TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this been asked before but for the Pre-order of a game to get the $15 off coupon is that only in stores or can I order them online and get the coupon email or something???

So I wonder what the odds are of this Gill Grunt coupon actually coming to my e-mail in January as advertised.  I just spent $110 on Skylanders Swap Force characters I'm saving for my son for the holidays, so I do qualify.  Guess I'll just to remind myself as the new year approaches.

Also, I have to say right now it a decent time to stock up on these things at TRU, given not only the B1G1 40% off, but the 10% back in reward zone credit.  I've saved about $15 or so off other stores retail on my total Skylanders purchases, plus I have $10 ($15.50 in total from other purchases) waiting for me in November.  So that's technically a straight 25% savings.  I might take a trip up to TRU again today just to see if the any of the Wave 2 figs are left as I didn't know they were coming out until yesterday, either.

I doubt B2G1 free is dead. It helps get rid of the extra inventory rather than not having it get sold at all. Its all business, if it worked last year in terms of profit, it will work this year.. Its all about making a profit and having games go unsold is not how you make profit.

Just be patient.

Is there an ad stating the $10 coupon for preordering Pokemon x and y? Haven't had any luck finding anything except what was stated in the op.

Looks like Buy 2 $59.99 games, get a $40 gc. for the 10/27-11/2. Pretty good if you can't wait until Black Friday. I know Im getting AC Black Flag and WWE 2k14. 

Next week $15 gift card with purchase for any platform

Spongebob Plantons Robitc Revenge
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Plus Free 2" TMNT mini figure 4 pack with any TMNT game purchase.
Do these stack with the pre order bonus?

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

If only they carried the $30 PC version of Lego Marvel

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the important word "PC"

I was going to pick up Lego Marvel for my nephew so getting a $15 GC with it means I'll be going to Toysrus for the first time since the Animal Crossing 3ds XL bundles came out.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Does the gc include regular ds version since that's $19.99 on Lego because then I would pick up a copy for my nephew since I have a $15 card to burn.

I'll be posting the Batman Arkham Origins offer on my site today; pretty hot. Will alert you guys as soon as the preview is done and post the offer here as well.

Sweet, looking forward to the batman deal.

Tangent, as a now adult who grew up with ninja turtles, would I have any interest in the new game coming out Tuesday? Seems like there's zero info online about it, but I'm slightly intrigued.

I'll be posting the Batman Arkham Origins offer on my site today; pretty hot. Will alert you guys as soon as the preview is done and post the offer here as well.
Not trying to be impatient, but is something still on its way today? Still have a $10GC from GTA5 and wouldn't mind continuing to roll bonuses into discounts of future purchases at TRU.

Not trying to be impatient, but is something still on its way today? Still have a $10GC from GTA5 and wouldn't mind continuing to roll bonuses into discounts of future purchases at TRU.
Doesn't look like I'm going to get our preview up today so I'll just post it here first. It's a $20 Gift Card with purchase. I'll post the details soon.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get our preview up today so I'll just post it here first. It's a $20 Gift Card with purchase. I'll post the details soon.
Nice! So I can buy tmnt tomorrow and get the $15 gc and the free figs then get Batman Friday for $45 with a $20 gc!

The Lego Marvel DS version isn't released today or yes it would be 5.00 after gift card. However the spongebob DS should be 10 after gift card.

Sweet, looking forward to the batman deal.

Tangent, as a now adult who grew up with ninja turtles, would I have any interest in the new game coming out Tuesday? Seems like there's zero info online about it, but I'm slightly intrigued.
I am in the exact same boat. I'd be willing to bite if a $15 gift card and the figures are being thrown in too if the game is going to appeal to anyone over 8 years old at all.

Not sure if TMNT will be released today either :/

I got the dreaded "delays to your pre-order have occurred" email from TRU.  They open in less than an hour, so I'm going to call.  Hopefully this isn't true.  I'm worried that the $15 giftcard and the mini figures won't be available by the time my order arrives.

Never again TRU... Never again.

Probably a dumb question, but can I preorder Batman, get the $15 GC and still get the $20 GC when I pick it up? Seems too good to be true.

Anyone know if it's one $15 gift card per person or per game for Lego Marvel, SpongeBob, and TMNT? I'd like to pick up all 3, but would hold off on 2 if I'd only get the one gift card.

I know it was asked before and the ad implies the $15 giftcard deal goes all week, but that is the case correct?  I'm thinking I'll nab TMNT today and then pick up Marvel tomorrow using the $15 giftcard and get another giftcard with that. 

Anyone know if it's one $15 gift card per person or per game for Lego Marvel, SpongeBob, and TMNT? I'd like to pick up all 3, but would hold off on 2 if I'd only get the one gift card.
Website says one per customer but I imagine buying one and then getting back in line would work... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyone have any issues getting their GC today with purchase of today's releases?

Will be over at Times Square store later to nab Marvel for PS3.

I am assuming that I can but could I get Arkham Origins and get the $20 gift card then return the game and keep the gift card? I have a huge backlog of games to play so I can wait for Origins to drop and just save the gift card for other deals.

I am assuming that I can but could I get Arkham Origins and get the $20 gift card then return the game and keep the gift card? I have a huge backlog of games to play so I can wait for Origins to drop and just save the gift card for other deals.
Really?

If you buy it for $60 they take the gc value off the refund value of the game.

*facepalm*Why do you assume that you can cheat companies out of money? If it were that easy, we wouldn't be getting deals like this...EVER. No games would ever sell on release day, and it'd be pointless to even offer these deals.

So the answer is no. Mainly because you'd be able to continuously preorder and cancel EVERY GAME EVER which would result in free games for millions of people. When you return the game, you get the cost of the GC taken off the amount they return to you, regardless of whether you used it or not. This is due to you still having that money (or having spent that money if you decided you thought you could spend it before you try to return it) so all they owe you back is 40. And you can't argue the manager about it either, unless you're in cahoots with him or her or you want to make a fool of yourself.

I am in the exact same boat. I'd be willing to bite if a $15 gift card and the figures are being thrown in too if the game is going to appeal to anyone over 8 years old at all.
Avoid! A gamer on gamefaq said it's awful and with this sort of game and the absolute lack of info and reviews, I'd say they're probably right.

I picked up my pre-ordered copy of Lego Marvel Superheroes (WiiU) this afternoon, they gave me the $10 pre-order coupon and the $15 gift card with no issues.  So I'm sure it will work just fine for Batman Arkham Origins on Friday as well, cant wait for that deal.  I have a $15 coupon + $15 gift card, so that takes it down to $30, then I get a $20 gift card and a $15 coupon back.  I'm glad that the coupon train is back, enjoy it more at ToysRUs as well. 

This guy. You're amazing. Just the way you are.

Try it though and help us out here. Report back with your mission results soldier.

Avoid! A gamer on gamefaq said it's awful and with this sort of game and the absolute lack of info and reviews, I'd say they're probably right.
Lack of reviews can sometimes mean that they held off sending out review copies because they don't want the negative press, it can also mean the company is delayed in sending them out (D3 once sent me a game to review that had been out for two weeks, best part is that it was sent fed ex overnight signature required). It is not always an indictment of a game. Hell it could just be that they didn't think it worth the cost to send out all those free copies.

So... if I go pre-order Arkham Origins before it comes out on Friday...

Then I pick the game up Friday using the $10 off coupon I got from Pokemon, I would still receive a $20 GC (assuming the GC offer doesn't void the $10 off since the game is still normally priced) and an additional $15 coupon towards next purchase for pre-ordering?

And 10% back via rewards?? WTF really?

They remove your genitals during the refund process, but you shouldn't worry as its quite apparent yours were already removed previously.

Picked up Marvel for PS3 at the Times Square location.

She rang me up for $40 and I told her she doing it wrong. She was factoring in the GC and giving me an additional GC. She didn't understand me at first, and then realized her error.

Painless transaction. Unfortunately forgot to preorder Origins. How do we preorder games at TRU? I would have remembered if I saw preorder slips. Is that how it's done? Because I honestly saw none of those...

bread's done
Back