TRU - 10$ off purchase of $50 or more w/ Paypal

TheShepherdSauce

CAGiversary!
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]*PAYPAL CASH BACK OFFER FOR TOYS”R”US TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Receive $10 cash back on purchases of $50 or more excluding tax and shipping (“Offer”). Offer applies to transactions at www.toysrus.com when you use PayPal as the payment method. Offer begins December 1, 2008 and ends December 07, 2008. To receive this Offer, you must use a U.S. PayPal account in good standing and complete a qualifying purchase no later than December 7, 2008. The maximum amount of cash back per PayPal account is limited to $30 USD. The cash back will be deposited into your PayPal account by January 31, 2009.

Excluded transactions from this offer include, but are not limited to the following:, PayPal Plug-In transactions (formerly named: Virtual Debit Card), gift certificate payments, gift card purchases, PayPal Debit Card payments, automatic and/or recurring payments that you have scheduled, and PayPal Plus Credit Card/ eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. If the payment is refunded or cancelled at any time, you are not eligible for the Offer. If the payment is refunded after you receive the cash back, PayPal will deduct the cash back amount from your account.

Link:

[/FONT]
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3362432

hey not bad!
icon_smile.gif

i do most of my toy shopping locally.

thanks!

uh oh..here we go again! :booty::D

The last TRU/Paypal promo was a nightmare. Good luck to any who orders anything with this promo.

Nuts to TRU. The wife and I tried forever to try and get their black friday "save 25$ when you spend 50$ using paypal" deal to freakin work. Nadda. THEN she tried signing up for their mailing list for free shipping. It took 2 days until they responded. THEN after we got that and ordered several gifts, we got an email the next day saying EVERYTHING we ordered was out of stock. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with TRU online.

I ordered some stuff last week with the $25 off 50 bucks deal, and they canceled my order, among many other people's. They sent me a new code today with the same deal, I'll try it out soon.

I got the $25 off $50 replacement code too but I'm not spending any more money before it expires on Dec. 7th. First person to message me here who wants to try using it is welcome to it.

[quote name='rsortor']I got the $25 off $50 replacement code too but I'm not spending any more money before it expires on Dec. 7th. First person to message me here who wants to try using it is welcome to it.[/QUOTE]

can I has plz??

The replacement code they sent does not work either. When you try to apply it, it gives a fucking error message stating that your order does not meet the requirements of the promo.

The phone rep was so clueless that she told me to contact Paypal instead. o_O

I sent the code in a private message to the first person that requested it. Hopefully he'll have better luck than Max Spider X...

[quote name='rsortor']I sent the code in a private message to the first person that requested it. Hopefully he'll have better luck than Max Spider X...[/QUOTE]

oh man, thanx for the giveaway to lucky person :(

Also if anyone has a code they wont use, plz PM me!!

The codes work, just set your payment type to paypal and the code will work. you'll get an error message when you first put the code in but the code was activated, it just won't apply the discount until you checkout and switch the payment type to paypal.

[quote name='rsortor']I sent the code in a private message to the first person that requested it. Hopefully he'll have better luck than Max Spider X...[/quote]

That was me :D. It didn't work.

I'll try doodofdoods suggestion.

[quote name='Max Spider X']The replacement code they sent does not work either. When you try to apply it, it gives a fucking error message stating that your order does not meet the requirements of the promo.

The phone rep was so clueless that she told me to contact Paypal instead. o_O[/quote]

ballin avatar

Try signing up for TRU Rewards to get a free shipping code. I did after my order and got a code for free shipping next time around (worth up to $15). I should have done it before I ordered anything. I'm bummed. In any case, I got the $10 PayPal discount.

[quote name='bthamilton']Try signing up for TRU Rewards to get a free shipping code. I did after my order and got a code for free shipping next time around (worth up to $15). I should have done it before I ordered anything. I'm bummed. In any case, I got the $10 PayPal discount.[/quote]

It worked, but Scene It was not in stock anymore :bomb:. So, I canceled the order.

I'll see in the next few days if it's gonna be back in stock. I hope they're gonna have some MS Points too.

I was able to use the Free Shipping code, $25 off $50 and $10 Paypal cashback :hot:.

[quote name='raystorm']uh oh..here we go again! :booty::D
[/quote]
exactly my word.

at this point, theres really no other game worth getting. shipping + kills the deals.

everyone, stay away.

stay very far away.

[quote name='SniperREX']It worked, but Scene It was not in stock anymore :bomb:. So, I canceled the order.

I'll see in the next few days if it's gonna be back in stock. I hope they're gonna have some MS Points too.

I was able to use the Free Shipping code, $25 off $50 and $10 Paypal cashback :hot:.[/quote]

how did you know you were getting cashback from paypal? and do you have to spend $75+ if you use the $25 off 50 code in order to qualify for the $10 cashback?

Last edited by a moderator:
"We're sorry. PayPal® is not available at this time. Please select another payment option to complete your order."

I really, really, REALLY hate Toys R Us. They are SPECIFICALLY trying to fuck WITH MY HEAD.

[quote name='doodofdoods']how did you know you were getting cashback from paypal? and do you have to spend $75+ if you use the $25 off 50 code in order to qualify for the $10 cashback?[/quote]
In the paypal page it was saying that I qualified for the $10 cashback.

That's right. I had to put at least $75 worth of stuff in my cart.

They indeed stack :D.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Nuts to TRU. The wife and I tried forever to try and get their black friday "save 25$ when you spend 50$ using paypal" deal to freakin work. Nadda. THEN she tried signing up for their mailing list for free shipping. It took 2 days until they responded. THEN after we got that and ordered several gifts, we got an email the next day saying EVERYTHING we ordered was out of stock. As far as I'm concerned, I'm done with TRU online.[/quote]

This.

I'm still recovering from the $25 failure the whole day, finally getting an order through, that ordered halved, and the remaining half, cancelled.

Then waiting a few days to start anew and everything wanted being sold out.

Good luck getting anything you actually want, w/o going grey.
Frankly with $10 off $50 good luck covering some crazy S&H.

My original $25 order was canceled, they sent me a new code that is good for 7 days and on day 2 I still can't get the Pay with Pay Pal link to work... TRU needs a new IT department.

[quote name='redsoxfaninpa@gmail.']If anyone still has that $25 code and they arent using it I would really appreciate it...
Thanks!![/quote]

Leech.

Do you have to have a TRU account setup to use Paypal through their site? All I see for payment options from the cart are proceed to secure checkout and Google Checkout. It would be worthless to create an account to use Paypal when they already have that info.

I received the replacement code, but now the game I ordered doesn't have free shipping anymore. I'm not sure if I am going to use it now. I would get Fable 2 Limited Edition + filller to get the $10 cash back too, but now Fable 2 LE is out of stock.

[quote name='NeoStrider']tax & shipping pretty much wipes out any savings[/quote]

Yup, might as well just shop at Amazon.com and get the reliability, too.

Screw TRU online, my $25 off and Free shipping codes don't work anymore :bomb:. Maybe they got void; even though I canceled my order.

bread's done
Back