Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='KoA']I Hope there is anything left there.
I Did about 400 today got nothing.[/quote]

Damnit! Tell your support staff to get on those trouble tickets! My CC eGiftcard I got last week was invalid! YARGH!!!! :D I know, it's out of your realm of control. Just having fun.

Main staff is on vacation, coming back tomorrow morning. But they will probablly be tierd until the afternoon

And I'm calling you an ugly homosexual troll who has a thing for fat, hairy men, and has nothing better to do in his shallow life than insult people on message boards.

See? I can act 12 too!

[quote name='bitterdog']You dont.
I know you don't follow the rules.. especially at walmart where you commit return fraud... so why would this be any differant?

Im calling you a LIAR.[/quote]

I'd rather follow the rules and get my prize, than not. Call me crazy, but I'm just not up for winning 800 ugly faceplates a day, only to have someone say "You broke the rules, you don't get any and you're banned from the game."

I know this is a very difficult concept for most CAGs to understand, but I'm *gasp* honest when it comes to things like this. God forbid.

[quote name='KoA']There is no consequences on not following the rules. So why not.[/quote]

Won My 5th Forza[2] & Fusion Frenzy!
First thing I Win today..Out of 500 or so tries.

Congrats. I think it might be harder to win on the weekends with more people playing it. I havent played too much the past couple days though mabye 100 times and got nothing.

I Just don't want them to run out :(
If I Got 5 Forzas out of 4500 or so, im sure a few thousand people can get them too.

And Jay, I Can understand that, but I Can tell you myself, Twister does not care.
Most others do, just they don't.

[quote name='jaysapathy']

I can act 12 ![/quote]

we already know that. I love how you skirt the issue of how you commit return fraud yet you think it is so bad to play multiples.

Let me take a stab at the TRUTH!
It irritates you because it cuts down on your return fraud revenue if people play multipes and prevents you from winning

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Ladies, I highly suggest either taking this to PM or putting each other on ignore.[/quote]Agreed

threadcrap.gif

Keep it in PM's or ignore the person. No more threadcrapping, fighting or trolling. This goes for everyone.

Charon, I'm a trufag, I don't show it in CAG, because this isn't 7chan. I'm sorry. But cereal biness guise. Bitterdog is a furry spider expert who goes around actually making enemies. He also hates mudkipz.

Another gamepack for me at 5:50 am EST ! :bouncy:

I may be wrong but it seems to me gamepacks are early mornings. VIP Consoles are usually won mid-day and face plates seem to be popular in the evenings. Does it seem this way to anyone else?

Morning guys! I have the day off today so i was going to try and snag a VIP. I have a few questions though if anyone has been playing long enough to mabye answer any of them.

- Shipping says 6-8 weeks is it really that long?
- Can you receive 2 items at the same address?
- Can you receive 2 items of the same type at the same address?
- Any problems with using fake emails for multiple entrys and receiving items?

Just wondering cause i won a gamepack the other day and was hoping to get another to give to my buddy :D. Thanks in advance for any good info, I wouldlook through the thread myself but theres 250+ pages now lol.

[quote name='underliness']Morning guys! I have the day off today so i was going to try and snag a VIP. I have a few questions though if anyone has been playing long enough to mabye answer any of them.

- Shipping says 6-8 weeks is it really that long?
- Can you receive 2 items at the same address?
- Can you receive 2 items of the same type at the same address?
- Any problems with using fake emails for multiple entrys and receiving items?

Just wondering cause i won a gamepack the other day and was hoping to get another to give to my buddy :D. Thanks in advance for any good info, I wouldlook through the thread myself but theres 250+ pages now lol.[/quote]
-Shipping does take a while. Don't expect anything for a month, and don't worry 'til after 3. But usually it's on the low end of the 6-8 estimate. Bear in mind, though, that a VIP has two stages- the affidavit and the actual prize. So that'll take longer if you win it.
-Yep. I got 2 faceplates and 2 gamepacks.
-Above.
-Not for me.

Only time I see you having a problem is if you win multiple items on one day. I haven't pulled this off, so I don't know if it'd be a red flag, but it'd make it easier to tell you're overplaying.

Thank you very much Charron, very helpful.

On a side note i won 3 faceplates within about 150 plays heh. So ill give two of them away to the first two people that pm me. Only if you havent won one yet or are giving it to a friend ect. Ill check back every couple hours.

wow i got my faceplate today so it inspired me to play today... in about 50-70 tries i have 200 points and a faceplate... that brings me to 2300 points, 5 faceplates and still no gamepacks...

Nope, not three today.

I Won two the other day.

The rest have been one time per day.

One today, one yesterday, 2 the day before, one before, one before.

I Just do it for fun :)

Only 8 MS Points & 0 Faceplates.

Lol :p I know right
I Did 500 yesterday without winning anything. Until I Won a GamePack.

Did about 10 today until I Won a game pack -.-
Then about 100 more and won MS Points.
Nothing after that.

I just got my faceplate yesterday. ITs really ugly with the fat man with wings on the top. But I should get gamepack in next week or 2.

1) Login to your xbox live silver acc
2) go to marketplace
3) put in your code and submit

It wont work if you put it in the create new acc thing

This was probably asked before, but this thread is 250+ pages and I haven't seen it asked or answered.

Can you put in multiple 48 hour trial codes? Like, burn one when I know I'm going to be playing a bit, take a weeklong break from Live, put in a new one for 48 hours and continue playing, etc?

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']This was probably asked before, but this thread is 250+ pages and I haven't seen it asked or answered.

Can you put in multiple 48 hour trial codes? Like, burn one when I know I'm going to be playing a bit, take a weeklong break from Live, put in a new one for 48 hours and continue playing, etc?[/quote]
Yes, you can.

Traded in Forza mint condition to GameStop. I had a 30% bonus trade-in credit coupon and a 10% Edge card trade-in bonus. Total of 40% bonus trade-in, this game retails for $60. I received $7 in store credit. I hate GameStop.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Traded in Forza mint condition to GameStop. I had a 30% bonus trade-in credit coupon and a 10% Edge card trade-in bonus. Total of 40% bonus trade-in, this game retails for $60. I received $7 in store credit. I hate GameStop.[/quote]

Why would you even do that? You could have traded or sold it on here to help out other CAGs. Also, trade in value @ Best Buy/GameRush is $32.

BestBuy buys games?
Wow

Yeah i just sold Gears of war mint condition for 10$ at gamestop. wtf.

Cheap bitches.

[quote name='KoA']BestBuy buys games?
Wow

Cheap bitches.[/quote]

Should of Ebayed

[quote name='KoA']BestBuy buys games?
Wow

Cheap bitches.[/quote]

BlockBuster/GameRush, sorry.

Seriously WTF! i would have doubled that; I need 360 games on the cheap :bomb:

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Traded in Forza mint condition to GameStop. I had a 30% bonus trade-in credit coupon and a 10% Edge card trade-in bonus. Total of 40% bonus trade-in, this game retails for $60. I received $7 in store credit. I hate GameStop.[/quote]

Should have traded to a CAG....:error:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back