TRU B1 G1 75% off $19.99 and under 6/29-7/2

Why do they have Ico and SotCcollection listed twice. One for 20 and one for 40. OFC the 20 isn't in stock:roll:

Picked up Pikmin 2 and Super Paper Mario using a printout of the coupon. It wouldn't scan but CS just typed in the code to activate it. Thanks OP.

BTW both games were out of stock for pickup at that location.

Free 2-day shipping with shoprunner luckily saves this deal for me. I was not looking forward to paying $6.27 for shipping, I'm also thinking $13.42 for each copy of Pikmin 2 is not a bad deal in the least.

I just went by my local TRU which didn't list Pikmin 2 as in stock and low and behold, they had two copies. Ended up picking up both since the games hard to find.

[quote name='Deathmore10']Free 2-day shipping with shoprunner luckily saves this deal for me. I was not looking forward to paying $6.27 for shipping, I'm also thinking $13.42 for each copy of Pikmin 2 is not a bad deal in the least.[/QUOTE]

How did you manage to get shoprunner to work? None of the games had shoprunner eligibility so I passed on this deal.

How did you get shoprunner to work with this? When I checked it looked like only very little video games things (not even games) were shoprunner eligible.

edit: ninja'd!

[quote name='WingsDJY']Picked up Pikmin 2 and Super Paper Mario using a printout of the coupon. It wouldn't scan but CS just typed in the code to activate it. Thanks OP.

BTW both games were out of stock for pickup at that location.[/QUOTE]

Good call, I wanted to get these during the 2 for $30 deal, but couldn't find copies of Paper Mario. This is a better deal, so I'll hit a few stores this weekend.

Sorry guys, I hadn't gone through the steps yet, turns out I'm wrong about it working. I jumped the gun a bit on that one, my bad.
Ah well, time to see if Amazon will match this hopefully, I've got credit that needs to be used up.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']It does this time. I tried to do it with 2 9.98 games and it gave me the 2 for $15 promo.

Oh well. I hate my Toys R Us though nothing isn't price, so I have to scan everything I pick up.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to ask this, but did they actually input the code from the coupon to see if it would switch promotions?

[quote name='Gosha']Anyone try this out on 9.98 clearance games in store yet?[/QUOTE]

Both stacked for me. They scanned RUSE an De Blob 2 (both ps3 and 9.98). First it applied the 2 for $15 then she scanned my coupon to knock one game to $7.50 and the other to 1.75 or so. I don't know the exact math, but I ended up paying $10.03 for both.

[quote name='guessed']Sorry to ask this, but did they actually input the code from the coupon to see if it would switch promotions?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, nope which probably would have worked, but it would have made what a $2.50 difference so I really didn't care to much.

Besides I only found 2 clearance games that were worth buying.

i just price matched this deal at best buy.
i picked up pikmin 2 (wii) and left for dead goty (360). i never played any of these befor, they look pretty fun. anyway about $25.00 and change out the door. thanks op :)

Went crazy at TRU, cheapassgamer style. Bought 4x leapster2 games at 2for$10(normally$20ea), Toy Story3 & Lego Star Wars complete with the B1G1 75%OFF, and picked up Lego Batman2 with free strategy guide. Ended with over $95 in savings!!

I tried to get Dead Rising 2: Off The Record PS3 and Pikmin 2 Wii, but the saleswoman never heard of the deal and the register didn't give the discount. Oh well.

[quote name='darkjediknight77']I tried to get Dead Rising 2: Off The Record PS3 and Pikmin 2 Wii, but the saleswoman never heard of the deal and the register didn't give the discount. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah what the hell, I had Pikmin 2 and Mario Galaxy, both 19.99 ea, and it rang up as 40 plus tax. The checker didn't know about any deal.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Yeah what the hell, I had Pikmin 2 and Mario Galaxy, both 19.99 ea, and it rang up as 40 plus tax. The checker didn't know about any deal.[/QUOTE]
you need a coupon for this deal, you get the coupon online from the toys r us web site.
you have to go to the weekly ad when you go on the web site and print it out. the guy that works at my local toys r us just printed the coupon out for me while i was at toys r us.

[quote name='Byakurai']Both stacked for me. They scanned RUSE an De Blob 2 (both ps3 and 9.98). First it applied the 2 for $15 then she scanned my coupon to knock one game to $7.50 and the other to 1.75 or so. I don't know the exact math, but I ended up paying $10.03 for both.[/QUOTE]
Stacked for me too, though my games came out to pairs of $7.50 and $1.87.

I bought 6 games in one transaction, and the coupon applied the deal to all of them, and 4 of the games also stacked with the 2 for $15 deal.

2 $19.99 Wii Selects
4 $9.98 PS3 games

Total $43.73 (with tax $46.79).

Thanks OP; I picked up Pikmin 2 and Super Paper Mario. I also saw Mario Galaxy that I would have gotten except for the fact that I couldn't find anything else to pair it with. I think I might check the other TRU in town to see if they have some other Nintendo Selects to pick up.

Where do you add the "945145" code? I put the games in and I put those numbers in the promo code box and it wont let me apply it.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I picked up Centipede Infestation & You Don't Know Jack (Wii) for around $10.

[quote name='Alex121006']i just price matched this deal at best buy.
i picked up pikmin 2 (wii) and left for dead goty (360). i never played any of these befor, they look pretty fun. anyway about $25.00 and change out the door. thanks op :)[/QUOTE]

Best Buy price matches coupons? Or is it YMMV?

Got Nano Assault for 3DS and Baroque for PS2 for $5 each by stacking the 2 for $15 and the coupon. Sweet! Wanted Nano Assault for a while and $17 on Amazon wasn't cutting it. $5 definitely works, lol. Thanks CAG!

Bought two michael jackson experience (ps3) and two ben 10 racing (ps3) for $20.XX and traded them in about 10 minutes to best buy for $54.xx ... first time doing that. :) CHEAP-ASS.... GAMEEEEERRRRRR (Lee Roy Jankins style) *dances*

[quote name='StealOfADeal']Bought two michael jackson experience (ps3) and two ben 10 racing (ps3) for $20.XX and traded them in about 10 minutes to best buy for $54.xx ... first time doing that. :) CHEAP-ASS.... GAMEEEEERRRRRR (Lee Roy Jankins style) *dances*[/QUOTE]

does best buy let you trade in multiple copies of the same game?

also, why is shipping with TRU so expensive for just 2 games? is there any way to get free shipping AND get the B1G1 75% off sale? some games i want aren't in store (already checked today at my local store).

[quote name='luckybaka']does best buy let you trade in multiple copies of the same game?

also, why is shipping with TRU so expensive for just 2 games? is there any way to get free shipping AND get the B1G1 75% off sale? some games i want aren't in store (already checked today at my local store).[/QUOTE]

As for the shipping, i havent found any methods to get it free or cheaper. Since they dropped shoprunner for video games, i rarely buy from them since the nearest store is around 45mins away. Oh well...

[quote name='luckybaka']does best buy let you trade in multiple copies of the same game?

also, why is shipping with TRU so expensive for just 2 games? is there any way to get free shipping AND get the B1G1 75% off sale? some games i want aren't in store (already checked today at my local store).[/QUOTE]

shipping is free if you order $75 of videogame products.

[quote name='EruptionZ']shipping is free if you order $75 of videogame products.[/QUOTE]

yes, but unfortunately, the promo still only works once in a single transaction i.e. i can't buy six games and get 3 of them 75% off.

My TRU doesn't have anything interesting for 19.99, but did pick up some clearance games yesterday to flip to best buy. Got best buy to price match the deal and ended up paying in total $11 and change for Left 4 Dead goty and the Fallout 3/Oblivion double pack.

I worked as a vendor (doing their videos and music stocking, ad changes and product replacements for Anderson, same guys Wal Mart use) so I am really good with the game guys and management.

I took the reciept and such but he treated it as any other transaction.

Ugh.

I can get the two games I want, but only one of them has store pickup.

So I go to my local TRU, and wouldn't you know that both games are in the store? But they don't have the four day coupons flier, so I can't get the deal without the coupon in store.

Looks like I'll have to print the coupon tomorrow and hope the games haven't been taken.

I also saw a copy of the old Kingdom Hearts DS game for $3. With a $5.25 TIV at Amazon, that might not be a bad thing to take a chance on.

Picked up Dragon Age: Origins and the Awakening expansion for $12.50 total after the coupon. Off topic, but found Wii Speak device on sale for $5. Girlfriend and I bought one so we can play Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with it.

[quote name='cdwjustin']are there any lego games for the ps3 i only see two[/QUOTE]

Just do a search on the site under videogames for "lego ps3"... You'll find around 9 titles that are $19.99...

bread's done
Back