Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sp00ge']WTF is with all of the mooches showing up all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]

they figure since an established trader can get one why can't they.

it is sickening to see so many noob scrappers who try to come here and feed of someones kindness. go back to fw or sd noobs

[quote name='sp00ge']WTF is with all of the mooches showing up all of a sudden?[/QUOTE]

Aren't you kind of targetting mooches with your sig?

[quote name='whitedeath']they figure since an established trader can get one why can't they.

it is sickening to see so many noob scrappers who try to come here and feed of someones kindness. go back to fw or sd noobs[/quote]

What is FW or SD?

[quote name='rowe']Aren't you kind of targetting mooches with your sig?[/quote] Hey, if they want to sign up for GamingLagoon under me, I'll gladly take the referrals. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']WTF is with all of the mooches showing up all of a sudden?[/quote]
I've actually been lurking around for a few months now, just recently took it upon myself to create an account. I've known about this site for about a year now.

Is ANYONE winning anything??. I'm getting really bored of this now. Seems like I haven't won anything in well over 500 tries, not even MS points!.

[quote name='Ghettoshark']Does anybody know if you have a better chance of winning say in the morning?[/quote]

Several people have posted that they think so.

[quote name='KiLL3r']I have a gamepack available for trade, 10 codes for 1000 or a 1600 MS Point Card. Pm me if you are interested! BTW no Newbies.[/quote]

PMed you 10 codes for the link - thx

[quote name='Ghettoshark']If anybody is feeling generous, I'd gladly take any faceplate...anything that anybody doesn't want..[/quote]

Ive got a Bowel Movement that I really don't want. If you pay for shipping I will mail it to you

[quote name='UnderArmor']Are you kidding? You say you got one for free then you are GIVING one away, and then say for 100 MS points? Because thats not a giveaway. And I really doubt anyone is going to give you 100 Points for those ugly things.[/quote]

Um sorry I didn't word it right. :roll: What I meant was I already got a faceplate from a member here and just won a faceplate by myself. I was giving THAT faceplate away for 100ms points. Maybe YOU won't trade but some will

My old roommate and I have already planned out what we're going with the faceplates. paint them matte black and stencil on companion cube/cake/possibly other game related things. i'd like to get artier than that. not sure i might make some custom FT on here or just be greedy and keep them.

My brother Jason won a Xbox VIP prize earlier today! Has anyone else on here won one too? I'm wondering if I should start playing this contest too now.

I'm giving up. 2 days now and not won a god damn thing!. Has anyone won anthing recently or am I the only one thinking it's totally drying up now. Thats me done around 1000 entries and no wins :shock:.

All I ever see now is....
sorry.gif

Sorry you were not a winner this time.
Please accept this complimentary 48-hour trial Xbox LIVE® Gold Membership* from Tropicana Twister.
And its doing my head in!.

I want more of this!...
congratulations.gif

Congratulations, you are a winner of Forza Motorsport™ 2 and Fusion Frenzy® for your Xbox 360™ (subject to verification).

Or at least this..

congratulations.gif

Congratulations, you are a winner of 100 Microsoft Points to use on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace or Zune.net (subject to verification).

Man i just won 300 ms points within 20 minutes. Omg another 100. And finnaly after 300 or so trys i got forza 2 and fusion frenzy.

i didn't win and dont own an x-box, so

Your code to redeem the 48-hour trial is:
VKPYP-W68CG-HXG8B-6GC42-34DTY

This code will be active for use starting 7/9/07 – 2/28/09.

No man...
its so depressing
all i got is free codes
Ive literally got at least 7000 entries into it since it started (yes im a bum and that cheap)
and all ive won is a few faceplates and 300 free microsoft poitns
no game packs....not a lot of points...and no VIP
It sucks man...........

I really want a gamepack, but can't afford teh MS munneys. Anyone wanna spare? I'l itrader you, and lyke give you sum munneys from sharedreveiws

[quote name='Leek']I really want a gamepack, but can't afford teh MS munneys. Anyone wanna spare? I'l itrader you, and lyke give you sum munneys from sharedreveiws[/QUOTE]

dude, you should be banned for putting that in your 'CML' super annoying...

[quote name='JBlade00']dude, you should be banned for putting that in your 'CML' super annoying...[/quote]

Should report all his posts that have CML attached.... aka all. Need less kids here anyways.

[quote name='bitterdog']Anyone with an excess of UNUSED GP links.. I will trade 1200 points for a link

If you dont know who I am or need to verifiy my trustworthiness here is me on SD
http://forums.slickdeals.net/member.php?u=143988[/quote]
Dude, don't you have enough? You've won over 100 gamepacks, over 100,000 Microsoft Points, and 5 VIP packages, not to mention iPods and such from other contests. From this contest alone you've profited over $10,000 and now you're trying to buy more gamepacks for cheap prices? Give others a chance to win, you have enough.

[quote name='WhiteRob']Actually, he's being pretty generous giving that many points for a GP these days.[/quote]

$1=80 Micrsoft Points. 1200 Microsoft Points=$15. Forza retails for $59.99. Fusion Frenzy 2 retails for $29.99. $89.98 or $15?

I went to Walmart today and traded in 2 copies of Fusion Frenzy and a copy of Forza for $100 in store credit.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Dude, don't you have enough? You've won over 100 gamepacks, over 100,000 Microsoft Points, and 5 VIP packages, not to mention iPods and such from other contests. From this contest alone you've profited over $10,000 and now you're trying to buy more gamepacks for cheap prices? Give others a chance to win, you have enough.[/QUOTE]

not to mention he's given away his fair share of it too. I would probably venture to guess that at least 1/4 of those gamepacks have been given away at SD... probably more. Plus the fact that he has barely played at all the last month. Give the dude a chance.

Also, the fact that people are trading GP links for a lot less than 1200... I traded 800 MS points for one a couple of weeks back... and the dude offered it to me. As long as they are happy I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back