TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rayman and Diablo 3 with a $40 gift card is tempting especially with GTAV out the following week. 

Anyone know if the deal(s, if any, for GTAV have been confirmed?

I guess Madden isn't included but great deal on NHL. Thanks Josh! Keep up the great work!

Rayman and Diablo 3 with a $40 gift card is tempting especially with GTAV out the following week.

Anyone know if the deal(s, if any, for GTAV have been confirmed?

From the Frontburnr Facebook page: "There will definitely be a deal with GTAV but we are not able to release it just yet. Soon though!" Probably be a $10 gift card like a few other places have been offering.

From the Frontburnr Facebook page: "There will definitely be a deal with GTAV but we are not able to release it just yet. Soon though!" Probably be a $10 gift card like a few other places have been offering.
Hopefully it's NOT the typical TRU deal of:

Buy new release game ($59.99) get dated $19.99 game 40%-70% off

OR

Buy new release game ($59.99) get Strategy guide (that store may or may not have) free

OR

But new release game ($59.99) get cheap 3rd party accessory free (although this deal is almost exclusively done with Nintendo deals)

Hopefully it's NOT the typical TRU deal of:

Buy new release game ($59.99) get dated $19.99 game 40%-70% off

OR

Buy new release game ($59.99) get Strategy guide (that store may or may not have) free

OR

But new release game ($59.99) get cheap 3rd party accessory free (although this deal is almost exclusively done with Nintendo deals)
I'll take a $5 GC any day but I'm almost sure that it will be a. Buy GTA5 get any Rockstar game free or 50% off.

Tried to get in on the deal but the local TRU couldn't find any copies of NHL 14. Once they did, they weren't stocked yet so they couldn't sell it to me... took them a while to find Rayman Legends as well.

Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Picked up Rayman Legends and NHL 14 tonight with no problems. One thing to keep an eye on is the expiration on the gift card. The ad and signs say it expires 2/14, but all the cards at the register were coded to expire 11/1/13. I pointed this out to the cashier, and since they couldn't find cards with the proper expiration, they just gave me a regular card that doesn't expire. The cashier said I was the first person this week that he knew of taking advantage of the deal, so they hadn't noticed the discrepancy.

Any infinity deals for next week. I have a couple of $5 r us reward certs that expire on sunday and would like to know if i should wait until then to spend them or spend them now.

TRU will have a friends and family coupon next week good 9/19 - 9/21.  The coupon is not up yet, but here is the link for when it does go live.

The physical coupon is 20% off entire purchase.  I believe the online should be the same.  Good on games and accessories, most other exclusion apply.

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately. The network has kept me running ragged. Will get caught up tomorrow morning and answer any questions I see.

Always feel free to reach out to me if you are member on our site as well :)

...Sooo even though it's just under a month away now, I think it's a big enough release that it's about time to start asking:

Josh, do you have any plans yet for getting any deals in for the release of Pokemon X & Y? I don't need specifics or anything yet, but TRU had some pretty sweet deals for the last couple games, and I'm hoping you can put together something even better for this (two releases ago was a B1G150% with a bonus accessory pack for each one, for example), or at the very least something a whole lot better than Gamestop's poster(s) (not that it'd be hard to pull that off).

Josh can you double check your inventory on Diablo III?  I went to pick up the PS3 version at my local TRU's and they are all sold out for days now.  The employees seem to recall only getting a couple of copies in this week and selling out immediately.  So I think a lot of stores may be low on Diablo III (console versions at least).  TIA.

Josh can you double check your inventory on Diablo III? I went to pick up the PS3 version at my local TRU's and they are all sold out for days now. The employees seem to recall only getting a couple of copies in this week and selling out immediately. So I think a lot of stores may be low on Diablo III (console versions at least). TIA.
If you shoot me an email to [email protected] I can definitely forward it to the team to have some one check.

...Sooo even though it's just under a month away now, I think it's a big enough release that it's about time to start asking:

Josh, do you have any plans yet for getting any deals in for the release of Pokemon X & Y? I don't need specifics or anything yet, but TRU had some pretty sweet deals for the last couple games, and I'm hoping you can put together something even better for this (two releases ago was a B1G150% with a bonus accessory pack for each one, for example), or at the very least something a whole lot better than Gamestop's poster(s) (not that it'd be hard to pull that off).
I know they will have solid deal for Pokemon X&Y, however, I am definitely beholden to when they allow me to release it.

I guess Madden isn't included but great deal on NHL. Thanks Josh! Keep up the great work!
The Madden Offer is online only this week. Buy NHL save $20 on Madden I believe. Still expensive to ship which I know hurts it but I liked the activity.

Wow! How come TRU is doing disney infinity sales every week? Is the game not that good? I see tons of these packs in my local stores bestbuy, target, walmart. I was suppose to buy the game before but coz of the outrageous prices of packs, i decided to pass.
I believe it is actually doing really well, TRU had these sales planned months in advance.

Looking forward to buy Starcraft II for PC and hopefully there's still 1 copy available for me. :)

Hoping to hear back from you soon.
It is a clearance sku and in very limited supply. If you shoot me a note to [email protected] I can forward to the buying team to see if they can isolate a copy if there are any left.

Josh, I thought Diablo 3 was going to be $45 through Saturday? Shows $60 currently.
I definitely reached out to them on why this happened and it was pulled down earlier than expected. Unfortunately I was not given a heads up and would have alerted everyone. Working on better communication.

TRU will have a friends and family coupon next week good 9/19 - 9/21. The coupon is not up yet, but here is the link for when it does go live.

The physical coupon is 20% off entire purchase. I believe the online should be the same. Good on games and accessories, most other exclusion apply.
The above link is now live. They added a coupon for 25% purchase if you use your TRU credit Card.

From FrontBurner website:

http://www.frontburnr.net/toysrus/grand-theft-auto-v-the-offer/

First up and valid from 9/17 through 9/21:
Buy Grand Theft Auto V and get any other Rockstar game $19.99 or less FREE. Don’t think that’s cool? Please remember the awesomeness of Rockstar’s catalog. Games featured below:

Bonus offer: Receive a $10 Toys “R” Us Gift card with purchase of Grand Theft Auto V. This offer is only valid on launch day, 9/17.
He then says you can use the Friends & Family coupon if you want, instead. But you wont be able to get the gift card.

Now, here is where the decision comes in. On September 19th through the 21st, Toys “R” us will be running a Friends and Family event. This time video game software and accessories will be included! The event will include a 20% off coupon that will be available to use on all gaming software ( $60 game would then become $48.)

So, the decision becomes: can you wait two days for an immediate discount and the risk of the game potentially selling out or is the $10 gift card on launch day enough?

Thanks! So the options are:

- buy day one $59.99, get free 19.99 Rockstar game, and $10 gift card

-> out of pocket 59.99, benefit 19.99 + 10 = 29.99, net out of pocket 59.99 - 29.99 = $30 for GTAV

(does not include taxes, assumes free 19.99 game is worth 19.99)

- buy during family sale for 20% off $59.99 = 47.99, free 19.99 Rockstar game

-> out of pocket 47.99, benefit 19.99, net out of pocket 47.99 - 19.99 = $28 for GTAV

I'm leaning towards option two. The question now is, where do we get a hold of this friends and family 20% coupon?

A heads up.

Next weeks ad is only 4 days. (9/15 - 9/18).  The free Rockstar game is only valid on 9/17 & 9/18.  The ad ends on the 18th due to the friends and family coupon.  You will not be able to get the free game and use the F&F coupon.

Thanks! So the options are:

- buy day one $59.99, get free 19.99 Rockstar game, and $10 gift card

-> out of pocket 59.99, benefit 19.99 + 10 = 29.99, net out of pocket 59.99 - 29.99 = $30 for GTAV

(does not include taxes, assumes free 19.99 game is worth 19.99)

- buy during family sale for 20% off $59.99 = 47.99, free 19.99 Rockstar game

-> out of pocket 47.99, benefit 19.99, net out of pocket 47.99 - 19.99 = $28 for GTAV

I'm leaning towards option two.
Are you saying you're not playing GTA5 on launch because you want to save $2? Not to mention the big chance of being sold out. :S

prim4444 said:
A heads up.

Next weeks ad is only 4 days. (9/15 - 9/18). The free Rockstar game is only valid on 9/17 & 9/18. The ad ends on the 18th due to the friends and family coupon. You will not be able to get the free game and use the F&F coupon.
Wow, thanks for that. Launch day it is for me.

bread's done
Back