Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='oofrost']Anybody want to trade a faceplate for some MS points?[/QUOTE]

damnit, i just won one and i redeemed it, i'll let you know if i get another.

On that note I do still have my gamepack I'd like to trade for 800MS points. I would be much happier trading through the xbox-scene b/s/t forums where I've been a member for a couple of years and have plenty of refs or even through ebay where I have 270+ positive feedback.
Just traded with JimmyH without any problems. Thanks again!

[quote name='tgk2044']damnit, i just won one and i redeemed it, i'll let you know if i get another.[/quote]

Maybe I didn't word that correctly. I have a faceplate. I want MS points. LMK.

[quote name='Tester222']Just traded with JimmyH without any problems. Thanks again![/quote]

Thanks bud!, all codes worked fine. I'm off to buy some new arcade games from Marketplace :lol::lol::lol:.

Wow WICKED what are you 5 years old.......How am I a scammer if I didnt scam anyone...YEA....OK.....
Your just mad I didnt buy it from you. Get off your pc, stop mastrbting and get a F LIFE

OHH btw if anyone wants to trade,,,,I can get you ALL the achievements in Gears of war.....I can do it for you. It takes me 5 minutes...Just message me

[quote name='JimmyH']You're welcome, happy to help. You can get a lot more entries done in a much shorter amount of time doing it that way so greatly increase your chance of a win :). I'm about to start a 45min shift of entries in a moment, hope I win 100 MS points!.[/QUOTE]

Okay...so i kinda timed myself...with JimmyH's system...i can enter the contest at a rate of 3-5x/min! I've been playin for the last 2.5 hours...and only won twice...200 MS Points...ok...i'm done for now...

carpal tunnel!! :D

well I have received an email from my sister, saying she got her xbox 360 vip today, and maybe I did aswell, but im watching a freinds mutt and cant go all the way there to find out! damit. well hopfully it is there in the apartment office waiting to be picked up and played hardcorely!!!!

is that a word/ hardcorely??..i dont f-en care. congrats sis.:applause: show your prize on cag sis k.:bouncy:

myself and my sister have won the vip.. BUT i have won it three times and have two comming to me and i hooked up one of my real good childhood friends and he recived his papers & sent them in like a month ago.. so i am expecting 2 vip's hahaha.... thanks fishpondbubble07 (sis) for telling me about this promo. I have seen that most of these cag's are doing well on this promo and can make a reasonable profit from it!

GOOD FOR US:)

[quote name='shaggyj']well I have received an email from my sister, saying she got her xbox 360 vip today, and maybe I did aswell, but im watching a freinds mutt and cant go all the way there to find out! damit. well hopfully it is there in the apartment office waiting to be picked up and played hardcorely!!!!

is that a word/ hardcorely??..i dont f-en care. congrats sis.:applause: show your prize on cag sis k.:bouncy:

myself and my sister have won the vip.. BUT i have won it three times and have two comming to me and i hooked up one of my real good childhood friends and he recived his papers & sent them in like a month ago.. so i am expecting 2 vip's hahaha.... thanks fishpondbubble07 (sis) for telling me about this promo. I have seen that most of these cag's are doing well on this promo and can make a reasonable profit from it!

GOOD FOR US:)[/quote]

Wow, gloat much? :roll:

[quote name='Finz151']Wow WICKED what are you 5 years old.......How am I a scammer if I didnt scam anyone...YEA....OK.....
Your just mad I didnt buy it from you. Get off your pc, stop mastrbting and get a F LIFE[/quote]

[quote name='Finz151']""Stop asking u scammer" LOL WOW what a cunt LMAO[/quote]

Quoted so you can't edit.

I'm not going to respond to childish comments.

for some reason every time i play I get the SAME 48 code every time. anyone else having this ? plus i actually tried the drink and it wouldnt let me play it twice in that day, one of thier code one off a bottle. then the next day i try the cap code and it says it was already used.

Just won my second gamepack on my first try of the day :D. If anyone wants to trade for MS points drop me a PM.

**edit**
And another 100 MS points 10 tries later. Seems like the morning IS the best time to play this!.

[quote name='Tester222']Warning - Tried to trade with this person, sent one code to show I was legit and never heard back... low and behold the code has been redeemed and PM's go unanswered.[/QUOTE]

I can't say I didn't tell you guys. Wicked, I guess I was right.

[quote name='JimmyH']Dont trust Finz151 at all. He wanted to trade with me the other day for 1600 MS points for my gamepack (even although I was only asking for 800!?!?). When I asked him for refs he dodged the question and just said I could "trust him" and to send him my link. I asked again for refs here or on other forums and he told me he had traded with underarmour but again when I asked for what and when? he dodged the question only to say "you can trust me". Obviously you're up to no good mate!.

I have a feeling a lot of scammers are opening up multiple CAG accounts to make themselves look more legit and give fake refs. I won't be trading with anyone who can't provide me with some solid refs or who has just joined this site.

On that note I do still have my gamepack I'd like to trade for 800MS points. I would be much happier trading through the xbox-scene b/s/t forums where I've been a member for a couple of years and have plenty of refs or even through ebay where I have 270+ positive feedback.[/QUOTE]

WOW! This guy NEVER traded with me. Definite scammer.

heh, i had no idea the wireless headset was rechargable. pretty neat. i'm gonna keep a few stuff and sell the 360 to a friend. yay :)

[quote name='killer9']guys how much doesn gamestop give in credit for forza 2 and fuzion 2 without the edge card?[/QUOTE]

Not much at this point. You are better off trying to trade them here or other trading sites. I traded Forza 2 for Bioshock sealed.

[quote name='killer9']guys how much doesn gamestop give in credit for forza 2 and fuzion 2 without the edge card?[/quote]

think something like 9 and 7, I know its very low.

[quote name='georox']think something like 9 and 7, I know its very low.[/quote]
Shoot, I was going to ask that myself. I knew they would be low but I was hoping they would be a little better than that.

(it must be one of those days, I had to edit because I forgot an entire sentence)

[quote name='killer9']man thats low jesus i need atleast 17 to get a 20gb hardrive for the 360[/quote]

Probably have a better shot on eBay. Forza could go easy, and just say FF2 is good for little kids and it'll sell. It's true too; it's non-violent and they won't realize how bad it is. :lol:

So far I've only entered the contest about 200 times, and have won one 100 point code and a gamepack last night. I usually never win anything, what a great contest.

I wish I would have known about it from the start, but I registered here last night so I won't miss any cool stuff anymore. :)

[quote name='Charron']Probably have a better shot on eBay. Forza could go easy, and just say FF2 is good for little kids and it'll sell. It's true too; it's non-violent and they won't realize how bad it is. :lol:[/quote]

"Great christmas present for children! Wonderful game! Non-violent!"

[quote name='georox']"Great christmas present for children! Wonderful game! Non-violent!"[/quote]

What? You shoot people with flame-throwers!!! :lol:

My four year old likes this game, though, and it is easy achievements...

Anyone want 10 faceplates? I'd take 800 points for all of them. :D
Also have a gamepack that I'd trade for points as well. PM me if interested.

What the hells a VIP console package? I've been seeing that people actually like this stuff. My luck was always been pretty good.I'm just like that :) I'll give this a go.

[quote name='Leek']What the hells a VIP console package? I've been seeing that people actually like this stuff. My luck was always been pretty good.I'm just like that :) I'll give this a go.[/QUOTE]

"Xbox 360 VIP console package – Includes Xbox 360 console, Xbox 360 VIP accessories package which includes an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit, Xbox Live Vision, Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit, Xbox 360 Universal Media Remote, Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter, Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and an Xbox 360 Memory Unit (64MB) and two Xbox 360 games of Sponsor’s choice."

I won it earlier today. Was not expecting it at all. I can't explain how happy I am right now. I thought if I won it, it would be like a month of two from now. I just started the contest recently and I already won the VIP. Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back