gotten a total of 300 MS points

and to my surprise, I just won one of the Xbox 360 VIP packs.

Hope It will actually come though.

[quote name='neonjam']500 or so tries total, gotten a total of 300 MS points

Hope It will actually come though.[/quote]

Congratulations!

Wow, nice! I played 500+ around 2AM didn't win a damn thing. This morning I won 500MS points so far.

Damn, a VIP would be nice....

Hope It will actually come though.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Nice man.

[quote name='evanft']So, how does this whole thing work?[/quote] Go to this page...

http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx

Enter a user name eg "ajshbjsafbv" (anything will do)
Enter a email add eg "[email protected]" (basically anything with @ and .com will do")
Enter DOB eg "1/1/1987"
Enter password eg "1" (I choose 1 because its so close to the tab button on keyboard.)
Hit return to create fake account.
Next enter "AA4XPN3" for the access code (its ALWAYS the same)
Type the words from the word verification into the box.
Hit enter!
The next screen will show you if you've won or not and either way gives you the free 48 trial code. If you didn't win that time don't worry!. Just hit the back button twice and change only 1 character from the email address you previously entered (in my example above I would just remove/add a single letter). Everything else stays the same including username and DOB but you will need to type in a password again (remember how I chose 1 for closeness to the tab key :D). Go through the whole word verification thing again then rinse and repeat as many times as you want untill you win something, simple.

I can typically do 3-4 a minute using this method and have so far won 700 MS points, 1 gamepack, 1 faceplate and have over 600 48 hr trial codes :D:D. Its a bit tedious but you should win on average once every 100 entries.

Wow, nice man. Why are you not shouting off the top of buildings and jumping off bridges with joy? I know I would be.

I set my little brother up with this, and told him I'd give him a dollar every time he wins something (and get to play with everything, of course).

This doesn't count as a bot or cheating device, does it? ;D

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I set my little brother up with this, and told him I'd give him a dollar every time he wins something (and get to play with everything, of course).

This doesn't count as a bot or cheating device, does it? ;D[/quote]

Hahaha, good strategy. Hopefully you'll get a VIP ;).

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']I set my little brother up with this, and told him I'd give him a dollar every time he wins something (and get to play with everything, of course).

This doesn't count as a bot or cheating device, does it? ;D[/quote]

No and since you are paying him...slavery is a non-issue too! Good Job.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Wow, nice man. Why are you not shouting off the top of buildings and jumping off bridges with joy? I know I would be.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid it's not gonna come, especially since it's so late in the contest. If does, it will be great though. Don't know what I'm going to do with it if it does come though, since I already have a 360. Might take some of the accessories for my system and gift or sell the rest.

I was only doing this to get points to buy some more oblivion content, lol. Didn't even get a gamepack alone yet.

[quote name='neonjam']I'm afraid it's not gonna come, especially since it's so late in the contest. If does, it will be great though. Don't know what I'm going to do with it if it does come though, since I already have a 360. Might take some of the accessories for my system and gift or sell the rest.

I was only doing this to get points to buy some more oblivion content, lol. Didn't even get a gamepack alone yet.[/quote]...Why would you be afraid its not going to come? you won it and entered your address right? if so then youll get the affidavit, fill that out then send it in and you will eventually get it... doesnt matter if its close to the end or not (it isnt) you can still get the prizes after the promo is over

[quote name='neonjam']I'm afraid it's not gonna come, especially since it's so late in the contest. If does, it will be great though. Don't know what I'm going to do with it if it does come though, since I already have a 360. Might take some of the accessories for my system and gift or sell the rest.

I was only doing this to get points to buy some more oblivion content, lol. Didn't even get a gamepack alone yet.[/quote]

You'll definitealy get it. Man you are really lucky though, I have been doing this for awhile and I would crap my pants if I won a VIP package (not litterally). But good luck with it dude, and again congrats.

By the way, how many times did you have to enter to get that?

[quote name='Scar v2']...Why would you be afraid its not going to come? you won it and entered your address right? if so then youll get the affidavit, fill that out then send it in and you will eventually get it... doesnt matter if its close to the end or not (it isnt) you can still get the prizes after the promo is over[/QUOTE]

Just worried they'd send me a card to the effect of "oops, we ran out, have a coupon for a free twister!" or something to that effect. I don't know, just don't trust these things very well. Probably because I've never really won something like this lol.

It was my 12th try this morning. Got a 100pts on the 9th try, so I was really surprised to see that.

Overall, probably around 500 tries total is all though.

[quote name='neonjam']Just worried they'd send me a card to the effect of "oops, we ran out, have a coupon for a free twister!" or something to that effect. I don't know, just don't trust these things very well. Probably because I've never really won something like this lol.

It was my 12th try this morning. Got a 100pts on the 9th try, so I was really surprised to see that.

Overall, probably around 500 tries total is all though.[/quote]

Holy crap, you must be really lucky than. In total I have probably tried about 2000 times. Some people a lot more than that.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Holy crap, you must be really lucky than. In total I have probably tried about 2000 times. Some people a lot more than that.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I know.

I stopped doing this for a while after I got my second 200 pts card and went for about 300 tries with nothing.

Tried again today so I could d/l some oblivion content free and I got more than I expected lol.

I'm still playing. I just need another 100 pt code and i will be done, atleast for a while.

Pretty good day for me. I won 200 MS Points and a Gamepack off of 200 tries. I mean it wasn't a "neonjam" day or anything, but I'm happy.

I'll sell the Gamepack for 1000 MS points, if anyone is interrested.

[quote name='cujo1022']i still have 1 more game pack and 1 face place plate wlling to let them both go for 600 ms pts[/quote]

Warning - Tried to trade with this person, sent one code to show I was legit and never heard back... low and behold the code has been redeemed and PM's go unanswered.

[quote name='Tester222']Warning - Tried to trade with this person, sent one code to show I was legit and never heard back... low and behold the code has been redeemed and PM's go unanswered.[/quote]
you should report this and get this guy banned

Hey I have 2 gamepacks( Just won one right now and traded for one).
If anyone has 1600 ms points I will gladly give them to you

[quote name='Finz151']Hey I have 2 gamepacks( Just won one right now and traded for one).
If anyone has 1600 ms points I will gladly give them to you[/quote]
Be cautious with this one. Just took him up on his offer of my gamepack for his 1600 MS points. He then offered me 4000 points, which is way too much. Then told me I had to send link first, I told him I wouldn't, haven't head back from him since. I'm not an idiot. Please be careful with this guy, no one likes being ripped off.

Well offers up, I'll trade anyone a gamepack for 1000 MS points. PM me.

is it just me or are more and more scammers are coming into this thread?
Be very careful when doing deals with members who just registered not to long ago.

wicked sorry for not responding its becuase I just won one like 10 min ago.....and I got one from my freind lol.....But yea I dont scam

[quote name='Finz151']wicked sorry for not responding its becuase I just won one like 10 min ago.....and I got one from my freind lol.....But yea I dont scam[/quote]

Yeah, sure.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Pretty good day for me. I won 200 MS Points and a Gamepack off of 200 tries. I mean it wasn't a "neonjam" day or anything, but I'm happy.

I'll sell the Gamepack for 1000 MS points, if anyone is interrested.[/quote]

Trade with Wicked went smooth... will trade with again in the future.

Dont trust Finz151 at all. He wanted to trade with me the other day for 1600 MS points for my gamepack (even although I was only asking for 800!?!?). When I asked him for refs he dodged the question and just said I could "trust him" and to send him my link. I asked again for refs here or on other forums and he told me he had traded with underarmour but again when I asked for what and when? he dodged the question only to say "you can trust me". Obviously you're up to no good mate!.

I have a feeling a lot of scammers are opening up multiple CAG accounts to make themselves look more legit and give fake refs. I won't be trading with anyone who can't provide me with some solid refs or who has just joined this site.

On that note I do still have my gamepack I'd like to trade for 800MS points. I would be much happier trading through the xbox-scene b/s/t forums where I've been a member for a couple of years and have plenty of refs or even through ebay where I have 270+ positive feedback.

[quote name='JimmyH']Go to this page...

http://www.keepingittwisted.com/xbox_register.aspx

Enter a user name eg "ajshbjsafbv" (anything will do)
Enter a email add eg "[email protected]" (basically anything with @ and .com will do")
Enter DOB eg "1/1/1987"
Enter password eg "1" (I choose 1 because its so close to the tab button on keyboard.)
Hit return to create fake account.
Next enter "AA4XPN3" for the access code (its ALWAYS the same)
Type the words from the word verification into the box.
Hit enter!
The next screen will show you if you've won or not and either way gives you the free 48 trial code. If you didn't win that time don't worry!. Just hit the back button twice and change only 1 character from the email address you previously entered (in my example above I would just remove/add a single letter). Everything else stays the same including username and DOB but you will need to type in a password again (remember how I chose 1 for closeness to the tab key :D). Go through the whole word verification thing again then rinse and repeat as many times as you want untill you win something, simple.

I can typically do 3-4 a minute using this method and have so far won 700 MS points, 1 gamepack, 1 faceplate and have over 600 48 hr trial codes :D:D. Its a bit tedious but you should win on average once every 100 entries.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tutorial!! I've been doing multiple entries via the gmail glitch (putting in [email protected]) and that was taking forever!! I finally got my first win thanx to this! 100 MS Points! Woot! :D

[quote name='menchirox']Thanks for the tutorial!! I've been doing multiple entries via the gmail glitch (putting in [email protected]) and that was taking forever!! I finally got my first win thanx to this! 100 MS Points! Woot! :D[/quote]

You're welcome, happy to help. You can get a lot more entries done in a much shorter amount of time doing it that way so greatly increase your chance of a win :). I'm about to start a 45min shift of entries in a moment, hope I win 100 MS points!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back