TRU B1G150% off Activision/THQ Games

[quote name='spideymike']Is this online only or in stores, too?[/QUOTE]

Both it was in the Toys R US Sunday Ad

Yeah, is this online only? I'm getting GH2 as a xmas gift, so I was planning on getting GH3 at full price for myself and GH2 for $45.

EDIT: NVM, answered before I posted

[quote name='V-G']THQ games are part of the deal.[/quote]

this speaks for its self: http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=2959605

Buy 1 get 1 50% off select Activision Games for PS, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii!
HOW IT WORKS: To participate, add eligible items to your cart. Maximum discount of 3 per order.

unless i'm missing something but the link he posted also only lists activison games

Edit: My bad, theres a deal for THQ games as well: http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=2959608

Buy 1 get 1 50% off select THQ games for PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and GBA Systems!
HOW IT WORKS: To participate, add eligible items to your cart. Maximum discount of 3 per order.

[quote name='yowoe']The nly really decent game was Guitar Hero III and its not part of the deal.[/quote]

probably low on stock for the GH3 bundles.

thanks for the tip that the THQ games werent up, my bad. fixed anyways

[quote name='Furashu']probably low on stock for the GH3 bundles.

thanks for the tip that the THQ games werent up, my bad. fixed anyways[/QUOTE]

The way you are linking them is still missing games for example it shows Marvel Ultimate Alliance for 360 but not the ps3 versions or ps2 version but then when you do a manual search for them they come up fine.

COD4 (360) is currently out of stock, do you think they will get it back before the deal ends? Is there anyway of ordering one even if they are out of stock at the moment.

And also, can this stack with the payap 20% off deal, if that's still running?

Well, here's a tip that may be of note, maybe not. I bought several copies of Final Fantasy XII which are clearance priced at 9.98 and they rang up as buy 1 get 1 half off. Of course this is a Square Enix game, and not Activision or THQ. May want to test it out on other games to see if there's an error that makes it work on all games or maybe all PS2 games?

This deal is definitely going on in stores, too on all Activision titles including GH bundles (if you can find any). The store I went to was flooded with clueless parents and grandparents taking up aislespace. Unfortunately I didn't see Call of Duty 4 at all in stock. Would have been a nice deal. Ah, the Holidays...

Is Call of Duty 4 worth buying if I won't use the multiplayer? I've heard the single player is good but brief, so I was just going to rent it.

[quote name='bmachine']Is Call of Duty 4 worth buying if I won't use the multiplayer? I've heard the single player is good but brief, so I was just going to rent it.[/quote]The SP is great. I think its worth it and you should try the MP. It's just as amazing as the MP.

In store can you mix Activision and THQ games or do both have to be from the same publisher? The only games I'd want from them that I don't already have are GH III and Smackdown 08, and neither are super high on my wish list. Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back