TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see NBA 2K14 on the TRU ad, so does that mean it's already available in-stores?

My goal is the buy 3, get $50 deal and I want that along with Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 4 (which release Tuesday).

The PS4 offer is done correct?

Really too bad that TRU decided to squirrel all the games and accessories away until Friday. I had a few things I wanted to pick up but couldn't make it the 48 hours that they actually had the items on the floor because of my schedule.

The 40% deal is not listed in the normal ad, nor can I find any '2 day ad' that is being mentioned. I know TRU is offering this deal come Black Friday, but dont see it for this week. 

Can anyone solidly confirm this ??

Does anyone know if  Target will price match the B1G1 40% deal??? 
Employee and Red Card discounts may come in handy....

The 40% deal is not listed in the normal ad, nor can I find any '2 day ad' that is being mentioned. I know TRU is offering this deal come Black Friday, but dont see it for this week.

Can anyone solidly confirm this ??
The 2 day ad is for friday/saturday, so its not on the website yet and people won't likely see it via email until thursday night. Much like last week, they told Josh about promotions (2 for $20 Infinity figures), but neglected to mention some were only in the friday/saturday doorbuster ad. If Josh asks they'll confirm it with him and prim can confirm it as well.

Thinking about getting 2 copies of Super Mario 3D World as part of the B1G1 40% off deal.

Does Toys R Us allow you to buy 2 copies of the same game with B1G1 deals like this?

I RARELY show at Toys R Us, but this seems like the best deal around.  It might be a bit shady, but I'm thinking about buying 3 games to get the $50, and immediately returning one, and then immediately buying it back again with the $50.  I'm pretty sure I'd get some dirty looks for it, but I just can't se going back in that store any time soon to make it worth it any other way.

I RARELY show at Toys R Us, but this seems like the best deal around. It might be a bit shady, but I'm thinking about buying 3 games to get the $50, and immediately returning one, and then immediately buying it back again with the $50. I'm pretty sure I'd get some dirty looks for it, but I just can't se going back in that store any time soon to make it worth it any other way.
From what I understand you have to wait 6 hours before the gift card is active. Also, if you return a game or one of the accessories they take a percentage from the gift card. If I'm wrong someone please say something.

My plan Friday. 

Pick up 3 Xbox one games.  Get a $50 GC.  Come back to the store 6 hours later and use the GC on Zelda and Mario for their B1G1 40% deal. 

Question. Can I preorder all these games at TRU?  What is required down? I never get games there anymore and was interested in doing this as TRU is very hit and miss for stock on stuff. 

Even in the Black Friday ads, I haven't seen any PS4 or XB1 games on sale. Apart from Amazon hopefully doing something, might pick up an extra controller for each system and a game. $50 gift card is better than nothing.

3 games x $59.99 = $179.97 - $50 (if you count that as savings) = $43.32 per game + tax. If you're able to return one game or think you can just get a gift receipt, you'll only get $43.32 back because you pay for the gift card in full. Now the CAG in me is thinking.... you can't charge tax on a gift card, otherwise that'd be double dipping. So, do we pay tax on the full $60 games or 3 $43 games? $16.20 vs $11.70 in CA. Guess we'll find out Friday. I bought Groupons and have my Gathr gift card. At least I hope the Groupon can be used since it's a voucher... not a coupon... and it says it's good on games.

With the B1G1 40% off can I get the new Mario wii u game and the Zelda 3ds game with the deal? Or can you not mix and match wii u and 3ds?

Blah...good deal but when you consider that there's only really Mario and Zelda 3ds, and Zelda is the one that gets discounted from only $40, so by less than $20, you only save like $15 :whistle2:/ was hoping for another b2g1f so I could at least save $40

no thanks to this week. Will wait for a better deal. Mario and Zelda can wait. I have Pokemon still and ps4

The 2 day ad is for friday/saturday, so its not on the website yet and people won't likely see it via email until thursday night. Much like last week, they told Josh about promotions (2 for $20 Infinity figures), but neglected to mention some were only in the friday/saturday doorbuster ad. If Josh asks they'll confirm it with him and prim can confirm it as well.
^

You can still hide it which essentially deletes it except that mods can see it
sounds nice but that function also seems to be missing in mobile mode. Not seeing the point of digging up deleted posts, but w/e. This isn't a court case lol

My six year-old just decided that he needs the Mario Party 3ds game that comes out on 11/22 for Xmas. Any upcoming deals on that at TRU?

http://www.gamerankings.com/wii-u/718915-super-mario-3d-world/index.html

Definitely getting Mario on Friday. Just gotta figure out a 2nd game.
I really want that but still have not pulled the trigger on a WiiU. : /

As of right now, that is the only MUST HAVE for me with that system. Once they finally release the new Mario Kart or Super Smash then I will not hesitate to pick one up but unfortunately because of Nintendo's insanely solid game values, it will most likely not even be cheaper by then anyway haha

Just got home from work and had thr 2-day sale (w/ b1g1 40% off) ad in the newspaper. Planning on picking up Mario 3d world, Windwaker, Zelda 3ds and mario party. Thank you, Nintendo, for helping me introduce my gf to having a backlog :p

So I called ahead and asked if they had contorllers they said yes went there no games and the only controllers were the ones with the play and charge kit for 85.99 waste of my time.

any word on whether the "$10 off $40 game" or "$15 off $60 game" coupons from their promotions a month ago will work with the b1g1 40% off deal on wii u and 3ds games going on right now? can we do both at the same time?

So basically, we have two days to take advantage of Wii U / 3ds deal for new games. Lame.

I find it impractical that these deals partially circulate Nintendo games when they don't even release until the last two days of the deal...and I'm supposed to assume TRU stock a game on time that's not call of duty? Rofl.

I suggest always extending Nintendo themed deals to the next week. Two days is just not enough, especially when that first release day always sees stocking issues. So basically, one day to buy into the deal, and I work on weekends. TRU Nintendo game deals are shit to me.

Totally forgot Teraway also releases 22nd. Hoping Josh does a deal that allows me to walk out with Mario 3d world, Zelda LBW, and Teraway for much less than MSRP.

guaran -fuckin-tee you that my TRU will only have one or zero of the three games that release this Friday on Friday.

I'm thinking "buy DR3, FM5, and BF4", and then applying the gift card to the Zelda 3DS XL, and then maybe 40%'ing down into Animal Crossing and/or Pokemon X/Y. I assume B1G1 40% off would work like that?

I had 2 Xbox One games preordered at Amazon, and was going to cancel to go to Toys R Us for the buy 3 get $50 gift card instead. I went through Amazon's live chat, and a rep offered me $20 credit for my order with 2 games and I decided to stick with them. Not quite as good as the $50 for 3 games, but it saves me a trip to the store and buying a 3rd game I probably won't get around to playing anytime soon.

Hey Guys.  When are we supposed to get the 10% back gift card emails (from purchases last month)?   It's going to the wife's email and she is less than vigilant about this stuff.  Thank you.

Edit:  Also, what happens if you don't have an email linked to your Rewards account?  I asked because they rung my one transaction on the wrong account (it's mine, not my wife's - we regularly use hers).

bread's done
Back