TRU: $25 Gift Card w/WiiU, Save $20 on any 2 PS4/XboxOne Games / Updated Through Dec. 31st

FrontBurnr

Official Representative
Select deals valid Sunday, December 15 through Saturday, Dec 21 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• FREE $25 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with ANY Wii U video game system purchase**
  • BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ALL Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure single figures, adventure packs or character 3-packs – prices vary***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games $19.99 or less***
  • SAVE $20 on ANY two (2) PlayStation4 or Xbox One video games – prices vary
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity starter kits – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • 2 for $22 ANY Skylanders SWAP Force figures
  • 2 for $18 ANY Disney Infinity figures
  • 2 for $8 Disney Infinity Power Discs
Select deals valid Sunday, December 22 through Tuesday, December 24 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:    

• BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF ALL Skylanders Giants and Spyro’s Adventure single figures and video game accessories***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 30% OFF ALL video games ***
  • SAVE $30 Nintendo 3DS XL game system – Was $199.99; Now $169.99
  • SAVE $20 on tabeo e2 – Was $129.99; Now $109.99 (Limit 2 per customer)
  • SAVE $15 on Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99
  • SAVE $15 on Disney Infinity Starter Pack – Was $74.99; Now $59.99   
Select deals valid Thursday, December 26 through Tuesday, December 31 at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, include:  

• BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL video games ***
  • BUY ONE GET ONE 40% OFF ALL Skylanders and Disney Infinity figures and accessories ***
--

*Limit 1 per customer
**Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 2/1/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Offers cannot be combined. Discounts and Promotions: The refund value for each item returned will be reduced to reflect the value of a free item or discount. See a Team Member or visit Toysrus.com for additional detail.
***Discounted item must be of equal or lesser value to the lowest priced item purchased. Quantities limited; No rain checks. Prices, offers and exclusions may vary online, and at Toys“R”Us Times Square, Express and Outlet stores. Selection varies by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys. When are we supposed to get the 10% back gift card emails (from purchases last month)? It's going to the wife's email and she is less than vigilant about this stuff. Thank you.

Edit: Also, what happens if you don't have an email linked to your Rewards account? I asked because they rung my one transaction on the wrong account (it's mine, not my wife's - we regularly use hers).
If they sent them out all at the same time you should have gotten an email about 4 days ago. If you don't have an email linked you should be able to log into the rewards website and pull it up.

PM'd BB and got

PS4 controller 59.99-15 off=44.99  (they dont' give GC they just take the amount off)

PS4 Injustice 47.99 after GCU

good deal.

Josh (or anybody who may know this answer) will ToysRus have Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza in Day One edition's on Friday? I only ask because the Dead Rising is showing up at local Target stores are standard editions.

Josh (or anybody who may know this answer) will ToysRus have Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Forza in Day One edition's on Friday? I only ask because the Dead Rising is showing up at local Target stores are standard editions.
My store has only gotten a couple copies of Forza Limited and didn't see any Day One indication. I could post more info tomorrow when the rest of the games for my store come in.

That's odd if Target isn't getting Day One editions since their pre-sell cards had the "Day One 2013" logo on them.  I would actually be ok with stores having the standard versions available.  I won't use the DLC and I prefer the normal cover art for Dead Rising.

It kinda sucks that this is the best offer for XBO. PS4 got a B2G1, and we get this?

I checked in-store inventory for my local TRU and it's slim pickings, unfortunately. Seems like all they have is Madden? Terrible.

I was going to opt in for all digital games, but if I can get a free gift card out of it, it might be worth trying this deal. But, at the same time, if there's like no games what's the point?

I'm thinking (hoping), we might have a B2G1 come around closer to Black Friday.

I went to my local Target in Houston on Taylor street and they had the regular edition of Dead Rising 3 out and spots for Ryse and Forza and I asked the rep about the Day One editions and he said they are street dated for Friday, he looked in the back and found the copies of the games and said he had about 4 of each of the Day One editions, I hope they have more coming in.

I heard some stores are going to be open at Midnight? I plan on calling later today but I was wondering if anyone knew if this were true or not?

It sucks because I would love to go here right at midnight, nab some Day One games and then go to GS and get my console. I am torn because I have all of the Day One editions preordered at my GS but I of course would like the deal with TRU where I could essentially get a free game out of it. Plus since they are different skews I can't just buy it from GS and then when I buy the TRU ones later, return them to GS with my receipt.

Ugh. Money.

Dumb question and I apologize if it has been asked but does anyone know if TRU will be selling the Digital Download cards for any of these games?  I know WM sells the DD cards.

I ask because I would prefer to go digital for everything but naturally want to take advantage of this deal to get the $50 GC (ie basically giving me a 3rd game for $10)

TIA

Greg

My store has only gotten a couple copies of Forza Limited and didn't see any Day One indication. I could post more info tomorrow when the rest of the games for my store come in.

Sounds good, pleas keep us informed.
Looks like my store is only carrying the standard editions. From everything I could check at store level, Internet inventory is the only sign of any quantities. Maybe some of the real high volume stores might carry these in store.

Is Toys R Us generally pretty good about getting Nintendo games at launch? I have one last Groupon $10 off voucher to use and I'm putting it towards Super Mario 3D World & Zelda 3DS. The voucher expires on the 24th and the games release on the 22nd, so I'm definitely cutting it close.
Was curious about this too. Wondering if my TRU will have it in stock tomorrow.

Looks like my store is only carrying the standard editions. From everything I could check at store level, Internet inventory is the only sign of any quantities. Maybe some of the real high volume stores might carry these in store.
Thanks, hopefully I have luck at my local TRU tomorrow.

Looks like TRU is offering a free $20 or less  game when you buy the Mario and Luigi Wii U bundle.  I wonder if this will work with the buy 1 get 1 40% off sale?  I plan on getting Super Mario 3D World and Batman Arkham City.

can i use the 25 percent off coupon on the buy 3 xbox one games and get 50 dollar gift card?
Would like to know the same even if you can't i think its the same deal basically lets say you bought 3 games 59.99 each plus a 50 dollar item with gc that comes to 229.97 and 25% off of 229.97 is $57.49 so out of pocket cost is about $170 + taxes with the other promotion out of pocket cost is $180 + taxes if i did the math right.

can i use the 25 percent off coupon on the buy 3 xbox one games and get 50 dollar gift card?

Would like to know the same even if you can't i think its the same deal basically lets say you bought 3 games 59.99 each plus a 50 dollar item with gc that comes to 229.97 and 25% off of 229.97 is $57.49 so out of pocket cost is about $170 + taxes with the other promotion out of pocket cost is $180 + taxes if i did the math right.
The 25% coupon is only valid on the specific listed items in the ad. The video game deal is not included.

I'm planning on jumping in the $50 GC offer. Does anybody know how long it would take for a giftcard to arrive or do they give it to you right away?

I'd plan on getting my XBONE Controller, Dead Rising 3, and Forza and hopefully getting that $50 GC right away.

Then using that GC to purchase the 3D Super Mario World, and then the 40% off for Zelda on 3DS. Anybody know if this idea would work or not?

I'm planning on jumping in the $50 GC offer. Does anybody know how long it would take for a giftcard to arrive or do they give it to you right away?

I'd plan on getting my XBONE Controller, Dead Rising 3, and Forza and hopefully getting that $50 GC right away.

Then using that GC to purchase the 3D Super Mario World, and then the 40% off for Zelda on 3DS. Anybody know if this idea would work or not?
It should. Someone in the thread said that the gift card takes like 6 hours to activate, so you would have to come back later to pick up Mario and Zelda.

Ahhh okay didn't catch that part. Thank you! I think this is definitely the best route to go, you'd end up walking out with 5 release day games for a little over $200. Not the best deal but great for early adopters of the XBONE and the AAA Nintendo titles.

This has probably been answered but I looked a few pages back and it wasn't. Would TRU pm Walmart's 199 price for the zelda 3dsxl and still include the free game under 20 that's in the ad? 

So the TRU B1G1 40% off on WiiU/3DS games won't start until 9am. Is this in-store only, or does it activate online as well if you choose store-pickup within the time allotted? I highly doubt I can be out in front of the store at 9am, but it would be nice if I could order it at the specified time and come in later to pick it up.

This has probably been answered but I looked a few pages back and it wasn't. Would TRU pm Walmart's 199 price for the zelda 3dsxl and still include the free game under 20 that's in the ad?
You can get the competitor deal or the TRU deal, but not both.

bread's done
Back