TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... if I go pre-order Arkham Origins before it comes out on Friday...

Then I pick the game up Friday using the $10 off coupon I got from Pokemon, I would still receive a $20 GC (assuming the GC offer doesn't void the $10 off since the game is still normally priced) and an additional $15 coupon towards next purchase for pre-ordering?

And 10% back via rewards?? WTF really?
The gift card offer will cancel out the pre order coupon.

Edit: Just noticed the gift card for Arkham Origins requires a coupon. I don't know how the $20 gift card coupon will factor into the acceptance of the pre order coupons. No one will really know until it is tried.

I'm trying to save you guys some money, but be my guest. I don't really care if anyone wastes their money on a bad game, but considering this is published by Activision, I'm pretty sure they know how to get games out to publishers on time for reviews when they want to. The fact this is a $39.99 game, they're giving you a $15 gift card and 4 toys had already raised a red flag for me personally. I'm just passing along info from someone else who actually bought the game, do with that as you will.

the $20 gift card for buying Batman this Friday is so tempting but I think I might be able to wait until it is $20...especially with GTA Online keeping me busy and let's not forget about Battlefield 4

Yeah, I can wait on Origins dropping if the multiplayer sucks. However, if perchance it doesn't, my friend offered to buy us both copies, so I win either way.

Grabbed the 3ds version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I am pleasantly surprised. Game starts out awful but once you upgrade your moves it gets much better. Still a mindless brawler but it does have it's charm. For $30.00 plus a $15 gift card I have no regrets. The figures that came with it are insanely cheap but I'm not going to complain.

Here's the coupon:

TRU_zpsc398d887.png

Anyone know if I can use this with the Arkham Origin deal on friday?

I'm assuming I can't, but its worth asking.

I picked up Lego Marvel today and got the giftcard without a problem. They had signs posted about the deal, and the two employees in the electronic area both mentioned the deal right away. I also put a preorder for Batman, and they mentioned that I'd get a $15 coupon for preordering it when I pick it up Friday.

So if I go in today after work there shoukdnt be any problems getting $15 gc and the free figs with the ninja turtles 3ds game? I'll preorder Batman also if I can use the $15 gc and get a$15 coupon and $30 gc!

So can i go preorder today for $1, so friday pick up my preorder, get the $15 coupon, turn around return the game, then use the coupon to buy origins and get the $20 gift card?  So this game would cost me $60-$15-$20 gift card = $25?

So can i go preorder today for $1, so friday pick up my preorder, get the $15 coupon, turn around return the game, then use the coupon to buy origins and get the $20 gift card? So this game would cost me $60-$15-$20 gift card = $25?
We won't know unless someone tries it.

Thanks for volunteering. You are doing a great public service here, and one day a statue will be built in front of TRU in Times Square to honor your achievement.

Don't know how to edit. Just found out that this is for consoles only. Would anyone know if there are any deals for blackhate (vita version) anywhere? The coupon above is a good place to start, I guess.

Don't know how to edit. Just found out that this is for consoles only. Would anyone know if there are any deals for blackhate (vita version) anywhere? The coupon above is a good place to start, I guess.
LOL sorry... I can only assume your paragraph fell victim to auto correct.

But there are no deals to be had on the Vita version...

Haha, thanks :) I wish I could do more, been feeling a bit handcuffed lately. Just happy to see the aggressive deals are being maintained.
Yeah your sense of compassion can act as cuffs sometimes. But that's what separates you from them.

Also want to add for any NYC CAGs trying to preorder Origins at TRU Times Square.. Not possible. Was told they ran out of preorder slips. Damn. Back to Queens I suppose.

If I pre-order Batman today, and get the $15 off future game purchase, I assume I could go into the store tomorrow and buy Lego Marvel use the $15 off and get the $15 GC ... in addition to picking up Batman and getting a $20 GC.

If I pre-order Batman today, and get the $15 off future game purchase, I assume I could go into the store tomorrow and buy Lego Marvel use the $15 off and get the $15 GC ... in addition to picking up Batman and getting a $20 GC.
Batman would net you the coupon and gift card but if you try to use the coupon on the Lego game it might not work with the free gift card.

I think best scenario would be buy Lego marvel, get $15 gift card and preorder batman; go tomorrow buy batman for $45(using gift card) then get preorder coupon and $20 gc; buy another game in future using preorder coupon and $20 gc

Roughly $105 for Lego marvel, batman, and new game (battlefield 4, cod ghost, Mario 3d land?)

Stopped in yesterday to get TMNT and the guy at the counter tried to tell me I had to pick one of the turtle figures at first. Keeping in mind these are all part of one package but are kind of separated in said package. Thankfully he was cool enough to double check the ad to see that I was right about getting all four.  Just thought it funny he was ready to start tearing packaging and wonder how many people he might have done that too before...  Best part was that he was training someone too.

I do give him credit though for being cool about it though and willing to check the ad and not just fighting me.  Wish more employees would be like that when they aren't informed.

Man I been gone to long, Josh is back! I've been a big buyer back at Kmart. Almost every Tuesday when something came out.
To bad all the Kmarts in the bronx suck! Well I have to ask..., any next gen deals???

Any plans on a Zelda: A Link Between Worlds deal next month? Trying to think of what to giftcards on.

Probably not since next week is a buy 2 get $40 gift card offer. If you are smart, you can preorder ACIV, and another $59.99 game and get two $15 coupons and the $40 giftcard.

Here's the coupon:

TRU_zpsc398d887.png

Anyone know if I can use this with the Arkham Origin deal on friday?

I'm assuming I can't, but its worth asking.
Actually, yes it should work with Batman - Arkham Origins just fine. But it may not work in conjunction with the $20 gift card coupon offer valid only for Oct. 25th, because TRU often limits one promotional deal for each purchase. So since the $20 GC deal is the better offer, you might want to just go with that instead of using this $10 off coupon.

BTW, the pic of the coupon posted is missing the actual coupon code which should be located in the lower right side, next to the fine print (just incase some of you were planning on copying the pic and printing it out to use yourself).

Woah, wait, that's the entire coupon? Oh man Toys R Us is totally going to regret not giving that a 1 time use barcode...
Yes, there is a UPC barcode as well as a coupon code that is supposed to be located in the lower right part of the coupon, right next to the fine print. I think the poster digitally erased that part of the coupon prior to posting it here.

PM'd Lego Marvel to BB, they just took the $15 off instead of a GC, also got Prototype 2 CE for 9.99 with @Gamer coupon.
What the...? BB is supposed to price match ACTUAL PRICE REDUCTIONS only, not GC offers from competitors that they then convert to price reductions (although I myself have had some success into getting BB associates/managers to be flexible about this kind of stuff).

Also, the $20 off @Gamer coupon for Prototype 2 is for the STANDARD edition, not the Blackwatch Collector's Edition. Unfortunately, BB associates or managers typically are not so flexible about this because the product SKUs are mentioned on the coupon itself, which thereby makes the CEs ineligible.

Was going to wait on this one, but I love these $20 off deals and I might have to pull the trigger on Batman today. 

Bravo TRU for this one. 

Boo to Best Buy and Amazon who cheaped out with only $10 off. 

If my TRU had actually got some of the preorder slips for Batman I might have picked it up today. I ran into the same issue with Pokemon as well.

I did the B1G1 40% off WiiU deal a month ago.

I got Windwaker HD and Batman Arkham Origins. I'm wanting to return Batman Arkham Origins or trade it out for a future pre-order on another game. Is that possible?

Probably not since next week is a buy 2 get $40 gift card offer. If you are smart, you can preorder ACIV, and another $59.99 game and get two $15 coupons and the $40 giftcard.
So basically all u gotta do is go preorder 2 games and then come back next week and you will get the 2 $15 coupons & a $40 gc as well???

I picked it up today. Got the GC with no problems. Then I picked up a $20 eshop card and paid that using the GC.

Now when I go home later today I can pick up Phoenix Wright: Duel Destines for $9.99

Thanks very much TRU and Josh!!!

I picked it up today. Got the GC with no problems. Then I picked up a $20 eshop card and paid that using the GC.

Now when I go home later today I can pick up Phoenix Wright: Duel Destines for $9.99

Thanks very much TRU and Josh!!!
By "it", you mean Batman Arkham Origins, right? Had you preordered? If so, did you get the coupon and the GC, or just the GC?

Damn ... it's a coupon. Well so much for using a $10 off coupon plus the $20 gift card coupon ... damn it. Toys R Us and their little games.

bread's done
Back